[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot roommate feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1416125594921.gif (597 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1416125594921.gif
597 KB, 500x375
>tfw roommates periodically knock on my door to make sure I'm still alive
>tfw I have to open the door
>>
>>29931291
>tfw apartment mates are in the kitchen eating and laughing together

>tfw now I can't use the bathroom until they leave

why do they do this? Don't they know I've been holding it for hours? Can't they just eat in their room and be berry quiet like me
>>
>>29932661
Pee in bottles and pour it out the window at night.
>>
>>29932705
No just pour it into the toilet at night. But you have to make sure that you have it "hidDen" on your way to the bathroom, so there is no chance that someone sees you walking around with a bottle of pee at night.
>>
File: 1454309739902.jpg (144 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1454309739902.jpg
144 KB, 1440x810
>robot guy moves into house as new roommate
>notice rather quick that some of my panties are missing
>stuff in my room is frequently out of place whenever i come back from work
>for the first time ever I've had to put passwords on all my devices because one of the other too roommates caught robot guy going through my phone while I was in the shower

its only been like a month and a half since this guy moved in and I'm already kinda feeling unsafe and almost want him out. Weirder yet is the fact that my MALE roommates have reported similar shit happening to them since this guy moved in. We're thinking of holding a house meeting and calling this guy out.
>>
>>29932705
I used to do that. After a few months the stench from below my window got pretty bad, like living in a public toilet.
>>
>>29931291
>not just telling him to text you instead
>>
>>29932846
>almost
So what would it take for you to actually want somebody out?
>>
>>29932846
>2016
>roommates

Normie detected. Activating ree protocol.
>>
>>29932846
Do NOT do that, seriously. The best thing you can do is for all of your roommates to move to a new place as discreetly and quickly as possible and then delete and block him on all social media websites so he can never contact you again. And when you do lock your doors/windows at night and buy a gun in case he ever finds you guys again.

You have no idea how dangerous this guy is and if you call him out on it he could go postal and seriously hurt or kill you and your roommates.
>>
File: shopping.jpg (22 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
22 KB, 275x275
>>29932661
my roommates are always having these loud parties at night during the weekend, and I can't stand it because it keeps me awake and stuck in my room until everyone is passed out at like 5 am.

When I was first stuck with them (dorms) I occasionally had to leave my room during one of these "social events" and would have to endure comments like "oh look guys the troll is leaving his cage" or "oh my god who is that creep?". Nowadays I have learned my lessons well and always keep an emergency supply of soda bottles, a bucket with a lid, a tissue box, and a supply of food and water, I also got some good heaphones so I can't hear them.I have also been looking into buying pic related because I am on the third floor.

So party all you want, I can last in here all week now you normie fuckers!
>>
>>29932853
So India pretty much
>>
>>29932945
Why not just go out and drink with them?
>>
>>29932925
This. You whites are fucking nuts man. No way I'd not have confronted him and kicked his ass out
>>
>>29932985
why not just kill yourself normie scum
>>
>>29931291
>live with 2 others
>somehow I'm the most social
>one guy is suspected to be in the closet and never has anyone over
>other guy is an asian exchange student so he is either in his room or leaves to hang out with one dude
>never seen either of them bring home a girl/guy
>I'm basically the only one who cooks/uses actual dishes
>only one who uses TV
>somehow I'm the most social

Every girl I've brought over has commented on how it seems I live alone.
>>
Is living in such a "apartment " with roommates okay for robots? I start next year an internship and have the option to keep living with my parents or to search for an apartment.

I have an almost an almost 2 hour way to work and but the imagin of having to socialize with other people and such kinda puts me off.

I see honestly no benefit in searching for an appartment with roommates besides being closer to work but i see a lot of negative points.

But robots are doing it so maybe it isn't so horrible.
>>
>>29933354
No, no, it's horrible.
>>
>>29933387
Fuck it i'm gonna do it.
Quirky robot girl who likes to talk about anime i'm coooooming!!!
>>
>>29933354
>I have an almost an almost 2 hour way to work
yeah you should definitely get a place that's closer

just make sure you will have your own room, you won't have any problems
>>
>Room mate is a girl
>I've bought condoms for her with my own money so she could fuck a guy (loudly) on a few occasions
>>
>>29934233
you should not have done that anon
>>
>>29934251
This was a very kawaii post. Agreed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.