[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been getting braindead levels of high for a straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467675456282.png (132 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1467675456282.png
132 KB, 256x256
>tfw been getting braindead levels of high for a straight two weeks now

Haha holy shit everything feels surreal now even when I'm not smoking or have come down. I love le weed! :^)
>>
Enjoy psychosis friend.
>>
>>29930944
I'm only responding to claim Junko as my waifu.
>>
Cannibus is a panacea, welcome to the world of self identity, assuming your logiced your reasoning to rat8onalize all angpes of your needs being met and thoes that arent you are now currently activly finding solutions for
>>
>>29930982
Kek it's most likely just brain fog
I'll bounce back from it someday
>>
>>29931036
I hope so friendo
>>
>>29930944

Drugs are fucking bad, they are ruining my life
>>
>>29931245
which ones have you been doing my friend?

>>29931063
if you're cocochan i love u
>>
>>29931309

mostly heroin. this stuff will ruin anyones life
>>
File: vVC9fjn.jpg (24 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
vVC9fjn.jpg
24 KB, 500x376
Who else /highaf/ here?
>>
About to take five vicodin to drown away my anxiety

Just found out my good friend who I cheated on my gf with may be pregnant, gambled away half of my bankroll(lost 1000 dollars in a day). Realize I can't trust anyone. Almost suspect they are texting one another Fucking with me. But I think that's just my psychosis can't be sure though.

Hope I die in my sleep honestly. Like I'll never connect to anyone again. And it's kinda my fault but at the same time they brought it into themselves so Fuck it 5 vicodin down the hatch
>>
I wish they had turned this into a 25ep anime at least, like Mirai Nikki and others. The 13ep format was a terrible decision given the amount of characters and development. At least it continues this summer. Let's hope for the best.
>>
>>29930944
I barely get high on weed anymore.
>>
File: 1387743426590.gif (2 MB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
1387743426590.gif
2 MB, 316x320
Kek try two years boy, it's like I'm constantly in a David Lynch movie.

I literally can't AVOID smoking weed where I live, it's just constantly within reach when I'm alone, and constantly being smoked when I'm with friends.
>>
I usually smoke weed every night around this time or later. I don't want to reach the point where I'm high all day, every day though. No matter how "harmless" weed is, being high constantly can't be good for you. Hell, getting high every night like I do probably isn't that great either.
>>
>>29932660
How does it feel never being sober? Genuinely curious. Have you noticed any side effects?
>>
>>29931440
I'm 6 mothes clean from heroin at the moment. Everything dosent improve like people try to tell you. Not trying to be a dick and keep you addicted but from what I learned.
>detox isn't that bad
>the boredom that follows is what's bad.
>rehab is even worse
>AA/NA is fucking ridiculous
I tried the whole sponsor thing and he pretty much just told me jus b urself and ts the same for everyone else I've met at these meetings.
I was better off getting high.
>>
>>29933179
>I was better off high
What about all the negative health effects and the monetary cost?
>>
>>29933277
It will be fine once it eventually kills me so who the cares
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.