[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TAYTAY literally picked the uglier, less wealthy, less aesthetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-07-06_18.31.14.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06_18.31.14.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
TAYTAY literally picked the uglier, less wealthy, less aesthetic guy. Robots BTFO
>>
>>29930878
Who cares. Taylor Swift is damaged goods with a body count of U.S Marine
>>
>>29930878
Taylor Swift has been fucked by the half of Hollywood right now and continiously stated that Jake Gyllenhaal was the best she ever had.
>>
what does btfo mean again?
>>
shes pushing 30 and has fucked every chad in the industry already
>>
>>29931082
>Jake Gyllenhaal was the best she ever had
Gorgeous, fantastic actor, and slays vag like a champ? He makes me so proud.
>>
>>29931120

Lurk moar, newfaggio
>>
>>29930878
Their relationship is a publicity stunt, a jewish trick to promote capeshit movies (possibly james bond as well), music AND an agenda.

>see you guys? he's a feminist, talks and carries himself like a pussy, has a receding hairline and and he got taytay! nu-males 4 lyf, toxic masculinity btfo
>>
>>29931146
I've been here for 3 years friendo. Not that I value myself on that, it's quite depressing actually. I just never got around to learning the meaning behind it.

> beta'd the fuck out?
>>
What Tay Tay picked doesn't fucking matter since it's her sole purpose in life to sleep with every Chad in Kikewood.
>>
>>29931193
>3 years
>not a newfag
I came here 8 years ago and I still don't consider myself an oldfag
>>
>>29931193
It means beat the fuck out
>>
>>29931497
when did I say I consider myself an oldfag? try reading what I said instead of trying so hard to make yourself look "good". All I meant is that in those 3 years I have obviously came across the term "BTFO", I have just never bothered to look up the definition. I never claimed to be an oldfag. Get your facts straight, bitch.
>>
Taylor swift literally gets a new boyfriend every other month.
>>
>>29932137

You're just making this worse.
>>
File: 200.gif (1 MB, 286x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1 MB, 286x200
oh no she picked one attractive guy for another attractive guy, robots BTFO.
>>
taylor is born in the year of the snake.

calvin is born on the same day as General Cho, seung hui cho.
perhaps she was attracted to calvin because he's born in the year of the pig, the opposite of snake.
tom hiddleston's High rise movie : big fat piece of shit. no story line. rip off of clock work orange.
completely pointless. The night manager? 3 hour long episodes, fucking nothing happens. Utterly pointless.
tom looks like he's 40+ years old already, even though he's only 35.
taylor and tom won't last.
it's just some temporary bullshit.
>>
I just got +2 to wisdom after consuming this>>29933230 scroll
>>
>>29931136
>26
Where'd the time go?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.