[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we share stories about exceptionally robot experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: feels.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
57 KB, 500x382
Here we share stories about exceptionally robot experiences

>1 year ago
>high school
>oneitis, couldn't be more perfect, is in my class, have been silent about my feels for her for about 7 years now
>about to quit school, decide it's now or never
>write passionate beta ass message to her on facebook explaining the situation
>no response
>figure "okay, I got the message across. I did what was necessary, I can finally feel better about myself now"
>she becomes very interested in me
>she starts up conversations on facebook
>at the ocassional party (i always sit in the corner with an asian doing geometry problems, I'm not kidding.. :/) she's also very interested in me
>decide to hsot one myself
>girlsfriends tell me "[femanon] wants to fuck you tonight she says, gotta make the move though"
>beta the fuck out and just talk to some guys all night
>she starts hanging out with a childhood friend instead
>oneitis of 7 years was interested in me, and is now (maybe?) fucking my childhood friend
>I wanna die
>>
Wow it's almost like you did what 70% of guys under 25 would have done in that situation.

Wow it's almost like she was kind of a shallow bimbo the whole time despite being pretty

Wow it's almost like it's fucking nothing
>>
>>29930808
She was actually shy, reserved, and not a bimbo. Spoke very rarely, might be robot girl. That was also why they said I had to make a move.

but my judgement may be clouded
Thanks for moral support anon
>>
I feel that man. I had oneitis with my scene partner in the school play. ended up asking her to prom as a friend and she said yes. Then bestfriend swoops in and takes her from me. Now I don't talk to either of them.

But >>29930808 is right, it means literally nothing, man, She didn't really feel anything but lust for you. You'll find someone who actually cares some day.

And you probably can't see it now because of how alone you must feel, but whether you like it or not you're gonna find someone
>>
>>29930890
Ay. Thanks anon, it might be you or the Xanax cheering me up.
>>
>I'm on a train
>just chilling, reading a book
>Suddenly notice someone's making a lot of fucking noise between the traincarts
>try to ignore it for a while
>can't, so i get up and walk out there
>"Could you stop making all this noise!"
>it's a woman, roughly my age (20)
>"I'm sorry...i just heard my mom just died"
>I realize she was screaming through her tears
>I just yelled at a girl for crying after her mom died
>I freeze, and have no idea how to respond
>"oh...ok..."
>i go back and sit down, as i don't know what else to do

Why am i such a jerk? I didn't mean to, but i didn't even recognize that she was crying before i talked to her
>>
>>29931435
That's one of the memories that sticks and pains you for life, anon. That sucks. But we all know how it feels to think back and wanting to act differently.
>>
>>29931508
Well, it probably pained her more than it did me
besides, i literally didn't realize someone was crying, and i yelled at her before i knew what was up
That's some shit
>>
>Be me in first year of university.
>Still hang out out with most of the people I knew from high school since I feel awkward as fuck trying to meet new people in my lectures.
>Opt for just trying to make friends with the people my friends meet, so usually try to tag along with them when they do things.
>Two of my buddies become friends with these three girls, all of them are pretty cute, but there was one I like above the rest.
>QT redhead with a spitfire personality.
>thiscouldbemychance.jpeg
>Being my retarded, lacking self confidence younger self, I being her orbiter.
>Wind up at her beck and call.
>Cell rings one night at 2 in the morning.
>It's my red head.
>Her and her two friends are at a party just outside of town and need a ride home.
>Reluctantly agree to pick them up.
>Get there half an hour later and pick them up.
>Red head and her one friend are noisy drunks.
>The third girl is dead quite the whole ride.
> Get to red head's house and two of them get out.
>The third quite girl says she just wants to go home.
>Other girls try to egg her into coming but I say I don't mind driving her.
>Aside from directions to her house she says nothing.
>Finally arrive at address, it's a beat up as fuck apartment complex.
>Girl suddenly breaks down crying in the back seat of my car.
>Take her to her apartment as she continues to ball her eyes out.
>I wind up spending the rest of the night listening the horrid shit that's happened in her life until she cries herself to sleep.
>I let myself out and leave a note saying if she ever needs to talk I'd be there.
>The following Monday I get questioned by police.
>The girl killed herself Sunday, a day after I spent the night listening to her.
>Her fucking suicide note had a part thanking me for being the only one who listened.
>>
>>29930738

>going to parties, have friends

nothing robotic about that experience anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.