[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been obsessed with a girl online for 6 months >found out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1452951123426.jpg (86 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452951123426.jpg
86 KB, 645x773
>been obsessed with a girl online for 6 months
>found out where she lives
>its literally 5 minutes down the street
>too lazy to even try to stalk her

I even fail at being a creep wow
>>
>>29930617
Stalking isn't healthy. I fight the urge to stalk my ex's Facebook every day and I'm tired of it
>>
>>29930617
You need to drop this now
If you start hanging outside her house or following her, you will go down a road so dark it will take more strength than you can imagine to get out of it
Plus you run a high risk of eventually running into legal problems/jail
>>
File: 1406745994275.png (349 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1406745994275.png
349 KB, 5000x5000
>>29930643
>>29930744

It's not like i would ever harm her or anything, I would maybe just take pictures of her and stuff. Is that too sketchy
>>
Unrequited love is always going to be disappointing and leave you feeling like shit. You've gotta accept that you've only seen one side of this woman. She has made up this image for herself, which she uses while she's in public. Everyone does this. All the ugly stuff, like all their mistakes and all their stupidity, gets hidden from the view of everyone except people who know her well, like her family and close friends and her significant others. You may have fallen in love with this image of her that you've made up in your head, but you're not really in love with "her". You don't know her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.