[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS MADE FUN OF FOR PLAYING POKEMON IN HIGHSCHOOL I WAS BULLIED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1435619416948.gif (2 MB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
1435619416948.gif
2 MB, 245x295
I WAS MADE FUN OF FOR PLAYING POKEMON IN HIGHSCHOOL

I WAS BULLIED

WHY DO THESE NORMIES GET TO HAVE FRIENDS AND GO AROUND TO PARKS AND SOCIALIZE WITH POKEMON GO????? WHY DO THEY GET A PASS???????

FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
you were bullied because they wanted to bully you, it had nothing to do with pokemon. if pokemon didnt exist it would have been something else
>>
File: 3299_Black.jpg (13 KB, 400x167) Image search: [Google]
3299_Black.jpg
13 KB, 400x167
These glasses could have gotten you bullied in school a decade ago. Now they're the shit.
>>
>Wow, you don't have Pokemon Go anon?
>Ooh, look Chad! A Jigglypuff is nearby!
>>
>waaaaaah
What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>29930467
In Europe in every town there is that one kid who already got Pokemon GO and gets bullied because of it, cause it's not avaiable in the Store here yet.
>>
>Hahah, you play Pokemon at THIS age? Grow up
>10 years later
>Why don't you have Pokemon Go anon? It's like you're never into anything nerdy! Do you have a problem with US NERDS?
>>
>>29930467
They're not normies, they're neo-normies. Kind of like how the captain of the football team and the stoner kid back in 1999 were all into Slipknot and Limp Bizkit like the mallgoth kids that they picked on.

Anyways I was also picked on and made fun of for playing gen wun back in high schoo with fat fucking grey original Game Boy, but idgaf about Pokemon Go it actually sucks chode.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.