[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come women never fart? Is it just not biologically possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 36835694670.png (162 KB, 303x308) Image search: [Google]
36835694670.png
162 KB, 303x308
How come women never fart?

Is it just not biologically possible?

Or are they storing it in a sack in their anus so they can use it to deter attackers?

Or do they just let loose on Chad's dick and face while he sleeps?
>>
>>29930403
Girls fart, they just only fart around people they are close with where it'd be funny. Like how you fart around your bros and only around your bros because it's funny, girl are the same you've just never been close enough with a girl that she would do that. Plus girls diets are different so they don't fart as much or as loud usually.

My gf has thick thighs and a big pale ass and when we get back from the gym she chugs a protein shake then lets out protein farts on my face and on my dick when I fuck her in the ass. Pretty hot desu.
>>
females fart more frequently than males and thier farts are scientifically proven to smell worse than male farts

fucking breedercucks
>le *BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAP*
you fucking animals
>>
File: 280.png (11 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
280.png
11 KB, 600x600
>>29930478
So they let loose on Chad's dick and face? Alright. Makes sense.
>>
>>29930520
Well also around their girl friends. And I am by no means chad, you don't need to be a chad to get a gf friend.
>>
>>29930403
My gf farts all of the time.
>>
females don't fart and they do not poo

all the videos online of girls farting and pooing are just cgi and post processing fart sound effects
>>
>>29930541
>you don't need to be a chad to get a gf
I think you've just branded yourself a heretic and a blasphemer.
>>
File: 1466761486287.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
1466761486287.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>>29930541
>don't need to be a Chad to get a gf
>>
I seriously question the notion that girls actually remove any waste. I mean why else would they go to the bathroom in pairs all the time?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.