[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else /acne/ here? i know its common for early twenty year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
anyone else /acne/ here? i know its common for early twenty year olds to still get acne, but its still out of hand

i need skin care tips plz
>>
>>29930273
Cut your face off. That should do it.
>>
>>29930273
The best skin care tip is to go to a doctor instead of getting broscience that most likely will only work for the person who posts it.
>>
>tfw never got acne

Ha, sucks to have shit tier genetics
>>
Stop using face products and wash with COLD WATER ONLY

But you'll probably just ignore my advice so fuck you in advance
>>
>>29930273
The only tip that can be given to you that is guaranteed to eventually work is to go see a dermatologist and get prescribed medicine. Any other "tips" given is all broscience and anecdotal evidence that probably will not work for you and if you asked a dermatologist about it he'd probably laugh in your face.

I mean look at this post:
>>29930376
Already there is retarded advice, just set up an appointment with a dermatologist OP.
>>
>>29930273

>tfw face is fine
>tfw my buttocks are covered with spots
>>
>>29930273
I have terrible backne my whole back is all spots.
>>
>>29930273
I'll post some tips, just wait 10'. Need to finish something

>inb4 jerking off
no.
>>
>>29930376
I use cold water only, and i use products like only twice a week because if i do it too much it burns my face. still no real breakthrough is coming from it

>>29930415
yeah, i suppose. ill see what i can do. thanks man
>>
op again

is it a myth that jacking off can cause acne issues? im starting to suspect it might be true
>>
>tfw seeing proper acne face makes me more nauseous than even ugliest gore I can find online
IDK what causes that
>>
>>29930519
Yes it is a myth, it's broscience, it's anecdotal evidence, it's bullshit. That's why asking for advice on the internet is bullshit because what worked for someone probably won't work for you, and you don't even really know if that thing worked for that person because there were probably multiple other factors and variables other than what they're saying.
>>
>>29930273
>>29930454
Alright, here's what I did/do.

1. Wash your face (duh), with cold water as other said earlier, but use the most basic dove hand soap you can find (no coloring etc), and use it only for your face. I personally wash my face many times a day, especially when I feel it greasy.

2. Change your pillowcase/sheets every week if possible, and, if not possible, at least change your pillowcase.

3. I used some random acne gel that helped me a lot getting rid of acne on my forehead (I didn't have that much serious acne), and I recently went to a dermatologist and he suggested this one (at the time of visit I have some light acne on my cheeks): Adeferne or something (probably that's the main substance of the medicine I guess)
>>
>>29930273
Use accutane dude it really does work.Although there are some stuff you have to be careful about since it has a decent ammount of side effects.
>>
>>29930519
I'm to explain somethings to you and then you will investigate, experiment on yourself and take your own conclusions.

1. When you masturbate your body produces testosterone and some other hormones.
2. When your endocrine system is not good at regulating hormone levels, these hormones can stay in your bloodstream for longer than they were supposed to.
3. When the sebacious glands on your skin capture hormones they do one thing only with them: produce more sebum.
4. When your glands produce more sebum they may get clogged originating a pimple.

Now, you can investigate online each of these 4 claims. You can also try to stop masturbating for a while and see if your acne eases off or becomes less severe.

Bonus: Hormone imbalance is also why milk and sugar aggravates acne. Milk is pumped full of cows natural hormones and growth hormones they give the cows. As for sugar, your body produces insulin whenever you intake any form of sugar. Insulin is a hormone.

Enjoy this piece of golden knowledge my friend
>>
File: 1467955944416.png (38 KB, 532x299) Image search: [Google]
1467955944416.png
38 KB, 532x299
>>29930273
>Dfw 19 and face skin clearer than 90% of girls'
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.