[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who high test here? I have 30nmol/l test in my blood. standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TestosteroneMan-web-r2.png (323 KB, 850x475) Image search: [Google]
TestosteroneMan-web-r2.png
323 KB, 850x475
Who high test here?

I have 30nmol/l test in my blood.

standard is between 12 to 30/40 nmol/l

Could explain my hairloss...but still I have all the negative symptoms of somebody with low test.
>>
That image is bullshit. I have low test And the only symptoms there that I've experienced were low sex drive, weight gain and desire to kill myself.
>>
>>29930184
>high test
Chicken or egg, idk.

I have the genetics for high test but never did tell for myself.

Does high testosterone cause happiness? Or does happiness cause high testosterone?

Just be active and stay positive.
>>
>>29930258
I don't know.

Doc got it tested for me due to depression and whatever else.

Could have been due to low test levels, but it wasn't.

Also have hard time to get any muscle gains.
>>
>>29930316
what markers do they test for, for depression? Serotonin? Can you even get a reading on that?

That image is just tendencies. You could have high test and only 3/4 of the things there. Maybe your genetics is bad for gainz.
>>
>>29930338
>Can you even get a reading on that?

Yes, I can ask for the results, but usually the medical stuff will come to you anyways if there are any values out of norm.

And you can't messure serotonin anyways, the stuff that effectively passes your blood-brain barrier.

You can messure the level of agent of the antidepressant in your blood plasma to adjust the dosage.

But it's the same, it is meaningless unless it passes the blood-brain-barrier.
>>
Does this show up on a standard blood test or do you have to be tested specifically for it?

And if it is on a typical blood test, what is it named as, cause I don't see "Testosterone" on mine.
>>
>>29930523
You have to ask for it.

It's not something they include in standard blood tests.
>>
>>29930523
It depends on the blood test. A Chem7 won't have it, but more comprehensive blood work will have lots of hormones and other blood substances.
>>
>>29930506
>Yes, I can ask for the results,
No i mean

>And you can't messure serotonin anyways,
Thats what I was getting at. NT in the BBB I didn't think you could.
>>
>>29930600
Well, actually there is a method albeit a painful one.

Lumbar puncture to collect cerebrospinal fluid.

But hell, I wouldn't do that, I declined the suggestion by the assistant medical director.
>>
>>29930919
Eh, makes sense. but it'd give you a better idea. Rather than just trying drugs to see if you need an SSRI or not,acclimating to each, feeling out of wack as you try to see which is best.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.