[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /r9k/. Cried for the first time in years today, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
I need help /r9k/. Cried for the first time in years today, I think I just realized what an autistic loser I am.
>virgin
>none of my current "friends" want anything to do with me
>don't know how to make new friends
>haven't talked to anybody in person except for my family in weeks
How do you guys cope with just being alone.
>>
>>29930016
>I just realized what an autistic loser I am

If you're only seeing it now you must be underage. Reported.
>>
>>29930188
Thanks for the support, not underage, had I been dealing with this since I was underage I probably would have killed myself by now. I seems like in this past year everybody I knew has cut contact with me, and I'm really starting to fucking hate myself.
>>
File: 1458254045391.png (80 KB, 1233x336) Image search: [Google]
1458254045391.png
80 KB, 1233x336
>>29930016
>How do you guys cope with just being alone.

I just fucking did it.

It hurts. All the time. I`m aware of my condition, the things I`ve missed out and will continue to miss out 24/7 till the very end of my life.

Get used to it or blow your brains out.
>>
I need help /r9k/. Cried for the first time in years today. I think I just realized what a subprime loser I am.
>not bundled
>none of my current "friends" have any interest in me
>too unsecured to make new friends
>haven't collected from anybody in person except for my family in several pay periods
How do you guys cope with just being a loan.
>>
>>29930769
>pay period
Implying I make any money
>>
>>29930016

Join a local football team, just pick the lowest division. Sport is a great way to make friends, at training you can improve your motor skills and if you let yourself get into the game a tough loss or a well earned win can do surprising things for your mind.
>>
>>29930840
You owe money son.
>>
>>29930847
I know there are some youth football teams in my area, but I dont know if there is anything for adults, I live in an area with a small population so if we do have anything there will be no lowest or highest division. I do like the idea of joining something though.
>>
>>29930858
I owe a lot of fucking money, please dont remind me
>>
If you really want friends then you have to be social. If you don't want friends, realize that and don't guilt yourself over it.
>>
>>29930016
>I'm a normie thats on some rough times plz help me :-(((

FUCK OFF
>>
>>29930667
this

super ultra unoriginal commento
>>
>>29931124
>just go out and socialize
I don't even know how to keep the friends I do have, how the fuck am I supposed to be social.
>>
>>29930667
this sounds like me but I'm quite happy.
>>
>>29931186
just go outside and be yourself brih
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.