[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, personal blog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
>have this crush on a hot co-worker with big tits
>decide to stop being an autistic loser, man up for the first time in my life and flirt with her
>flirt with her for the whole month, she responds greately
>hugged her 3 times and got to feel those awesome tits on my body
>feeling especialy good today after I got a promotion proposal from my boss
>my confidence have never been this high ever
>decided to ask her out on a date
>sat down with her, took her hand and asked her out
>she's blushing, chemistry between us is amazing, leave her my number and say she could call me on monday
>decided today I will kiss her goodbye instead of a hug
>try to kiss her and she pulls me away and just says "ok bye"
>uttered "wow, what the hell?" as an assburger
>walked away
>confidence is below ground level again
>back to r9k
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>29929594
Theres your proof that she just wants you as an orbiter so just try to cut contact as good as possible. Cant cut all since shes your coworker tho.
>>
>>uttered "wow, what the hell?"
Not bad. You did not come across as that much of a cuck at-least.
>>
File: t.jpg (10 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
10 KB, 220x200
>>29929632

Damn, am I really in the friend zone again? I tried so hard and got so far...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.