[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Stacies like guys with tattoos? Dont say "J00z"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1468275046788.jpg (283 KB, 670x510) Image search: [Google]
1468275046788.jpg
283 KB, 670x510
Why do Stacies like guys with tattoos? Dont say "J00z" I want a non-meme answer.

Why do normies in general like tattoos? Why are they such pieces of soulless garbage.
>>
Most people like Tattoos these days. It's just another aspect of our special snowflake generation.
>>
>>29929189

How have people forgotten that women like bad-boys? Jesus Christ. I thought this was common knowledge, but apparently people are seriously falling victim to the nice-guy meme pushed by social media.
>>
It's like a graphic T-shirt, but for your skin!
Also helps normies pick out who among them has lax morality, so they can tell by sight who will want to do weird sex stuff and drugs.
>>
>Tattoos are KEWL and 4 BAD BOIZ

This is literally what every generic roastie thinks of tattoos

I could have understood that decades ago, but now that tats are more common than fucking herpes, I don't understand how they still have woman attracting qualities. If anything nowadays tats are a sign that you're a fucking generic tool.
>>
>>29929245
This is true. Women feed off of attention and causing problems. >>29929213
This as well

>tfw dumped girl for a tattoo

feels good man
>>
>>29929189
Who cares what women think?
Who cares about what any of you think?
If you get a tattoo for anyone but yourself, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29929189
Normies just wanna be different without realizing they're all just copying each other.
>>
They let you say things about yourself that you might be too shy to say upfront.
>>
>>29929368
Like "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>29929189
they look cool. how is coloring portions of your body degenerate?

Yall hate things just because people like them. Do you want to belong in society or not? As far as I can see the only options are to

a. assimilate
b. ignore people and do your own thing
c. kill yourself

instead you sit around complaining about everyone. Enjoy your long, worthless journey to option c
>>
>>29929245

That's old news. The "nice guy meme" start getting pushed in 2013. I grew up with it basically being common knowledge that women liked bad boys, and they didn't like nice guys.

What's funny is how women respond to that truth with anger and memes, yet the more they respond that way, the more they just prove the narrative correct. They all want a 10/10 Chad, nothing less.
>>
>>29929189
They still associate tattoos with bad boys, even though every limpwristed hipster cuck has one nowadays.
>>
>>29929387
Wow, you're soooo much different from everyone else anon.

You have convictions that aren't selfish, unlike the rest of humanity, right?

Don't pretend you aren't the same way, or have the same desires as everyone else, it's pathetic.
>>
>>29929189
tattoos, like gauged piercings and bad haircuts, demonstrate that you are non-conventional.

This is a DISPLAY OF STATUS.

Because employers are less likely to hire people with fashionable (read: stupid) haircuts, visible tattoos and gauged-out ears, covering your body with these things proves that you are able to survive in the modern world even despite opposing yourself to these conventional demands.

It is simply peacocking.

No one likes tattoos. They like what the tattoo proves -- that you are so fucking cool that you somhow make a living even when putting yourself at a big disadvantage.
>>
>>29929487
>no one likes tattoos.
Citation needed.
>>
>>29929475
>sad faggot is mad that we don't like his shitty tattoos
>tries using sarcasm, just like in the Daria reruns he takes dabs to
Sarcasm is for women and children.
>>
>>29929600
Jokes on you, I never even watched daria.
>>
>>29929600
People have been getting tattoos/marking their bodies all over the world since forever. Why is it bad now?
>>
>>29929300
Feels awesome

I've dropped girls in the middle of hanging out when I noticed tattoos or smoking

It's disgusting
>>
>>29929189
Women like tattoos because they indicate you might be violent
>>
>>29929721
Because they're autistic pseudo-conservatist faggots
>>
>>29929659
Not him
>>29929600
Are unroooted ad hominem attacks all you're capable of?
>>
I've heard women mention that tats are attractive because they are a sign of being a bad boy nonconformist, bravery (because getting them hurts), and artistic personality.
Yes, I'm well aware how retarded that sounds
>>
File: 1466905338124.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466905338124.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>29929189
>Why are they such pieces of soulless garbage.

implying you're any different
>>
>>29929409
Despite what some may tell you women DO want and need beta men

It's part of their mating strategy

Like how certain species of wasp fuck other wasps but need a poor mammal to lay eggs inside of so the babies can eat their way out
>>
>>29929189
> It is so inspirational da coy fish on my arm isn't generic and a it is reflective of my awesome personality

The tattoo meme needs to end
>>
>>29929189
it gives them the facade of a character
>>
who cares what woman likes?
trying to figure out what woman likes can consume your life without even knowing it

stop being such a beta bitch and start acting and doing like you want to act and do
>>
>>29929951
Pretty much this.

Oeeeginalos
>>
>>29929916
This. Being a normie is a collection of acts and performances to give off the impression of being an actual interesting human bean.
>>
>>29929874

"Alpha fucks, betabux", right?
>>
File: 564981567.jpg (64 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
564981567.jpg
64 KB, 592x754
>>29929723
My man. Keep up the good work, m8.
>>
>>29929189
Because it means the guy is more art inclined, which is nice.
>>
>>29930118
Nice term

I'm using it
>>
>>29929258
>normies like lax morality
shit, i lost all normie friends because i didnt give a fuck about morality
>>
>>29929189
>they're associated with certain subcultures
>they (ideally) represent individualistic leanings
>willingness to commit to a permanent form of self-expression shows conviction, wearing that you are something and what that something is on your skin shows security in who you are

I think they're supposed to make you appear less soulless.
>>
>>29929487
So you are implying women are attracted to people that can survive in this world without the conventional path ?
Bullshit all the way. Women see you as a looser and weirdo and freak if you give of this kinda vibe. (except you are 8/10+)
t. happenes to me daily
>>
>>29929864
>Be rejected by a niche people most of your life because of your looks.
Do it right back at them famalam they all look the same so it's easy.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.