[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go out with a girl who's really into weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 17
File: chick-clear-bong.png (715 KB, 472x750) Image search: [Google]
chick-clear-bong.png
715 KB, 472x750
Would you go out with a girl who's really into weed?
>>
Very much so, I do
>>
Weed is degenerate
>>
I wouldn't want to but if she looks like that I can overlook it easily
>>
Most girls are into drugs, especially weed.
>>
DUDE

WEED LMAO XD

Habitual pot smoking is, in 99% of cases, indicative of inveterate character flaws. Do I want my childrens' mother to be a typical selfish stoner pos?
>>
no
girls like that are a money pit, they never buy weed and will smoke up your stash.
I want a gf that doesn't smoke but doesn't care that i do, that would be ideal.
>>
File: 1405895855868.png (494 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1405895855868.png
494 KB, 550x550
no
weed is nasty~~~
>>
>>29929114
I think barring extreme mental unstabillity and downright obesity, /r9k/ would date anyone from 5 to 95.
>>
>>29929114
Would I go out with a drug addict? Absolutely not. An enlightened aristocratic NEET deserves the equivalent royal princess.
>>
No. Smoking (vape too) is disgusting.
>>
Every stoner chick I've ever met is a dumb bitch but most of them aren't drama whores at least. I'd probably do it anyways because I'm a desperate faggot but the problem more than anything is I used to be addicted to weed. I smoked a gram a day for 2 years but finally quit and haven't smoked in over a year.
>>
girls who are really into weed are 95% of the time complete degenerate whores. can never trust them either, she will cuck you with the bad boy drug dealer chad she buys drugs from

have seen it happen myself
>>
>>29929147
>if she looks like that

>Has likely been treated like a queen her entire life by everybody she's ever met
>Likely self absorbed and addicted to superficial attention seeking (i.e. that selfie)
>Has equally superficial (i.e. you) guys swarming around her 24/7
>Ive got to somehow out compete all of them to keep her loyalty and interest
>In 15 years she'll look like every other woman, anyway

Why is this desirable again?
>>
File: 1467379727390.jpg (66 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1467379727390.jpg
66 KB, 768x768
No. Girls smoking weed will make shitty mothers 99% of the time. It shows a huge lack in forethought and delayed gratification ability.

inb4 "haha that's the reason you're a virgin loser NEET"

Yet you complain about your dead-end job, inequality, and wealth gap. There's a big reason the wealth gap is growing larger and larger, so too are the classes of people. Most people are lazy fucks who do nothing all their lives but things like weed. Others work hard constantly and raise kids (in a loving two-family household) with strong values and a work ethic to succeed in any environment.

Keep smoking your life away WEED LMAO addicts.
>>
>>29929149
Most girls are into suck random cock too
>>
>>29929152
People who smoke weed every day are probably better than people who post here every day

Pretty ironic statement
>>
>>29929235
>Why is this desirable again?
It has a vagoogoo
>>
>>29929223
Yep, this. Drug culture is a male thing. Girls who "get really into" drug culture are similar to tomboys: parental issues, insecure, moody, fickle, and self absorbed. They'll leave you in a month for the next big sleazeball who "makes her feel special."
>>
>>29929295
>degenerate sluts are better than anyone
no
>>
>>29929306
>Her baginer looks just like every other pile of leaky, hairy roast beef that 99% of women have between their legs.
>>
>>29929295
Apples to oranges. But the fact remains that stoners are usually pretty shitty people.

If you want to see for yourself, go hang around some 30 year old stoners. It's all edgy and cool and exciting when you're 15, but when you're 30yo man and still "super into rasta" or whatever, things are different. They're alot like manchildren, except unlike manchildren, they don't even recognize that there's something wrong with them.
>>
>>29929327

At least they make people happy.
>>
>>29929395
>making Chads happy simply by having a vagina and letting it be available to them
>makes you superior to anyone
Sluts are disgusting, deal with it
>>
>>29929114
i've noticed that there are two types of girls who smoke weed.

The ones who say that they're big potheads, but can't handle their shit and cough every time they take a hit. I get it if they just started, but it's annoying.

Then there are the ones who smoke constantly. They're crazy.

That said, yeah. I'd date any girl that gave me the time of day.
>>
>>29929114
If she bangs out her bowls anywhere in the home so that considerable cleanup is necessary any time someone is to come in who you don't want to find weed stuff, then no. my ex was like this and BPD so she'd scream at me and cry a lot prompting occasional calls from neighbors to cops. Then I would be stuck refusing to allow the police in because I knew they'd see her bowls bags and ash all over. Now I'm with a girl who hates marijuana and happy it's out of my life
>>
File: readImage.jpg (38 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
38 KB, 620x445
>>29929260
This is what sheltered people born into money actually believe.
>>
>>29929455
How do you say "No, you can't come in my house, copper" without them blowing your brains out or doing it anyway?
>>
>>29929480
>poorfag normalfag gets twiggered by the truth
>>
No. If she used every once in awhile, then okay. But, OP said
>really into
Which indicates stoner status, which is the worst of drug users.
>>
>>29929114

I remember those edgy stoner slut pics from years and years back.

I always wondered exactly what kind of guys are fucking those women. Probably Chad, but still, I'd like a more detailed idea. It is still rather disappointing that so many women have such a lack of respect for themselves that they are willing to be photographed or filmed naked smoking weed. Get some dignity, you cunts.
>>
>>29929531
But what if she was really hot?
>>
>>29929383
haha yeah, those fucking manchildren. Those guys sure are l-losers heh
>refreshes catalog
>>
>>29929480
His argument kicks the shit out of your petulant, incendiary mockery, mate.

That being said, yea the wealth gap isn't widening because "poor people are just lazy." Alot of the lower class (like the beaners in my city) are very hardworking people.
>>
>>29929515
>There's a big reason the wealth gap is growing larger and larger, so too are the classes of people. Most people are lazy fucks who do nothing all their lives but things like weed.

Obviously sheltered underagefag. Where were you in 2008?
>>
Smokers are better than non-smokers imo
>>
>>29929555
Yea, you're right. You've got me completely. I'm' a detestable, childish loser and I've given up on life, largely incapacitating myself in normal society. No need to take it personally and bust my balls about it. But like I said, at least I'm aware of that.
>>
>>29929576
laughing my ass off as homeownercucks went bankrupt
>>
I smoke but nah because girls who smoke weed usually are sluts and suck dick for eighths
>>
>>29929495
I just said I'm not giving you permission to come in to my apartment while sitting bricks and I had to say it once more a minute later. Eventually after they chatted with me a while and I just kept saying that she is upset and loud but it's no more than that, they were satisfied and went on their way.
>>
>>29929114
>lol i am SOOOO weeded man dude brodawg xdddddddd
>passes out after 1 hit
I'm happier just me & the weed, thanks.
>>
>>29929560
He didn't make an argument. He made untrue statements that no self-made person would actually believe.

>hard workers are successful

Intelligent people with grit are successful. Their mediocre children then go on to spout "hard work= success" memes.
>>
>>29929613
Enjoy never owning land or property like the peasant you are. Remember to pay me the rent on the first or I'll kick your ass out faggot.
>>
File: 1435073014865.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435073014865.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>29929617
>nah
>having the money and social skills and connections needed to obtain weed
>/r9k/ 2016
>>
>>29929647
It's like the jews are trying to revitalize communism again
>>
>>29929652
>having the money and social skills and connections needed to obtain weed
Are you retarded? When I was in highschool every retard that thought he was cool sold weed. Even the rich kids who didn't need the money did it because they wanted to be faux-thugs. I graduated HS in 2011 too. You have to be functionally retarded not to be able to get weed.
>>
>>29929604
me too m8 been on r9k almost 7 hrs today
>>
Even when I was a gram a day bong hits to the face smoker, stoner girls really turned me off. Now that I quit I find them even more disgusting. Most will suck and fuck for free weed just like benzo/opiate addict pill popper chicks. Stay away.
>>
File: 1467746959217.gif (829 KB, 485x282) Image search: [Google]
1467746959217.gif
829 KB, 485x282
>>29929114
>mfw
Yes. I would be very very happy if a stoner chick liked me and wanted to touch my face because it was cute, and wanted to kiss me and such, and do whatever girls do with guys they like. I don't really remember.

But hey, at least I'm not crippled or retarded. I have my body and I have my mind and if being lonely forever is my cross then I'm pretty lucky I'd say.
>>
Hell yeah. Stoned sex is mother fuckin EPIC! Especially when you cum in her pussy bareback while she's fingering your prostate OMMFG BEST FEELING EVER!

You can keep going for hours, too, depending in how much dank you have.
>>
>>29929114
Nope, a girl who smokes weed is most likely fucked in the head.
>>
>>29929618
>while sitting bricks

Iktf.

>decide to grow mushrooms for money bc I'm fucking broke
>after a couple months, get first harvest
>decide to bring it in my backpack with me when I go look for food in the dumpster
>haven't had or used drugs for years and years bc shut in NEET
>haven't been bothered by police after years and years of dumpster diving

That night a big SUV cop tank pulled up. They hit me with those 1,000,000 candlepower lights, and had me sit on their bumper while they questioned me. I was so nervous I could barely speak.
>>
>>29929718
So is having weed a good way for robots to fuck hot sluts for cheap?
>>
>>29929749
>if being lonely forever is my cross

This is just self righteous self victimization because you're afraid of your whatever
>>
>>29929790
lol no

you'll just get a bunch of skanks using you to get high, you're not bad boy drug dealer chad, you're just some idiot with weed
>>
>>29929790
>So is having weed a good way for robots to fuck hot sluts for cheap?
rofl maybe if you're 13. It's weed not MDMA you dunce.
>>
>>29929114
go out with? absolutely. girls who smoke weed are huge sluts. they'll choke on your dick just for smoking them out.

i wouldn't do anything more serious than basically fuckbuddies with her tho.
>>
>>29929687
That's about my average, yea. Usually at least 6 hours a day. At least. I've really fucked up my life with this strange habit.

>>29929683
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29929114

Yes certainly.

(feeding the bot)
>>
"WEED IS NASTYYY"
>inb4 haven't been to highschool yet
>>
>>29929191
>most of them aren't drama whores at least

which is true in a sense that they don't directly create drama the same as would a BPD girl, but they do indirectly create drama when groups of the men she's fucking get cuckattached and find out about the other groups of men she's fucking.
>>
>>29929790
>>29929825
>>29929842
>And then Stacy he pulled out this crinkled up bag of dirt weed and asked me to hang out with him
>>NO!!!
>swear to god
>>what a little creep!
>Right? Anyway Chad asked me to go with him to the...
>>
>>29929935

Should add the full information behind that decision though. I don't want any kind of long term or even stable relationship. I very rarely date at all and when i do i'm only doing it for sex.
>>
>>29929983
Cool story "brobot"
>>
>>29929260
>(in a loving two-family household)
are you some kind of swinger open relationship degenerate? what the fuck?
>>
>>29929114
Yeah, I would.
>having standards
Normalfags need to leave.
>>
Bongs. Great excuses to do duck face selfies
>>
>>29929114
If really REALLY into weed, where her entire personality consisted of it, then no

If party smoker, then sure
>>
>>29929777
Sick story and sick trips. Always wanted to grow mushrooms but figured the risk was great. It helped that people on the Shroomery had actual reports of getting busted. I thought this one guy was fibbing but he never returned to the site.
>>
>>29929152
>would you go out with someone incapable of passing a company drug test and a $400 a month habit?

Fucken
Dropped
>>
>>29929114
Never. Every single female weed/alcohol obsessor that I've met does nothing but smoke/drink, watch terrible movies on netflix, do that with other degens, and consistently make bad decisions by smoking regardless of what situation their in, ie driving, in a public area, etc. They also never clean so everything they own is filthy.
>>
>>29930126
>had actual reports of getting busted

Remember anything in particular? Interested for scientific reasons
>>
>>29930210
yeah but it would take digging. I'm talking 15 years ago
>>
>>29930207
>tfw this discribes my gf perfectly
>>
>>29930280
Yea it's risky. Although it was stupid of me to be carrying at 12am while I was rooting through the dumpster.
>>
If you want to watch an obvious e-tard struggle to speak about her weed habit that she gets paid for because of her pussy and looks, check out HaleyIsSoarx but if you fall in love with that turboroastie god have mercy on you.
>>
>>29929790

Not really. You have to be a dealer with a lot of connections which a robot would never have in this life time.
>>
File: tumblr_o6b6ul528H1s43kbko2_1280.jpg (182 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6b6ul528H1s43kbko2_1280.jpg
182 KB, 640x1136
...maybe...

I do no drugs though so it would be who knows
>>
>>29929749

She is not touching anybody's face, she's taking a selfie by holding the phone.
>>
>>29929383
I don't like the culture or identify as a stoner, but I really, really like the feeling of being stoned when I'm home and able to unwind.
What does this mean for me? I've been smoking almost daily for 7 years.
>>
>>29929114
No.
I'm not even gonna check if that's original
>>
>>29929150
Does she want her childrens father to be a social inept and basement dweller ?
>>
>>29929114
Probably not. Weed enables girls to be filthy, and I'm not down for that. I've met girls that are sexy and carry themselves like pigs. It's hard saying it's because they smoke week.
>>
>>29930017

yes yes gtfo normie ree etc. i know.
>>
Yes, it gives us an excuse to stay at their home or mine. I like the idea of getting comfy with a girl.
>>
Nah my mother smoked weed all the time and treated me like shit, in college every girl who smoked weed was either a slut, a drama queen, or the kind of girl who likes 20 different 'meme' pages on facebook, I'd rather just be by myself desu senpai.
>>
File: 1465714597358.jpg (68 KB, 264x362) Image search: [Google]
1465714597358.jpg
68 KB, 264x362
>>29930143
>$400 a month
jajajajaja you fuckers pay that much for that?
ajajajajaja fucking anglos
>>
>>29932343
I used to smoke a gram a day and only paid $240 a month in canuck bucks
>>
>>29933331
>$240 an oz
>only

Unless you're buying top-shelf shit from a dispensary, weed should be like $3-4 a gram. Are the only two options mexican mersh, or shit that costs $20/g? What happened to solid, decent homegrown stuff?
>>
>>29933372
I always bought in quarters and paid $60 for it. $10 a gram or 7 grams for $60.

>weed should be like $3-4 a gram
Maybe in whatever shithole country you live in but where I live drug dealers have to eat too.
>>
>>29933427
>where I live drug dealers have to eat too.

>for a drug that grows like tomatoes and is easy as fuck to sell

>Maybe in whatever shithole country you live in
USA, so you've got me there
>>
>>29930143
>$400
I smoke a few bowls a night so i can make an 1/8 ($40) last around 2 weeks
>>
>>29933533
>A few bowls a night
>I can make 3.5 grams last 2 weeks
What do you have, a bong for ants?
>>
File: robots dont have sax.jpg (109 KB, 1032x1158) Image search: [Google]
robots dont have sax.jpg
109 KB, 1032x1158
>>29933605
A little saxophone pipe i got from a secret santa thread.

I only smoke enough to get high, ill usually save a big nug for the last day tho to get faded.
>>
Fuck no, weed is turbo normie and degenerate
>>
Does anyone else here who is a weed addict just pick weed up off the ground everyday (or night if youre scared of stares). I get high everday this way, i don't spend a dime.
>>
>>29929114
no women who do drugs are the least loyal of all
>>
>>29933724
Why not get a nice little bubbler of ebay? Save your lungs a little
>>
>>29929114
Yes, but I would prefer a girl who was not a stoner.

But beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>29933779
off the ground?
>>
>>29933834
Yes brother, right off the ground. It's everywhere if you have the eyes to look
>>
>>29933789
I like the ease of pipes. I don't cough with this one. The smell goes away in like 15 mins.
>>
>>29933941
If youve spent actual money on a pipe youre a bitch. I have never spent a sent. I make pipes out of apples, oranges, cucumbers, grapefruits, pears, potatos, carrots, the list just goes on and on.. refridgerate em to keep em extra fresh after use and too cool the smoke a lil come next use
>>
>>29934051
Those fruits and vegetables aren't free, either. Unless you're living with your parents...

>You're a bitch
Is this language really necessary to express that argument on /autistic virgin shut in/? As if whether you spent $15 on a pipe matters that much...
>>
>>29934051
well i got this one for free so, yeah.
>>
>>29934119
>spending money on fruits and vegetables and not just stealing them
Bitch detected
>>
File: 4353458977.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4353458977.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>29934199
Wow you're really cool and tough

>420 BLAZE IT XD
>>
>>29934275
Yes i am really cool and tough, thanks for reminding me bitch. Yes i do blaze it 420pm and 420am. Right now if youre wondering im smoking with my orange pipe.
>>
>>29929114
Honestly I am a conservative, christian man and condemned pot until I finnaly tried it a month ago, and it has made me happier and gives me something to look foward too. I thought it was for degnerate normalfags, but whenever you get high for your first time, you feel happy, no stress, everythings better and when I listen to music, It feels like every beat is powering my brain. It has majorly helped with my depression, and I only smoke at night by myself, never with the faggots that are like "420 blaze it bro hehhehe dude weed lmao"
Stoner culture is cancer, but weed itself is a very relaxing and great plant that I reccomend everyone try, but only if you want to.
>>
>>29929114
I would fuck one, but not date one. They're annoying.
>>
>>29934400
>whenever you get high for your first time, you feel happy, no stress, everythings better

Yea that's why people do it all the time obviously. But also, obviously, that doesn't last forever.

>Something to look forward to
It tends to become the center of your day, and you tend to turn into a crabby faggot without it.

I like to take a couple months out of the year and binge on weed, and then go dry.
>>
Does anyone else pick weed from the ground? I usually get 3-4 good roaches every night after only spending 10min outside. Only takes a good roach to get high. Trick is to think of places where you reckon normies smoke it up all the time and just scan the floor for beautiful roachies. Ive been doing this everyday for a couple years now
>>
>>29934709
That is a fantastic idea m8. I've been doing that with cigarettes forever. Why didn't I think of it before!?

Where do you hunt?
>>
>>29929114
I smoke weed so I don't have a problem with a girl that smokes. But if she's obsessive about it
>Muh wake n bake
>I need muh high
I would have an issue
>>
>>29934709
ew no. Just go to the store and buy a weed it's not that hard
>>
My girlfriend hadn't smoked weed before she met me and literally every single time we've done it she's just really wanted to fuck right after.
>>
>>29934400
I agree, I love smoking weed but I hate the feeling that I may become associated with the retard stoners who think that weed is the greatest thing in the entire world and revolve their lives around it. But it's p good
>>
>>29934772
Well i have like 7-8 good spots close to my house. I'm not gonna tell you my exact spots because im paranoid enough already of normies catching on to my methods and stealing my roachies. Gotta be honest though, close to have of all my finds are spliffies which can get aggravating. Gotta love it when you find a house right by yours that seems to have an occupant who leaves like 2 or 3 roaches on the road right in front of his house even if they may be spliffy finds. Look behind certain stores, parking lots, alleyways, behind cars, at the park (you'd think but ive actually found 0 there), use your imagination. My favorite time to go roachin' is 2 or 3 in the morning because there are no people or cars out to deter me. I just turn on my phones flashlight, pop my headphones in and have fun.
>>
>>29934828
>my girlfriend
haha.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29934950
you sound exactly like the meth head from the train station near where i live that spends half his time during the day picking up random people's cigarette butts.
>>
>>29934805
At first i was kind of disgusted by what i was doing but now im past the point of even stepping on the filters with my boot and ripping the good end off, i just pick the whole thing up by my hands and tear, and i often feel the saliva of the normie who smoked it on my fingertips but i dont care, im making my immune system stronger, i haven't been sick in years. Remember you are lighting what youre smoking on fire so all the germies die and i dont really think you can smoke dirt though ive smoked really dirty roaches before and there is a dirt taste i think i am becoming pretty accustomed too. Also never expect the roachies to taste like fresh weed, they do often taste like ass but dont be deterred it's safe. I know ive snoked mold though which is why i try to keep my roachies clean, hell ive smoked some that i think were a couple years old that had turned brown and grey and smelled of fresh soil, and i have seen little bugs scampering out of a roach i was just about to grab which is why disecting the roach for good parts and to find out just what exactly you smokin is a good idea too.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x637
Anyone here take acid?
>>
>>29935059
Well i oughta mention i am a methhead too and i do also pick butts of the ground sometimes
>>
>>29935118
Acid is for fags. When I did acid I had a similar experience as on DXM in how incredibly brain damaged I felt.
>>
>>29935207

>being this much of a retarded pleb

haha you can't even do acid right. What a fucking faggot. Seriously consider suicide you cough syrup chugging faglord.
>>
>>29935118
I do. Well, I have, about to get some more. I'm extremely sensitive on psychedelics so I have to be careful and I usually trip alone.
>>
>>29935279
>implying i chugged cough syrup and didnt lemon extraction
>>
>>29929480

> poor

kek
>>
>>29935341
>going through that much work for DXM
>>
>>29935207

but did you smoke DMT out of a light bulb in your cousin's trailer and come to the realization that your step mom is a babe and your did is cool because of it?
>>
>>29929260
>There's a big reason the wealth gap is growing larger and larger,
>It's stoner bitches
Anon, plz. Can you Misogyny any harder?
>>
>>29935355
>implying it takes any work and isn't little more than mindless fun if you know the slightest bit about chemistry.
I can make shake and bake meth too AMA
>>
>>29935098
That's cray gross and pathetic.
You know youre still getting any germs when you contact with your mouth, right?
>>
File: no more.png (732 KB, 1137x675) Image search: [Google]
no more.png
732 KB, 1137x675
>>29929114
That looks like my 8th science teacher.

hot af
>>
>>29934547
I dont know for sure how I will act in the long run in relation to weed, but currently Ive been smoking for about 3 and a half weeks now, and whilst its not the center of my day, I do use it as a nightly ritual if I have some on me, as it helps with my insomia and makes my relax time (night) more enjoyable. I also am a good bit happier during the day itself, maybe because I know that if I can make it through the day I can have my relax time. But I agree, it's a slippery slope.
>>29934836
I know people who smoke littertally "all day erry day" and they are slow talking, mumbling idiots that are a pain to be around. I see it as a nice little treat to help relive stress, not something to be doing 24/7 because then I imagine it kills the special feeling of "oh, I dont feel like this all the time so when I do feel it, its that much better"
>>
>>29929114
Nope. They just do that to be accepted and whatnot.

If you smoke weed you have to feel it, man.
You're smoking for yourself and not to be cool with others.
>>
File: 1465880239682.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1465880239682.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>29934709
>>29934950
>>29935098

I hope you are just trolling
otherwise why being so pathetic when growing average bud is extremely easy
>>
>>29929114
Depends. Is she into it as in she knows strands, she knows different bong types, she knows the difference between sativa and indica, she knows the best ways to get high and the best ways to sustain it, all while just doing it to relax? Sure.

If she wears Bob Marley everything, weed socks, always brags about being high, listens to reggae while high and only while high, and thinks Wiz Khalifa is a god? Fuck no.
>>
>>29931024
That means you're a stoner. Not that this is a bad thing.
>>
>>29929114
stoner girls typically like to fuck, so thats good. id probably do it if her personality wasnt too annoying. thats askig a lot though. most stoner girls are insufferable
>>
Every stoner chick I met has these weird shakes like parkinsons disease, not so much guys tho.
Their hands are always shaking but not from nervousness. Like did weed really fuck them up?
>>
>>29931024
Nigga you're a stoner. But you're a good kind. You just do it normally.
Imagine if cigarette smokers wore cigarette decals on their socks or shirts. That would just be fucking stupid.
>>
>>29935699
There's really not any significant distinction between those two groups of traits you listed. It's like emo's vs hipsters: just two groups of faggots.
>>
>>29935813
>all those other meme weed identities are inferior to our meme weed identity
>nigga
>>
>>29935813
I defend the "bad kind" of stoners. When i was 12 and had just got into smoking i bought a weed shirt and wore it til my moma threw it out. At the time i just loved weed and it was a part of my personality so of corse i wanted people to know. People where shirts with booze on them all the time, whats the big deal? Weeds cool
>>
>>29935884
>triggered by nigga
Nigga fuck you.
>>
File: 34534535.png (136 KB, 299x270) Image search: [Google]
34534535.png
136 KB, 299x270
>>29935959
yo yo holla bak at me wiggity wack dawg XD
>>
If she doesn't expect me to get into it, then sure
>>
>>29935131
......are you the methhead from the train station?
>>
>>29935933
With the number of typos and errors in that post, it looks like all that weed at a young age destroyed your brain.
>>
>>29936813
I very well could be my friend. I go to train stations often.
>>
>>29929114
Probably not. Weed makes me anxious,parinoid and retarded. I make a fool of myself when I smoke and shed probably insist I try to smoke some and I'll end up acting like an idiot
>>
>>29929114
Yeah for sure I smoke weed, she smokes weed, everything works out
>>
>>29929114
Maybe, probably not. I'd nail one though.
>>
>tfw no psychedelic gf to go /deep/ with
>>
File: 14684661784441290654586.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14684661784441290654586.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1080
Aw hell yea
I'll take a bong hit to that
>>
>>29937334
>smoking out of tinfoil
DISGUSTING. ENJOY YOUR ALZEIHMERS
>>
>>29929114
I already sort of am. I'd never smoked before I met her. It's not bad, but also not something I feel the need to do often.
>>
>>29937558
Aw hell yeah !!!!
Better than losing weed
>>
>>29929114
Honestly?

It's probably have to be a prerequisite.

I'd like to nab me a wifey and move out to the country and grow a big shed full of dank and never tell a soul.
>>
File: Screenshot_197.png (400 KB, 639x601) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_197.png
400 KB, 639x601
>implying i would ever be in a relationship with degenerate scum
>>
>The girl I use to have a mad crush on is a huge pot head.

Kinda regret not just sucking up my pride and fucking her.
>>
>>29930801
Is that a key chain extender? On a fucking bong? Magnet for a lighter, sure, but a keychain extender? Is the bowl superglued to the downstem so she doesn't lose that too? Come on.
>>
>>29929114
>would you go out with a girl who's really financially irresponsible and reckless with money?

nope
>>
>>29933724
That's a nice little novelty piece. Looks like it hits easy too. Hard to clean?
>>
>>29938199
>would you go out with a guy who's really redundant with words and words things redundantly?

nope
>>
>>29929114
I don't understand why a subculture developed around "DUDE WEED LMAO"
It's fucking plant smoke that makes you feel funny. I've smoked it before, probably will at some point in the future, it's not a big thing. The slimy, greasy unwashed, body-odor smelling fuckups who drone on and on about "DUDE WEED LMAO 4/20 SMOKE ERRYDAY" make me want to kick their teeth in. If your entire identity is inhaling fucking plant smoke you have no personality and are just a cockroach.
>>
>>29929114
Weed and alcohol are the two drugs I just can't seem to enjoy at all, so I only do stuff like heroin, prescription pills, psychs or speed.

I think that would cause problems for someone who is already addicted to a shit drug like cannabis.
>>
>sell weed
>eventually sell to tons of chicks
>friends of friends, friends sisters, etc
>have literally fucked or dated none of them
>most stoner girls are gross/fat if not sluts
>literally 0 girls want to trade head for weed

That said, I have no preference. I typically like the type that let me smoke, but won't join more than a few times a year. My ex always gave me clean piss for work and probation.
>>
File: tumblr_o2zlv29hW01s43kbko2_1280.jpg (331 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2zlv29hW01s43kbko2_1280.jpg
331 KB, 1082x1920
>>29938173
I dunno lol she's some whore who posts pictures of herself doing illegal drugs on the internet
>>
>>29929114
Nah. Perfect scenario is meet a girl who hasn't smoked but is open to it and I guide her deeper into WEED
>>
>>29938400
Oh, looks like a bowl tool. Makes a bit more sense, but still.
>>
>>29929114
Have had fuck buddies who were stoners and they are so boring. No ambition at all, would never date
>>
>>29929235

Wow dude, make sure you actually talk to women sometime. Even the hot ones can he pretty cool
>>
>>29929235
Have fun with your diabetes-ridden hambeast who obviously has no character flaws, virgin
>>
>>29929114

Probably. Can't say it'd last forever but I'd try it.
>>
>>29929114
I would want to but I don't think I could go through with dating a stoner girl.

I'm 25 years old. I'm fairly certain I'm passed the age where being a stoner/druggie/psychonaut or associating with people like that is socially acceptable.
>>
>tfw the girl you're dating smokes weed with you

I haven't even bought weed in months. I'm not a habitual smoker, we only smoke sometimes. It's pretty chill and not degenerate. Weed is good in moderation.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.