[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with overwhelming loneliness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 299845771d4270284_w.jpg (35 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
299845771d4270284_w.jpg
35 KB, 600x337
How do I deal with overwhelming loneliness?
>>
>>29928963

by shitposting endlessly
>>
join random skype groups
>>
>>29928963
Talk with other lonely people
>>
Adopt a waifu and buy a daki with her on it to hug at night
>>
>>29928963
Go outside and creep on hot girls (eg stare at them for long periods of time, touch and grope them). If you want to go real hard core, creep on hot little girls (its summer and they are not in school and they need to know that grown men find them sexy)
>>
You wait for a miracle.
>>
>>29929468
Little girls are for their daddies, not random men!
>>
Become social
>>
>>29929430
>the feel can't find any dakis of my waifu
Well I can but I can't speak nipponese so buying it from some nip site is pretty much impossible
>>
>>29929544
Well they gonna have to share!
>>
>>29929045
fpbp

this is how i've dealt with it.
also lots and lots of beer.
>>
Force yourself to talk to others, even when you feel much too awkward to. It worked for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.