[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DID IT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: bill zuckerberg.jpg (206 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
bill zuckerberg.jpg
206 KB, 480x640
I did it, I finally made a social appointemnt with 3 other classmates.
2 girls, 1 boy.
the boy orchestraded everything (he's a chad)
He said we should meet up at his house.
He said we'll "talk, have a a few beers", but I think the social appointment is for more than that.
I think he hopes to get with the pretty black grill
He're the problem.
If that's true, then what is expected of me in there.
Am I supposed to fuck the ugly white grill, because I do not like her.
What else do I do, do I become a sperg and not talk to her? saying I have to suddenly leave.
It will make things akward

can any pseudo-normies or anyone in this situation help on this one?

t. black male with 4" penor
>>
>>29928893
Sounds like Chad is probably using you to fuck the pretty girl, sorry
>>
>>29928893
make up some excuse and stay at home this is shady as fuck
>>
>>29928954
>>29928937
>this OP
there are two possible scenarios in this
one: you go over, chad fucks pretty niggress and you'll have to act nice around the ugly white girl
two: you don't go over and chad fucks pretty niggress anyway
I know which one I'd choose
>>
>>29928937
This. While women hate weaker more timid men, when they see "Chads" acting nicely towards them it seems paternal, and therefore raises his attractiveness
>>
I think there's only two situation in which I win in the social game, them being:
1. we chill out and don't fuck, talk about random shit, leave after a while
2. I leave before "sex is in the air"
>>
>>29928937
This, but that shouldn't be a problem.

>>29928893
Try to flirt with the ugly girl, even if you have no interest whatsoever, but don't close in. If Chad leaves with the black girl, just ask the ugly girl to go somewhere, talk until it's an acceptable hour to go to bed, tell her you're going to bed. Simple. I believe your mistake is that you think you should only talk to girls if you are interested in them. Since you are not interested, it should be easy for you to lead her on. Go for it.

t. pseudo-normie
>>
Chad is going to have a threesome with them both while you sit and listen from the other room. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>29929084
>implying I won't force myself in
I look like a normie, I am at least a 5/10, I can pull it off
>>29929068
here's the thing, I don't have very much flirting experience
so how do I make sure I don't close in
give me a scenario of flirtation without closing in
>>
You can talk to girls without wanting to fuck them. Sometimes they can be actually interesting and have unique perspectives on things. Plus flirting with girls you are not attracted to is still good practice for when you wanna talk to a girl you are actually interested in.
>>
>>29929124
you don't have to flirt with her
just talk to her like she's a human being jesus anon
>>
>>29928893
>Social appointment
>>
>>29929158
I can pretend she's a catlyn, but what about the scenario where she is actually attracted to me?
She looks like the type of grill to /blacked/
What if she's persistent?
>>
>>29928893
Ne his wing man pretend to be interested in her until chad is done with the nigger then chad will owe you own he'll be more of a friend or he might try to hook you up with someone
>>
>>29929205
wait OP are you black? if she's persistent just make up some excuse
>>29929211
also this
make it clear to chad that you're aware of your wingman status and you'll do it cause you're a bro. maybe you can make use of this later
>>
>>29928893
You're expected to wing-man, that means distract the other girl for as long as it takes.

If it works he's obligated to set you up/wingman for you.
>>
>>29929239
very unlikely I can profit with this investment of "wingmanning" since semester's about to end
there's only one other social appointment I might be invited to, which is reviewing in group for the final exam
>>
>>29929124
>>29929205
Girls are never persistent, just talk to her courteously and I guarantee nothing will happen. If you want to try to flirt a little, try smooth-talking her but never return any physical contact she tries to make. When absolutely cornered, confront her: "are you trying to flirt with me?"
>>
>>29929353
I see, I can possibly win in this situation.

some side info
the chad looks like a robot, is relatively fat, but makes a lot of social moves.
this might mean some of you who are not ugly (but fat) can leave your robot state for good
>>
File: IMG_20160713_164415~01.jpg (198 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_164415~01.jpg
198 KB, 720x1280
here's a pic of me, do I pass as a normie?
>>
>>29929530
If not for the dead look in your eyes, then yes! smile a bit and chitchat that is all.
>>
>>29929530
You definitely come off as a normie. No offense meant, but it might be because you're black and no one expects a black person to not be a normie.

I believe you can pull this off OP
>>
>>29929194
Yeah, OP is doomed.
>>
>>29929591
>>29929606
thanks, if I pull this off, I will begin a road to leaving the robotic state (or simulating normie state), and perhaps even leave 4chan
if only, see you in 3 days /r9k/, I'll tell you abou it
>>
>>29929530
act confident and come up with an excuse to get the pretty black gril outta there for some 1v1 convo. Chat her up to find out what she's interested in and offer to take her out. don't get really drunk because your nervous. Don't let chad steamroll you in conversations, but also don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>29929205

Just fuck her unless she's like 3/10 and below.

She might have hot friends, it shows that you are sexually available. Small ripples big waves.
>>
>>29928893

Who the fuck calls it a social appointment?

I'm white and even *I* don't talk like that.

Anyways, that would imply that I disdain you, I don't.

Best of luck, my comrade. You don't need my advice, you'll figure it out for yourself.

Best way to learn
>>
>>29929530
you pass as suicidal
>>
>>29928893
>pretty black grill
>ugly white grill

false flag
>>
You're black. She's an ugly white woman. This is what you DO. It's your role in life, just accept it and try your best.
>>
>>29929997
>there aren't ugly whites or pretty blacks
I'm from /pol/, but that shit is retarded
>>29929732
she's literally 3/10, has yellow teeth, is liek 31, has sunburns and is pretty red
>>
>>29929530
I don't know why people are saying you look like a normie. You look like a special ed yugioh/magic/jrpg kinda nig. If you weren't black I would consider you a robot.
>>
>>29929530
10/10 normie

Just look less dead
>>
>>29928893
don't overthink this my nigga
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.