[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you killed yourself today? There is no good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1463067084468.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463067084468.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Why haven't you killed yourself today? There is no good reason to live whatsoever. Everything is a meme.
>>
File: 1464991840933.jpg (379 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464991840933.jpg
379 KB, 683x1024
Memes are magic which effect the physical world now. There's no better time to be alive since it's truly the dawning of the Meme Magic Age.
>>
File: 123435575837573.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
123435575837573.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
escapism is pretty good (drugs and vidya) so I'm just going to do that until i die a natural death, that's the key to life i think, just do what you enjoy most and stop believing that sex and a social life is some kind of benchmark for happiness.
>>
>>29928890
>everything is a meme
including that.

once you have deconstructed meaning entirely, you realize that there is no point in killing yourself either. There is no reason to do anything. You will simply do what you will do for as long as you live and then you will die.
>>
File: Yandex-Images-2016-05-23.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yandex-Images-2016-05-23.jpg
593 KB, 1920x1080
The beautiful things in life. I'm not kidding, can't bring myself to commit suicide when I can still dream and contemplate and learn and love and experience. I guess I'm not unhappy enough.

Also I can't inflict terrible harm on anyone, let alone myself.
>>
>Why haven't you killed yourself today?
>Everything is a meme.

You just answered your own question family
>>
>>29928956

I bought 20 tabs and Q of ket.

Have literally just been wondering around the house looking at mirrors for 3 days. It took me 3 hours to figure out my playstation wasn't plugged in.

What the point in killing myself, when I can just eventually OD on drugs which is the real easy way out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.