[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily MBTI (personality horoscope) thread >inb4 smart bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16
Daily MBTI (personality horoscope) thread

>inb4 smart but lazy INTP
>inb4 INTJ master race

Test: 16personalities.com/free-personality-test
New forum: mbtiforum.com
>>
>>29928819
Why do INTJs like to brag about being the master race so much? ENTJs are basically just superior versions of them...
>>
>>29928998
Don't post elipses, roach.
My dad posts like that and he's a huge loser.
>>
ISTP come at me bros
>>
>>29928819
ISFP the original master race
>>
The MBTI thread is back again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
>>
>>29928998
Because most of them have minute autism and are naturally egotistical and narcissistic because of it.
>>
File: 1467892684786.jpg (35 KB, 484x497) Image search: [Google]
1467892684786.jpg
35 KB, 484x497
>>29928819
Who here smart but lazy INTP unironically?
>>
INFP pussies were CREATED for INTJ phallus
>>
>>29929166
>implying I'm not a loser

If I wasn't a loser why the fuck would I be in this shithole. Also why fuck does your dad post on 4chan?
>>
I get INTP every time. I'm not even that smart. I have no redeeming qualities.
>>
File: 1467162734594.jpg (7 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1467162734594.jpg
7 KB, 250x230
>>29929526
How are ISFP robots?
I always see how people here describe ISFPs as the most normie introverted type.
But how are the robot ISFPs?
Are they still the liberal arts tumblr tier normies?
>>
>>29929390
>S pleb
kill yourself my man
>>
>>29929714
Your type has nothing to do with intelligence.

Nothing in the test is a measure of intelligence whatsoever. Intelligence means literally nothing when determining your type.
>>
File: mastermind.png (203 KB, 604x654) Image search: [Google]
mastermind.png
203 KB, 604x654
>>29928998
ENTJs aren't anywhere near as intellectually powerful as INTJ's.

An INTJs mind is beautiful, complex, intricate, deep.

ENTJs minds are like an infomercial yelling at you to buy useless craps. Sure they might be good at selling useless crap but at the end of the day they're still barely human.

INTJs aren't called Masterminds for no reason. We're the best intellectuals.
>>
>>29929657
>smart but lazy
>unironically

If you're smart but lazy you are basically the same as a retard as a true smart person would apply himself.
>>
>>29929657
INTP-T here but not lazy.
I was lazy, you just need to find your holy grail of thought. A subject which really interests you.
Until then it is pretty miserable.

Have fun
>>
>>29928998
ENTJ = President

INTJ = Bankers

ENTJ = CEO

INTJ = Head Chairman of the Board of Directors
>>
>>29929742
False

Sensors consistently have lower IQ than Intuitives

FFS they're like giant children
>>
>>29928819
That image is pretty fucking wrong when it comes to the compatible types part.
INTJs are the most compatible with their opposite type. And INTJs could never be the best type for an INTP because they constantly challenge and annoy each other.

>>29928998
>Why do INTJs like to brag about being the master race so much?
WHEN have they ever done this? Do you have any clue how deeply ingrained a stereotype can be that you just make things up and immediately assume your fantasies are true?
>>
INTP here,
life is okay; I've got a INFP bf and things are looking good.

Bond is usually really great between me and INFPs, yet they are "muh feels" all the time. I don't understand. Is it because of the "INXX" part?
>>
>>29929753
Nothing interests me.

>>29929801
What is your interest?
>>
>>29929751
And yet ENTJs are so much more competent than INTJs because they can appeal to the masses with ease, they have enough social skill and prowess to convince people in a similar manner to an infomercial.

Joseph Stalin, Julius Caesar, Bill Gates, and Aristotle were ENTJs.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 270x270
>>29929843
>False

Sorry Dwight, I'm going to go fuck Pam now while you keeping trying to find reasons to feel better about yourself.
>>
File: 1456473276225.png (113 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1456473276225.png
113 KB, 500x592
You filthy roaches are nothing but pawns to me.

This world is my board and you are the pieces I play with.
>>
>>29929753
Looks like someone doesn't know what smart means.
>>
>>29929690
He doesn't, thankfully.
When he still played quake I'd peep under his arm at the screen. He writes them in emails too, it's maddening.

You're a loser fine. Great. Good for you. Just please refrain from posting elipses. It triggers me harder than denying the wage gap to radfems.
>>
>>29929851
So hilariously wrong

Opposites DO NOT attract or last

Introverts do better with introverts, extroverts do better with extroverts. Traditionally minded go with traditionally minded, athletes do best with athletes, etc.

Common knowledge
>>
>>29929873
>Stalin

Lucky and brutal

>Caesar
*freeze frame*

*record scratch*

"woah!"

>Gates
Introvert actually

>Aristotle

Wrong about everything
>>
ESTP? No okay
>>
I did this fucking test and its real fucking bullshit. Self righteous shite.
>>
>>29929940
Alright

Oregano Commentrio Esse I swear
>>
who /istp/ here

origami comment
>>
>>29929985
Lucky and brutal is one of the big traits with ENTJs from my observations.
>>
>>29929985
>Bill Gates is a nerd! He must be an introvert!

Bill Gates is absurdly outgoing and social. He is in no way an introvert. There are countless stories about him being the cool guy at the office who always breaks the ice and creates bonds. Gates is grade A extrovert.
>>
>>29929985
the worst part is that aristotle refuted the theory of atoms and introduced the whole "4 base elements" concept that surely fucked up scientific research at its very start
>>
>>29929944
You are pretty simple minded and also wrong. Who wants an identical copy of themselves? Seems pretty boring. People choose partners that compensate each other. And my best friends are still extroverts even when I have an easier time talking with introverts.
>Common knowledge
Is there a term when people are completely wrong, clearly stupid but are completely confident about it? The image isn't theory, they took real life examples and made a chart about it.
>>
>>29930058
Aristotle was a dumb asshole by all means, but he still got a ton of fame and recognition.
>>
>>29929801
How did you find your grail?
>>
>>29928819

INTJs are your typical fedora guys who are so obsessed with their own opinions and ego when it comes to intelligence.
>>
>>29930055
>implying I/E has anything to do with social success

INTPs in particular are great when they have a grasp on the situation or the people involved. It's the uncertainty that fucks them over.

Bill Gates is essentially force-loved by all, so he can get ballsy without any repercussions. To an INTP, being in his position is essentially the only point you can relax "socially". (whereas other type might start becoming paranoid or distrustful of other people)
>>
File: Capture.png (109 KB, 1344x671) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
109 KB, 1344x671
alright, /r9k/, how much fucked am i?
>>
>>29930085
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-young-and-the-restless/201210/oil-and-vinegar-why-opposites-dont-attract
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201412/do-opposites-really-attract-its-complicated
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12170295/Relationships-opposites-do-not-attract-scientists-prove.html
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/living/opposites-attract-upwave-relate/

Fuck off

We talked about this shit in Psych 101 class

Real life isn't a fucking romcom or sitcom

People prefer people like themselves, not clones but close
>>
>>29929873
>ENTJs are so much more competent than INTJs because they can appeal to the masses with ease

INTJs can do this too though and far better than ENTJs, they just choose not to because theyre not normiefucks.

> they have enough social skill and prowess
You mean smiling at people, asking them questions about their self so on? Lol this is kid stuff man, INTJs can do this in their sleep.

ENTJs are just megalomaniacs who think theyre better at everything, INTJs are actually better and never mention it really.

ENTJ can be the king of roaches if he puts 100% of his effort into it. But nothing more. INTJ can stamp its boot on ENTJ anytime INTJ wants. Notthin personnel
>>
>>29929944
While I agree with your point that they are wrong I disagree with why.

They simply just flipped the letters for "best fits" when in many situations those types would clash horribly. An example of this would be ESTP-INFJ.

Those two types are constantly at struggle as one is much more logic-driven, observant and lives in the "now" (ESTP) while the other is very emotion-driven, has poor awareness and focuses on planning and organizing for the future.

Your theory of two who are alike should be together is wrong. Certain characteristics fit very well together while some should be supported by the opposite characteristic.

personalitypage has a much better "love" section that explains what fits and why.
>>
File: test.png (106 KB, 937x991) Image search: [Google]
test.png
106 KB, 937x991
>>29929863
Primarily Chemistry.
When i reach the point of being fed up with it i resort to forging steel and bronze.

I stumbled apon both through the jobs i learned.
1st job was (and is now again) surface coating technician.
2nd was blacksmith
I've got a journeymans certificate in both.

pic: my result
>>
>>29930085
>Who wants an identical copy of themselves?
I would love a friend like this.
>>
File: YEAHRIGHTUDFCKEM.png (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YEAHRIGHTUDFCKEM.png
127 KB, 1920x1080
So how can I use this to improve my life?

>23, suicidial, depressed, no interests in life.
>>
>>29930164
I/E is based solely on your preference socially. Bill Gates is very known to dislike being alone and have constant efforts socially.
>>
>>29930234
If you want to use it to "improve" your life then you need to take different tests. The 16personalities test is very dumbed down for easy use.

Humanmetrics is a good place to start.
>>
I'm ISTJ, am I allowed here?
>>
>>29930212
What studies did they use to figure this out? What was the sample size?

You can hypothesize all you want, but a good experiment will knock your idea on its ass
>>
>>29930212
INFJ and ESTP are good matches because they fulfil each others' inferior. ESTP acts and shares ideas into the real world and judges them/ keeps track of them fairly well (SeTi) and an INFJ creates a sort of track of all ideologies and best future for the ESTP. (Fulfilling Ni and Fe)

Duals, I think they're called.
http://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
>>
>>29930192
The chart still takes information from the real world.
>>
>>29930414
Provide the extract
>>
File: saitaman.png (280 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
saitaman.png
280 KB, 600x352
>>29930333
ISTJs are cool.

But they tend to have a lot more normie traits. They're like really quiet normies. Basically aspergers incarnate.
>>
>>29930275
http://www.25quiz.com/ seems to be somewhat accurate for the most part, but these tests usually don't account for social failure/ autism.
(You can be extroverted but still have no friends and spend your life alone due to anxiety)
>>
>>29930400
Honestly on the ESTP-INFJ thing I'm speaking from personal experience.

ESTPs are often extremely stubborn and convinced that just solving an issue the way they see it will work. INFJs genuinely often panic and get very upset when people don't respect their effort and prospects.

ESTPs typically view this behavior as immature and annoying which leads the INFJ to grow increasingly upset.

As an ESTP I have found myself in this situation with multiple INFJs on multiple occasions.
>>
>>29930145
see
>>29930220
the sentence to make this comment original
>>
>>29930494
These dual situations only really work out when both people are past their thirties/ have had some general experience dealing with their own inferior and tertiary functions (and thus realize the need to fulfil them/ need for help with them)

For instance, I can actually tolerate and REALLY enjoy being in the presence of mature ESFJs and ENFJs. (I'm INTP)

They turn the inferior function from "fucking impossible, why even bother" to "Oh hey this isn't nearly as bad as I thought", and we do the reverse to them; we make Ti seem useful and approachable.

Basically I'm telling you that both you and the INFJ just need to grow older.
>>
>>29929944
Completely disagree
As an introvert I'm still socially intelligent. Trying to talk to other introverts is like opening a tough pistachio with no fingernails. It's awkward and annoying. It's nice to listen to an extrovert dominate the conversation instead of sitting there not talking at all
>>
>>29929727
>Are they still the liberal arts tumblr tier normies?
A bit. Not really normies. Just sentimental. Kind of a pushover.
>>
>>29929751
Holy shit, I'm ashamed to share four letters with you.

You're a turboautist if you're not being ironic.
>>
>>29929733
Istp are sex masters due to out extroverted sensing. We take in the world as it is.
>>
>be 19-20 years old
>always get INTP
>be 20-23 years old
>start getting INTJ
>be 26 years old
>get ENFP
a-am I on my way? w-will I lose my virginity?
>>
>>29931501
Wow you've slowly turned from quiet genius to retarded bimbo
>>
>>29931768
I got a phd in physics in the meantime.
>>
>>29928819
>MBTI
>Personality horoscope
Are you fucking serious??

~ENTP-A~
>>
>>29931206
Its bait. There is some faggot who for some unclear reason really, really hates INTJ's and spends a lot of time in these threads trying to make them look bad.
>>
>>29928819
What does r9k think of my personality?
>>
>>29928819
ESFP-T.

I only come here to take the piss, really.
>>
INFP

The worst personality type desu.
>>
File: intp ME.png (193 KB, 1366x1518) Image search: [Google]
intp ME.png
193 KB, 1366x1518
>>29932203
me me ME ME me me me
INTP~
>>
>>29932035
>trying to make them look bad

You've been doing fine on your own to be honest
>>
File: 1455465211416.png (228 KB, 342x354) Image search: [Google]
1455465211416.png
228 KB, 342x354
>>29932354
Iktf. The have was over when we started.
>>
File: 1461617547366.jpg (33 KB, 634x606) Image search: [Google]
1461617547366.jpg
33 KB, 634x606
>>29932354
INFP-A

Is this still horrible?
>>
>>29931836
Your critical thinking has shown you people would like to be treated, but I have a hard time believing you've actually become any more of an F for that.
>>
INTJ. These tests mean nothing though, not like it's gonna turn me into a normie or something.
>>
>>29932932
INTJ also. Out of curiosity (and for any other INTJ's)

~political position (libertarian race realist)
~religion (non denominational Christian)
>>
File: Aleks.png (183 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
Aleks.png
183 KB, 300x432
>>29928819
I'm an INTP and I'm fucking retarded, don't bother with horoscopes.
>>
>>29933105
-political position: don't care anymore because my opinions change too easily and caring won't improve my circumstances. but quite far to the right desu

- religion: agnostic, but find it sad that Christianity is dying in the west since it hasn't been replaced with anything. kind of wish I was brought up into a religion
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.