[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im never going to lose my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 247x204
>Cousin invites me to local music festival out in the country
>dont really want to go but he keeps insisting so i tag along
>we get there and i'm uncomfortable as fuck, he says i need to loosen up and pulls out a pipe and weed
>take a hit
>half an hour passes and i'm feeling pretty relaxed
>meet a girl
>we hit it off and i invite her back to our tent
>talk for a while and start making out
>pull a condom out of my pocket >"what are you doing"
>"just to be safe"
>"what you think i have a fucking disease or something? is that the kind of girl you think i am?"
>"no no no i didn't mean it like that-"
>at this point shes having none of it and starts dressing before leaving the tent
>later i see her chatting it up with some other dude
>>
File: 1462664874678.png (432 KB, 483x507) Image search: [Google]
1462664874678.png
432 KB, 483x507
Well seeing as she was about to fuck a guy she just met at a music festival and that was also her very first reaction to a condom. yeah, she was probably a self conscious dirty girl.
>>
>>29928736
>>29928824
This,good call OP, she was going to spread AIDS to you
>>
>>29928736
You dodged a HUGE bullet. Holy shit.
>>
Op is retard who doesnt realize he would have gotten some lovely std
>>
>>29928824
>>29928874
These OP you probably just avoided AIDS dont look at it as a negative thing.
>>
OP just saved millions of dollars
>>
File: promis.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
promis.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>29928736
She wanted your seed, anon. Unless you wanted her to be the mother of your children, you dodged a bullet.

Wait until marriage. You won't regret it, unless you get married too late and get a non-virgin bride.
>>
op should be glad he didnt get aids
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.