[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT summerize the most interesting thing that happened to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1468099190373.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1468099190373.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
ITT summerize the most interesting thing that happened to you recently.

>be me
>18, yesterday
>selfish sister at 25 years old living rent free makes a pot of spaggeti
>refuses to share it with anyone
>call her a pot belly bitch
>she chases me with a huge blade to my room
>caught it on video
>go to mom, she could not care less
>call the police
>female family having the time of there lives
>police come, I explain the situation
>1 police is with me, 1 police is against me
>my sister comes out of the house
>she is spooked cus she can get arrested
>says "Its just a prank! ITS just a prank!"
>she is litteretly a meme
>protip-it wasn't a prank
>she grabs her stuff and drives off in her car
>becuase im young and 18 the police feel like they can tell me to "grow up"
>wasgettingSTABEDpartofgrowingup.jpeg
>they leave
>mom blames me
>other sister hates me for no reason
>mfw I did the right thing
>mfw I got what I wanted
>mfw I won
>>
>The extents one goes for a pot of spaghetti
>The extents another one goes for being called a pot belly bitch

This family is 100% retarded
>>
>>29929259
>The extents
Can you even english?
I dont think you should be calling people retarded.
>>
>>29928661
Do you own the fucking house?
>>
>>29929311
can you even police procedure?
cops have better shit to do
>>
>>29928661
>>be me
Back the fuck off?!?!?
>>
>>29928661
But did you eat the spaghetti?
>>
>>29929344
I can guarantee you that this only applies to places like where I live, which is a city.

I am so certain that OP is from middle of nowhere fucking sticks in the mud and the cops likely were just sitting on the side of the road.
>>
>>29929344
Im pretty sure an attempted stabing is pretty high up on list to do
>>
>>29929520
>>29929525
but why did you want the spaghetti so much
why is she such a borderline bitch
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
>>
>>29929559
1. I did NOT know she was she was going to try to stab me

2. She a a crazy bitch

Tbh its just her in the family though.
>>
>>29929596
Actully I take that back
Its not just her in the family, all females are crazy, but she is the crazyest.

She thinks she can get away with anything just cus she's a girl. If I was the one who chased my sister with a knife to her room they (the police) would not allow me to just drive off. I would be in jail as I type this right now.

Its a mans world and a woman's society
>>
>>29929416
Yes

Jshdgsjsb
>>
You could still press charges if you go down to the police station. Be sure to mention that the officers refused or coerced you into not filing a report. Make copies of the vid on a flash drive just in case.

Police will often try to convince you not to press charges over family disputes like this even though you are legally right. You better bet if you were a guy chasing your sister with knife that they would have slammed your ass on the floor while one points a tazer or gun at you just in case.

Just be weary that this might fuck with your family relationship for a while and they can easily kick you out. Most states require a 30 day eviction notice though so check online first and if they just try to kick you out on the spot call the cops and they will tell them they cant kick you out without going to the court and filing the proper paperwork.

All this seems extreme over spaghetti though, only do this if you absolutely hate your sister because she deserves it, dont mind being ostracized for a while from your family, and anything else.
>>
>>29928661
>the most interesting thing that happened to you recently

my left eye started twitching

it has never twitched before that i can remember

it twitched around 100 times in succession and it's still twitching now

that's the best i got

wait i also opened the blinds and looked outside for the first time in years, saw a person and i army crawled away from the window and hid in the corner until they left, then i locked it and put the towels over it again

very interesting yes
>>
>>29928661
You should of let her stab you seeing how she did It in a moment of anger as soon as she even scratched you she would pull back but you would be able to have her arrested much more easily

You gotta use your head anon
>>
>calling your miserable bitch sister hurtful names over petty shit
>calling the cops on your own family

You're a part of the problem OP. The cops were right, you need to grow up. Forget about how fucked up and childish your sister is. Stop looking for fights because you're a petty, small minded faggot.
>>
>>29930503
It was a BIG KNIFE

I wasn't taking my chances
>>
>>29928661
this is so stupid i believe it's real

kys kid
>>
>>29930670
Hey white knight you gonna pretend that she didn't try to stab me? Why do you think I called the cops, thats attempted murder. You are a fucking pussy ass idiot to think attempted murder is ok. I hope you get stabbed by a knife by a family member and not call the cops you 2 point IQ fucking whiteknight cluck.
>>29930116
You are right anon, but I feel as if I will let my sister stay out of prison, yet I do believe when she packed up her shit and drove off she was scared enough to learn a lesson. If she ever trys some shit again I will destroy her life, more than she has done to it herself.

Technically you could say not the smartest choice, but socially its best. Cus I'm using this house untill I got my product out, then Im moving far away from these female psychos.

At least now that the bitch is out of the house I dont need to worry about locking my door at night. Casually work on my solidworks product.
>>
>>29931027
Can't help that my sister is beyond stupid
She thought she was invincible cus she's a girl
>>
File: 1450029350753.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450029350753.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
>>29928661
>go in for callback (2nd) audition because actor
>recognize mega qt from my group
>she is alone and I go up to her and make the most awkward icebreaker about her being in "our" group when I meant my and everyone else was anyway
>she still accepts it
>things are awkward for a second but I introduce myself and ask her name then we actually start talking about school and stuff decently
>get into audition room and sweat bullets
>don't know if I got the part but I really wish I did.
Thats the most i've ever talked to a girl and i'm happy but also sad and blue that its over, i've been thinking about it all day and probably will all week because I never leave the house.
>>
>>29929596
Did she actually try to attack you, or was she just throwing a tantrum? Did you fear you were going to be stabbed?
>>
Literally less than 30 mins ago
>be poor student
>to save money i've started dumpster diving after stores have closed
>walk out to go there tonight
>while i walk past some houses someone else walks out of their house right behind me
>can hear them the all the time
>can't turn, as that would be suspicious
>they walk further than most would've gone at this time of night
>so i decide to turn into an area where nobody ever walks
>if he still follows, i know something's up, if not, then he's gone
>he didn't follow
>walk up to the store
>the guy is standing by the dumpsters already looking into it
>decide to be friendly after all

Seemed like a pretty chill guy, we ended up finding two uncut, totally fine watermelons each
>>
>>29931442
What's the part for?
>>
>>29931450
She was chaseing me with a knife through the house as I ran to a room to hide in.

There is nothing else to be said, in a court thats attempted murder.
>>
>>29931569
What stores are you diving from
Whats your general location
>>
>>29931742
I don't live in America, so you probably wouldn't know, but it's a general grocery store

Why? did you meet someone recently too?
>>
File: doubt.png (100 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
100 KB, 492x280
>ask for spaghetti
>no
>POT BELLY BITCHED
>gets chased back into his room by a 25 yr old woman with a knife

she probably just wanted to you to fuck off considering how much of a manchild you are
>>
>>29931789
No, im just currious what type of store are more likely to toss good food away
>>
>>29931895
What world do you live in where calling your selfish sibling a name justfy attempted murder.
>you guess she was just kidding
IT WAS A PRANK DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS A PRANK DUDE! A DEADLY WEAPON IS JUST A PRANK DUDE!

The fact you have to make up assumptions shows you dont have an argument.

You are probably a troll but whatever
>>
>>29931938
In my experience, it's any grocery store
Anything that goes out of date
As for the melons, not sure. There were a lot of melons that were going bad, maybe they just assumed the other ones were "contained" rather than holding them under the sink?
>>
>>29932055
you seem autistic enough that a simple "go away retard" wouldn't work

also, judging by what i'm seeing, your sister probably deals with your shit too much so she thought the best way to get rid of you was to chase with a sharp object until you fucked off
>>
>>29932154
Is that how you deal with your problems?

Again with your bullshit made up assumptions

Is this what you call an argument?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.