[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies think we have control over how we look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: beta2.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
beta2.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
Why do normies think we have control over how we look?
>>
Just be yourself bro!
Go talk to her!
>>
It's that whole just world bullshit. You're ugly on the outside so you must be ugly on the inside. They're attractive on the outside because they're oh so attractive on the inside.

All their achievements are their own and never the product of luck or circumstance. It boosts their ego.
>>
>>29928435
The call of duty shirt and his totally empty facial expression are the least attractive things about that picture. If he dressed nicely and expressed anything other than nothingness, it's not inconceivable that he could be attractive to somebody.
>>
>>29928435
A better haircut, taking care of your skin, being clean shaven, and dressing properly is all stuff you can control, and that's all stuff that would make that guy look better.
>>
>>29928435

This is pretty much exactly what I would expect the average Call of Duty player to look like.
>>
>>29928435
There is nothing go stop you from going to the gym, eating healthy, and dressing nice. Every autist on this board complains about their poor genetic luck but simultaneously does nothing to improve their own circumstances. Every Chad started out as a skinny or fat fuck just like everyone else.
>>
>>29928493
What an intellectually-dishonest worldview. I just hope you don't ever try to shove it down other people's throats.
>>
>>29928520
how can you be this delusional?
That guy is borderline deformed
>>
>>29928585
>Every Chad started out as a skinny or fat fuck just like everyone else

LOL no. Did you not go to public school as a child? Every Chad at graduation was also Chad in Kindergarten.
>>
>>29928585

1. none of that shit works
2. none of that shit makes any difference.
3. how the fuck would you know what i have or haven't tried
>>
>>29928435
Its completely under your control.

Do roids, bulk up, and grow a beard to masculinize your faggy looking face.

Only Chads can pull the "skinny nerd" look.
>>
>>29928435
Of course you have control over how you look. Your haircut, the clothes you wear, and your physique are all within your control.

The only thing you can't really change is your face.
>>
>>29928607
Honestly, the worst thing about him is his hair, (seriously what the fuck) skin and eyebrows. If he spruced all of those aspects up I guarantee he'd look at least presentable.
>>
>>29928607
There are lots of deformed people who are able to look attractive. Bradford Cox, Peter Dinklage. I've seen lots of men with missing limbs who manage to pull it off, and people with horrible acne scars, etc.
>>
>>29928435
Just lift and b urself bro
>>
>>29928493
Kalos kai agathos
Western culture is based on this greek dogma. It means Beautiful and righteous. Ugly people have always been
ostracized since western civilitasion started.
>>
>>29928626
None of that shit works if you're deformed or a literal 2/10.
But dressing nice and taking care of yourself do help if you aren't naturally handsome, obviously you have to try twice as hard than some chad who got gifted genetics, but hey, the world isn't fair bro.
>>
>>29928626
Okay, so it's your attitude. Ever hear of meta-analysis?
>>
>>29928636
And when I say you can't change your face, I really just mean your facial structure. Facial hair and good skin hygiene can improve your facial appearance.
>>
>>29928605
>What an intellectually-dishonest worldview.
i can't tell if you're talking about him or the normies
>>
>>29928686
Robots tend not to be capable of that.
>>
First step is not wearing a CoD t shirt.
>>
>>29928690
I'm talking about him.
>>
>>29928617
Those kids probably stayed active and began hitting the gym as they grew up. I did go to public school. There were chads who stayed chads. There were skinny fucks who put in work and got buff. There were fat fucks who put in work and lost weight. I can't deny that some people are more athletically incline than others, but that shouldn't discourage people from improving themselves. Anybody can achieve a "chad-bod" eventually. The only thing you can't change about yourself is your face, but even the call of duty guy in OP's pic could improve his looks with a haircut and a less autistic facial expression.
>>
>>29928435
Really enjoying this kid becoming a meme.
>>
File: malcolm x truth.png (261 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
malcolm x truth.png
261 KB, 1000x562
>>29928686

Why can't you just admit we live in a shallow world and some people never had a chance. Is admitting that "mean"? Does it give people "an excuse"? Who gives the shit only one thing matter whether it's true or not. Not whether it makes you feel good.
>>
>>29928663
>>29928435
Homo faber ipsius fortunae, it's not intellectually dishonest, it's how people found the will, strenght or whatever you want to call it to achieve what we have now and everything you come in contact with daily in your life.
>>
>>29928713
>facial expression

That reminds me, how do I cure my thousand-yard stare? I fucking hate it, so much.
>>
File: 1454622028451.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1454622028451.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
>>29928703

don't know OP. They just spout bullshit. I shall be posting ugly peeps however, perhaps it will make us feel better by not being as ugly for comparison sake.
>>
File: 1460254486146.jpg (279 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460254486146.jpg
279 KB, 960x1280
>>29928755

Second ugly peep

>TFW do not have big bad nostrils for sniffing shit
>>
>>29928729
Tell me why you don't think you have a chance of improving yourself then. Spill your heart out, I genuinely want to help.
>>
>>29928585
>Every Chad started out as a skinny or fat fuck just like everyone else.
You can't seriously believe this. No-one could be that blind and naive.
>>
>>29928779

Up next we have a peep who has not been outside for at least 5 years allowing fat deposits to grow within his chin sack.
>>
>>29928672
im sorry, but those two dont look attractive
>>
>>29928707
wow. i couldn't tell because i can't even imagine being in so much denial about what people are really like.
>>
I'll concede that an incredibly small percentage of people have incredible genetics and predisposition to a chad-bod. However, even those people need to hit the gym to maintain their physique. The overwhelming majority of people start in a more average place on the bell curve and had to work their way up. The ripped guy you see walking down the street is more likely to have started barely pressing the bar than as some genetic freak of nature. To put this concisely, don't be a bitch and complain about where others started and put in work for yourself because ANYBODY can see results with effort.
>>
>>29928792
Whoops forgot to reply
>>
>>29928520
>If you put lipstick on this pig, it should be more attractive
>>
>>29928550
This. I got a haircut this morning, went home, shaved, went for a run, and I'm feeling better about my life and appearance.
>>
>>29928607
Hey guess what. If you spend your formative years living like a cave creature that's what you'll turn into.
>>
I know the guy in OPs pic IRL. can someone explain to me why he's being posted around here, because this is the second time I've seen him posted?
>>
>>29928435
They don't 'think' about that, they just primitively make assuptions that this and that looks equals this and that personality, social status and occupation
>>
>>29929005
>If you spend your formative years living like a cave creature that's what you'll turn into.

Then it's too late to turn into a normie/Chad . Also, look at OP'S pic one more time. Are you really sure his looks isn't genetic? It's all because he's been in his basement playing COD ?
>>
Just world delusion. The average person operates on this because it's necessary for them to get through life.
>>
>>29929101
I think he's cute :/
>>
>>29928435
You can always go with plastic surgeries and mask your genetical flaws.
>>
No amount of lifting will cure your autism, just look at /fit/.
I lost over 40 kg and still can't look strangers in the eyes.
The shame is cemented in your brain.
>>
DUDE LIKE JUST GET AN HAIRCUT MAN LMAO
>>
>>29929299
Nice digits m9k
>>
>>29928922
I have marfans syndrome, no amount of """"effort"""" I make will ever change the way I look. The same way there are people who won the genetic lottery, there are people like me who lost it.
>>
Do I look alright? I think i am passable as a normie if I shave. I think I'm a 6/10.
>>
>>29928786
can't you really figure out that there are people so ugly in this world that is impossible to them become attractive?

I'm not talking about "below-average" ugly, I'm talking about "disgusting" ugly
>>
>>29929195
>ugly, too low confidence
>can't get a good job
>can't afford plastic surgery
>worried they'll mess it up and I'll be even more ugly
>I'm also going bald so I need to live like a Jew to afford plastic surgery and hair transplants, also not going to take that hair drug because there's a chance it could forever fuck up my dick
>>
>>29928435
if you got some trendy warby parker glasses, a cardigan, skinny jeans and converse you could like like a hipster brooklyn transplant and bang fat tumblr qts
>>
>>29929775
>fat
>qt
Pick 1
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.