[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: disgusted normies.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
disgusted normies.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>have to go see my family, including cousins my same age for the first time in over a year in just 2 hours
Fucking FUCK! There's no way I can back out of this, and I already fucking regret it. I look at myself in the mirror and realize how awful I look. I actually look worse than I did last time I saw them. My life is also going nowhere, i've done nothing, i've accomplished nothing. Even my younger cousin who graduated after me is already ahead of me in life.

About a week ago I ran into an old middle/highschool classmate. When he asked me questions like "What have you been up to?" I completely drew a blank. I had absolutely nothing to say at all. It was so bad he just gave up on conversation and walked away.

Any other robots ever been in this situation? How did you deal with it?

What are your families like?
>>
>>29928281
Isnt that bitch in the front line exaggerating a bit? Over acting, what a terrible performer. She turns around with a disgusting face already activated, like she could predict who was at the door, completely killing the purpose of the scene, which is to look at the new guest with a discontent surprise face. And then she goes full seizure mode to try to convey a 'looking down on' face, but it just seems that she's terribly constipated, trying with all forces not to shit herself right there. Apart from her distorted face expression alone, that really makes you wonder if she has a cactus up her arse.
Terrible actress. Would never cast again.
>>
>>29928281
I can give you advice. How old are you?
>>
>>29928785
19 years old. anon
>>
>>29928426
The disgusted expression is already in place before turning because they're reacting to what they heard
>>
>>29928907
You're 19, who gives a shit if you've accomplished anything? And if you're family does then fuck them , their dissatisfaction doesn't affirm your inadequacy. Why are you stressing out about this shit at 19? I guarantee you there are a majority of 19 year olds in your same situation
>>
>>29928281
You don't have to go, just tell them you can't make it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.