[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /r9k/'s favorite movie they saw in theaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: wiener-dog-movie-1.jpg (149 KB, 1110x611) Image search: [Google]
wiener-dog-movie-1.jpg
149 KB, 1110x611
What's /r9k/'s favorite movie they saw in theaters this year?
>>
>>29928186
>they saw in theaters
i dont have anyone to go with, last time i saw a movie was star wars 3 (alone ofc)
>>
>>29928186
Haven't watched much movies this year, but I liked The Nice Guys even if some of the jokes felt flat.
>>
>>29928751
l would have seen it with you
>>
>>29928751
>i dont have anyone to go with,
me neither. why should that stop me? I saw Wiener-Dog today (in OP pic) and it was fucking wonderful. I think you all could relate to it, especially DeVito's character.
>You need to exercise.
>I can't.

>>29928787
That one was okay, but I definitely agree that the jokes were a little childish.
>>
I liked High Rise a lot. Green Room was good. Favorite was probably Room, though. Very relatable. There have been others, but I can't think off the top of my head. The new Whit Stillman was okay. Mistress America was great. Lots of foreign films the titles of which I can't remember.
>>
>>29928817
>>29928795
would love to, but im from a shitty 3world country sorry f4m
>>
I haven't been to a movie theater in at least 6 years, when I actually had a gf to go with.
>>
>>29928852
>but im from a shitty 3world country

ew
>>
>>29928847
>I liked High Rise a lot.
Huh, really? I liked the start of it and there was some good satire but around the halfway point I just didn't care anymore. I think the problem was the main character. He's really just a spectator of all the cool stuff going on. I haven't read the book so I'm unsure if it had that same problem.

>MIstress America was great
I agree. I loved that movie tremendously. Very quick but heartfelt.
>>
I guess it was Star Wars.
Not a stellar year for film.
>>
>>29929212
>The Neon Demon
>Everybody Wants Some!!
>Wiener-Dog
>Green Room
>Hail, Caesar!
These are just American movies. It's been a decent year so far.
>>
there hasn't been a movie worth seeing in a theater for like 4 years
>>
I haven't seen a movie this year, unless Star Wars counts but that was December
>>
File: 1465618084505.webm (2 MB, 1314x540) Image search: [Google]
1465618084505.webm
2 MB, 1314x540
I had a lot of fun at the Warcraft movie, though I'm a fan of the franchise with over ten years of blizzcock up my ass.
>>
>>29929267
I totally forgot about Hail, Caesar!
>>
Do robots go to the movies alone ?
>>
>had one best friend
>we used to go to the movies every other week
>he got a girlfriend
>we hardly see each other anymore
>>
>>29930180
that's sad as fuck sire
>>
>>29929334
What the fuck! Is it really that bad?
>>
>>29930383
it was a fucking mess
>>
>>29930180
>had friend who worked at movie theater
>we got free tickets and we'd go to empty showings of terrible movies to drink and yell at the screen
>she lost her job because she was shit at it
>>
>>29930723
Is she a qt? She sounds fun to hang around.

>>29930240
He's a bit happier and more stable ever since he got his gf so I'm happy for him.
>>
>>29929808
sometimes. i never found it awkward to go alone and never got weird stares or anything.

haven't been to a movie theater in years though because there's just nothing i care enough to go see
>>
bump I'm banned from /tv/ and this is the only place I can discuss movies
>>
ZOOTOPIA
O
O
T
O
P
I
A
>>
File: iwtf.gif (139 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
iwtf.gif
139 KB, 500x541
>>29931650
>diversity is great: the kids film
You got suckered by the rabbit my friend
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.