[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're walking late at night >you're not paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: choose your fate.jpg (397 KB, 2048x1097) Image search: [Google]
choose your fate.jpg
397 KB, 2048x1097
>you're walking late at night
>you're not paying attention to where you're going you're just using your map to navigate.
>you stumble into these three girls
>they're playing go too
>they ask if you want to catch pokemon with them and maybe come back to their apartment after

what do you say /r9k/?

>you choose to go with them
>the one in the middle won't stop talking to you and looking at you
>you try to talk to the asian girl but she keeps talking about how the middle friend thinks you're cute
>you go for the girl on the left but she keeps saying the same thing
>both of them ask to watch as you fuck the girl in the middle

do you do it?
>>
File: 1464382890470.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1464382890470.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>29928149
>Implying I go outside
>Implying when I do, it's not my parents driving me to appointments
>>
>>29928149
Disgusting degenerates. That's probably something they do pretty regular.
>>
File: carl.png (35 KB, 790x1010) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
35 KB, 790x1010
I dont even own a damn phone. When did this place become normie central?
>>
File: 1334982776322.jpg (124 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1334982776322.jpg
124 KB, 360x240
>going outside

yeah nice try mother fucker
>>
>>29928149
If the others are watching, I let middle suck my dick and guide the other girls hands on to my dick. If they don't join in I just bust in her mouth and chalk it up to bad luck. If they do join in I courtesty fuck fat one while spending most of my time on the black and asian girls
>>
File: 1325808203162.jpg (62 KB, 490x515) Image search: [Google]
1325808203162.jpg
62 KB, 490x515
>>29928149
>playing go
But I have actual pokemon games and go is kinda boring.
>>
>Activate jammer
>Speedwalk back to my house.
>>
File: wow.png (98 KB, 594x315) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
98 KB, 594x315
>Sorry, I have a windows phone
>>
honestly, i would. take my 7" dick out and the other two get a little more excited and start to join in, but i keep half assed pushing them away until they cant help but to fully get involved. the next day i file a police report on them as rapists and fuck their lives over, except for the fat one, shes had a rough life already.
>>
>>29928323
This OP. Your situation is inheirently flawed. You act like even if I was playing that normie game, I'd respond to anyone who tried to talk to me, and not avoid them.
>>
the one on the right is a qt in an obnoxious sjw kind of way, I would love to hatefuck her with my cis white male penis.
>>
>>29928149
I would be living the dream. The one on the left is the cutest, would definately want her to havesloppy seconds with me. Giggity.
>>
>>29928149
I have the main line games and an hand held to play them on

I don't need a poor mans pokemon I already do cardio 4 days a week
>>
>>29928149
If I have to have a fat chick then she can at least be qt in appearance and personality.
>>
>>29928411
Right doesn't look American, she looks like a typical early 20s Japanese girl though.
>>
>>29928543
>tfw fucked plenty of Japanese girls while living in Tokyo but could never get any of those girls who puts on so much makeup, dies her hair, and dresses so crazy she barely even looks like a person anymore

Biggest regret
>>
>>29928149
>be me in situation
>The wild Anon fled!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.