[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're mad you were circumcised? But the foreskin is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: icytrees.jpg (251 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
icytrees.jpg
251 KB, 1000x667
How many anons here still believe this?
>>
I am bumping my thread.
>>
>>29928116

And...I'm bumping it again.

I know there are a lot of guys here who hate being cut, and a lot of guys here who defend the practice based on the idea that the male prepuce is "a flap of skin" they're glad to be rid of.

The latter group's foundational premise is objectively wrong.

I'm here to educate.
>>
are you an atheist too?
>>
>>29928731

My position on the existence of God perhaps could be described as pantheistic.
>>
One more bump, si vous plait.
>>
you are so edgy.
>>
My foreskin was cut off for the benefit of Jews and women in the form of anti-aging cream. Feels bad man.
>>
you are so edgy yet whoring for attention
>>
>>29929198

How so? Explain your point.
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
Reminder
organoggo
>>
>>29929214

You might be surprised to find out that many Jews are against involuntary circumcision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyixeQNzfjM
>>
When the only reason you do something is because "thats how its always been done", its probably a bad idea.
>>
>>29929238

How many American sex ed courses talk about the ridged band?

I'd venture almost none, or perhaps none at all.

This is at least as gratuitous an omission as omitting discussion of the clitoris.
>>
>>29928050
is there a way to get the benefits of circumsicion without having to have it done? I want to be less sensitive so I can last longer during sex.
>>
>>29929317

Frish et al found that premature ejaculation was equally common among circumcised men and intact men, but women with circumcised husbands were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties and frequently painful sex.

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/06/13/ije.dyr104.abstract
>>
>>29929317

I should add that a normal act of intercourse lasts about 5-10 minutes.

The media and pop culture have exaggerated how long sex normally lasts. The average is about 6 minutes.

However, if you would like to temporarily desensitize your penis, many companies provide benzocaine preparations for the penis.
>>
File: pepe minion breed.png (178 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
pepe minion breed.png
178 KB, 600x583
>>29928050
yeah i dont like being circumsized.
>>
>>29928050

I am circumsized and unhappy about it. Mad... i'm not sure that's the word. I was born in 1983 and at that time in Canada it was more or less done as routine procedure as far as I understand it.

Anyway, I don't think it should be done anymore. If a man needs to be circumcized later on because of phimosis or even just personal preference, they have that option. No option to undo what is already done at infancy (that stretching/regrowth nonsense aside - you can't regrow all the nerve endings you lost).
>>
>>29929678

>No option to undo what is already done at infancy (that stretching/regrowth nonsense aside - you can't regrow all the nerve endings you lost).

Very true.

I should note that there are many less-severe options than circumcision to treat phimosis, and phimosis is frequently misdiagnosed in young people

Take a look

http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
>>
>>29929678

ffs my spelling errors.
>circumcised

there.
>>
>>29929592

If you don't mind me asking, why were you cut?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

For those who still erroneously believe that the foreskin is a mere "flap of skin", as well as those who know otherwise but would like more information.
>>
>>29929678

further to this, I'm not going to have children in future, i don't want to for a variety of reasons. However, I do have a nephew and my older brother opted against circumcision for him. i was happy about that.
>>
>>29930458

I'm glad to hear that.

I really am upset that I was circumcised.

Once you truly understand what "circumcision" is, you can no longer be one of those "I'm cut and I'm fine" guys.

It's a bitter pill and once you take it there's no going back.
>>
>>29929943

Thanks for posting this. In the last third of the video he makes some very good points about painful experience by circumcised men immediately during and after intercourse, due to the manner in which the nerve endings of the glans operate. And also the difference between the operation of these glans nerves in intact penis vs. circumcised. It's an unpleasant sensation I am very familiar with but did not know it had a direct correlation with circumcision.
>>
>>29930791
correction* that should say immediately during and after -orgasm- during intercourse
>>
>>29930791

You're welcome.

A lot of people don't understand the fact that there are different types of nerve endings, and the fact that stimulation of different types of nerve endings produces different experiences.

The glans of the penis is almost entirely innervated with pain receptors (FNEs). Specialized sensory end organs are sparse in the glans. They're there, but they're sparse.

The ridged band of the foreskin, unlike the glans, is richly innervated with specialized sensory end organs, primarily Meissner corpuscles, which are incapable of transmitting the sensation of pain (that's not their function). Instead they transmit pleasurable sensations.

A lot of cut guys say "I couldn't stand more sensation". What they don't get is that they're missing a whole aspect of sensation which is not painful in any way--the sensation of gentle stimulation of the ridged band's Meissner corpuscles.

This is an entirely different sensation than that given by stimulation of the glans's FNEs.
>>
>>29929301
The foreskin was barely even mentioned in my sex ed class. All we got was a diagram on the screen for about 10 seconds showing a flaccid cut dick and a flaccid uncut dick. That was literally the only mention of foreskin.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.