[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw I was not born then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tommy vercetti.jpg (185 KB, 900x1242) Image search: [Google]
tommy vercetti.jpg
185 KB, 900x1242
>Tfw I was not born in the 60's
>tfw I did not have my 20's during the 80's
>tfw no neon pink and purple lights
>tfw no brightly colored social shirts
>tfw no golden age of rap music
>tfw no great crime movies coming out on the theaters all over the place
>tfw no Miami Vice
>tfw no golden age of cocaine
>tfw no golden age of latin immigration to the US
>tfw have to live my 20's in the 2010's, with faggots obsessed with little comics and faggot games, homo futile cellphone apps and veganism
>effeminate hipsters instead of ruthless yuppies
>animalistic islamists instead of cuban drug dealers
>Fucking Deadpool instead of Scarface

Seriously, fuck this place.

Post the time you wish you had lived on
>>
I'm glad I was born in the 90s man, I couldn't get away with being a lazy NEET in the old days. That shit don't fly, I'd be socially shamed into getting married or joining the army.
>>
The 80s were nothing like what you're describing for 99% of the population. Maybe take a history course or something.
T. Old man
>>
>>29927952
>tfw not born in the 50's
>tfw you will never experience the Psychedelic Revolution and take shrooms with mckenna and live out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

>tfw not born in the future, whatever it may be
>>
>>29927998
>implying people were not handed out bright colored shirts, guns and coke back in the 80's
You wont fool me
>>
>>29928000
>tfw you will never experience the Psychedelic Revolution and take shrooms with mckenna and live out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

>implying that this is only because you weren't born earlier and not because you're uncool
>>
same as OP, if I get to choose where I'd be born. If I'd be born the same place, then I'd still go for now, since, as shitty as it is, it used to be worse
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.