[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure how much longer I can resist getting ass fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1443398624070.gif (968 KB, 400x199) Image search: [Google]
1443398624070.gif
968 KB, 400x199
I get super turned on by the idea but then fap and the urge goes away.
But now the urge returns much sooner than it did at first. At first the urge returned in a month or so. Then fapping only staved it off for a week, then a few days.
Now the urge is closing in and fapping staves it off for less than an hour.
Gonna have to get my ass fucked soon
>>
>>29927879
Go for it, you queer. Degrade yourself irredeemably.
>>
>>29927879
Just find a girl to peg you, you don't have to be a faggot to want to get ass fucked.
I play with my butt all the time when fapping, but fuck actually taking a real dick, that's shit's is gay
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>29928066
>Taking it in the ass
>not gay
How do you justify this to yourself?
>>
>>29928230
I'm assuming you've never orgasmed while massaging your prostate? Shit is magical, once you've experienced it you just can't go back.
Also I'm not a retard who thinks anything ass related is gay. Unless you like dudes, than you're not gay.
>>
>>29927879
I too have the temptation but no one would want to fuck me.
>tfw will never have a robot bf to lock me up and fuck me all day
>>
>>29927879
God isn't real and that means a lot of the fucking stupid rules religious people have has no merrit. You're gay, go have gay sex.
>>
>>29929846
but poopoo comes out of there...
>>
>>29927879
Take hormones at least so you can roleplay as one girl in these blacked movies.

I would do that if I was that into BBC tb h.
>>
What sinister people keep making these threads. They're obviously not genuine. This is sad.
>>
>>29931226
You might be surprised. I genuinely have this feel as do other anons.
>>
>>29930029
not right now, it doesn't
>>
>>29928230
Gayness is about being attracted to the same gender, not about how you stimulate your body.

That said real dicks are much better at stimulating your body than toys and fake dicks.
>>
>>29928066
>find a girl that by nature shouldn't exist
>>
>>29927879
do it then

what's the point of your thread
>>
>>29934361
>find a girl that by nature shouldn't exist
I said "peg" meaning just a girl with a strap-on.
Wasn't talking about a tranny
>>
I want to furiously make out with a man as he rails my boipussy so hard that it makes me shoot cum out of pathetic dicklet

yes I am a fucking raging faggot
>>
>>29934591
What would your father say if he knew you typed that?
>>
>>29934618
if he were alive, he'd say "I have no son" but I couldn't care less about that
>>
>>29934591
>>29934665

would you get your neg hole pozzed just to spite your daddy
>>
>>29928230
Straight men can get off on anal play
>>
>>29934682
HIV can fuck itself in the dick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.