[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people act like "game" is real? She either wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: zyzz.jpg (39 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
39 KB, 323x585
Why do people act like "game" is real? She either wants you or she doesn't.

tl;dr "game" is some bullshit that good looking guys came up with to make it look like they "earned" their girlfriend with their personality.
>>
>>29927872
Are you telling me my gf doesn't like me for my personality at all?
>>
>robots think there is no such thing as an attractive personality
>robots don't think Charisma is a thing

kek
>>
File: 059778112.png (108 KB, 307x232) Image search: [Google]
059778112.png
108 KB, 307x232
>>29927872
Nigga do u know how tl;dr works?
Your telling me those two measly little sentences is to fucking long to read. And if they are your saying the second is easier to read, which is actually longer than the first.
>>
>>29927914

Charisma = good looking
>>
>>29927872
Of course game is real. Go act like a huge beta and see where that gets you.

Too many robots create a false dichotomy on this topic. Just because looks matter doesn't mean game doesn't matter. There are many factors that go into attraction. Sure, a 10/10 male model can get away with being more beta than Joe Sixpack, and a fat, balding manlet with an alpha personality will only have limited dating success, but these are outlier examples.

The average guy would do well to learn about what triggers attraction in females. Whether you want to call that "game" or "social dynamics" or whatever else, it DOES matter.
>>
>>29927872
Average people need "Game", game is how you use your words to come off as flirtatious and confident. If you're not confident than you fail and thus "have no game". For an average person to get a girl they must have confidence and "Game" otherwise they fail. Good looking guys don't need game because they're good looking. but "Game" does exist.
>>
not really, have you ever disliked someone when you first met them but they grow on you over time? or you realize a part of their personality that you never noticed before? happens all the time
>>
>>29928061
>what triggers attraction in females

Being extremely good looking or pulling up in a car that costs $100,000+. No amount of little "tricks" are going to make her want to fuck you if she doesn't find you attractive.
>>
File: emoboy1.jpg (40 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
emoboy1.jpg
40 KB, 465x700
>>29928072

a girl liikes you the second she sees you. your lack of game or confidence isnt gonna make a difference. if she wants your dick then she wants your dick. its how emos and goths get laid.
>>
>>29928086
No one is denying that attraction matters. You're being way too black and white about this.
>>
>>29928128

Because it sadly is very black and white. She either finds you sexually attractive or she doesn't, no in between. Its a yes a or no question.
>>
>>29927872

The reason the Jews fill your head with lies like "girls like personality" and "confidence matter" is because they want you to be complacent and docile. They don't want you to rise up and take what's yours.
>>
>>29928157

You're missing the point completely
>>
>>29928157
The vast majority of men fall somewhere between the two extremes of "very attractive" and "very unattractive." How do you account for the average-looking dudes who get laid?
>>
>>29928192

You just want false hope, I get it. I like to live in reality though.
>>
>>29928157
Women are basically dumb children you have to fluster to get into their pants, only they're not innocent anymore. That is what game is. It's borderline pedophilia what normies gotta do to get laid.
>>
>>29928211
>" How do you account for the average-looking dudes who get laid?

Have you taken a look at the girls they get?
>>
>>29928211

i guess they werent so average looking now where they?
>>
>>29928113
Not really, unless the girl is a slut or you're 8/10 or better, a girl will like you after you've gotten along and made some sort of connection. They start to like you after they feel safe being near you. If you come off as odd then they'll feel uneasy around you, learning to not come off as odd is the "Game"
>>
>>29928256
Have you? Walk around town once in a while and you'll see completely average guys going out with completely average girls. Stop letting the internet brainwash you and actually look outside for a change.
>>
>>29928256
I'll try to explain it one more way before I give up.

We all acknowledge game has limited use for people on the extreme ends of the attractiveness scale. Let's throw those people out and just focus on the vast majority of men in the middle.

Do you believe that an average-looking man who's witty, charming, and carries himself confidently will have the exact same level of dating success as an average-looking guy who's boring, clingy, and insecure? If you agree that the first guy is likely to have more success, then you acknowledge that game does exist.

Some people certainly do exaggerate the effects of game. But to say it doesn't exist is ludicrous.
>>
What's the point of losing weight and gaining muscle if you're still going to be ugly after it?
>>
>>29928346

Girls always date up, average looking guys have a hard time even getting average girls. The problem is average girls feel entitled to chads, and they'll get fucked by them in a one night stand (but can't keep them).

>>29928354

Either way, an "average looking guy" is losing in the dating market.
>>
>>29928385
He's ugly because of that face posture, the lipstick, the lighting, and his hair. He's ugly because he chooses to be ugly. 30 minute haircut and 10 minutes in the bathroom and he'll look like a chad.
>>
>>29928408
The question was whether or not game existed, not if women are whores. Both are answered with a yes.
>>
Supermodels don't fuck male models.

Billionaires rarely have wives you'd look at twice, and the main exception, Trump, doesn't behave like your average billionaire.

Meanwhile, guys with bands and not necessarily even look or money or fame get all the chicks.

There's a formula, OP.
Denying game is just a tactic betas use to avoid responsibility for surrendering to everyone around them.
>>
>>29928408

Yeah, that's why the absolute top-tier 10/10 women are bitter, depressed cunts. Women are hypergamous, they *always* want to get a guy that is better than them, so these top-tier women get to a point where they aren't even satisfied with Chad, and they want better, but no guy can possibly live up to those standards.
>>
>>29928408
>Girls always date up
Wrong. Girls on online dating sites always date up, there's a reason that girl had to go onto an online dating site just to find guys, because they don't want someone in their own league. Like I said before, if you walk outside, you'll find 10,000's of average girls with average guys.
>>
>>29927872
Disregard Women, Acquire Aesthetics
>>
>>29928465
Not someone like me. I have fluctuated between several different weights, skinny, fat, husky, and all of them I was ugly in. I have never gotten anything more than a pity 6 rating in /soc/.
>>
>>29928511
supermodels want to be taken care of by millionaire/billionaires

they dont care about producing supermodel children

they just want to be taken care of

idk anything about male models
>>
>>29928546
What's the point of an average girl desu. Pretty disheartening when all you can get is essentially the Chinese knock-off of an actually hot girl.
>>
>>29928546

Well, if you avoid the top-tier 10/10 sluts, and the women with mental issues, your chances get a lot better. But, women are hardwired to want Chad. It's just the way it is. Whenever they are with an average guy, it's only because Chad was not available.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.