[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any boards you visit but hate at the same time? s4s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Are there any boards you visit but hate at the same time?
s4s here. I am, or, WAS an irritating namefag
>>
>>29927829
i hate every board i visit and I come back every day.

/x/ /mu/ /r9k/
they're all filled with idiots and useless shit
at least I have sharethreads.
>>
/r9k/ /ic/ /b/
>>
>>29927829
I hate /g/ more and more each passing day.
>>
I hate /r9k/ but visit every so often. I dont even hate /pol/ anymore, its literally satire at this point, but i visit every week for my dose of cringe /v/ is the best board.
>>
>>29927829
This board.
I abhore frogposting, traps and all manners of nigger twitter faggotry, but I like the threads about hating women and wagekeking.
>>
/lit/, they are elitist faggots but since i like books i always end up going back

/mu/ and /fit/ are ireemedable
>>
were you me on the left?
>>
File: 1457589085824.png (121 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1457589085824.png
121 KB, 540x405
/tv/ without a fucking doubt, it's the worst board on this site by a large margin but I can't stop going there.
>>
/pol/ and /v/. Literally a bunch of bluepilled faggots who think they're redpilled but they hate anime and Japan.
>>
/mu/ for sharethreads. Everything else there is memery.
>>
>>29928172
I was sarah_by_proxy, though I won't hold it against you if you don't recognize it. I was only there for like, 7 months. My whole joke was basically just responding in such a serious, non-ironic way to everything that it irritated everyone
>>
>>29928082
the mischief and wagecuck threads are all that keep me coming here
>>
>>29928041
Same here, the level of retardness and consumerism is abnormal but I'd lie if I said it isn't fun and interesting. This is probably a case of pure never ending novelty what makes me go back.

>>29928082
This too except the wagecuck, as a wagecuck I wish cancer on all of you. It wasnt a choice for me.
>>
File: 2qwafea.png (5 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
2qwafea.png
5 KB, 142x138
>>29928243
ewww, I know nothing about you
>>
>>29927829
/mu/ although I don't go back there much these days.
>>
/r9k/ /v/ /pol/ /tv/

All ruined by redditor normalfags
RIP
>>
>>29928420
I expected no less
>>
File: 1428113241048.jpg (644 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1428113241048.jpg
644 KB, 1080x1920
>>29928082
>I abhore frogposting, traps and all manners of nigger twitter faggotry, but I like the threads about hating women and wagekeking.
Can you be any more of a stereotype?
>>
>>29927829
>>29928243
>serious, non-ironic way
>in a literal shitposting board to the point you reach meta shitposting
You must be pretty tough mentally.
>>
>>29928472
it was pretty fun. It was insane how angry people got at me at times.
In the later dates, I started fabricating a whole personality geared specifically towards angering people while maintaining the base concept of being super serious. I made myself appear as a blatant pathological liar, a narcissist and more. I know maybe 2 people from there semi personally and they were surprised that I wasn't what they expected in a few ways.
But, as with most things along the same nature, the novelty wore off and I stopped visiting.
>>
i prefer eight-chan but i come here because im deluded into thinking this place is more active

kill me

inb4 eightchan sucks, youre a newfag piece of shit here from reddit funnyjunk or filthy frank
>>
>>29929019
also i should add that i dont visit double-chan for dead gamgate faggotry, i just think that /v/ there is better because it allows generals and retroshit. /vg/ and /vr/ killed /v/ here and you probably encourage all the twitter feminist and eceleb threads if you disagree
>>
/r9k/
this board is the absolute worst shit on here surpassed by only /b/
even /trash/ has some decent stuff sometimes this place is beyond garbage though.
>>
>>29928464
he'd be more of a stereotype if he LIKED traps
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.