[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no skills >no talents >no aspirations How am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463013159555.png (338 KB, 539x523) Image search: [Google]
1463013159555.png
338 KB, 539x523
>no skills
>no talents
>no aspirations

How am I supposed to figure out what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life?

I need a career, but I can't think of anything I could do or like doing.

Anyone else worrying about the same? Anyone else overcame this problem? How did you find something?
>>
>tfw unencumbered
>>
Normalfags just inherently know what they want to do. And that's why I'm 24 and haven't worked or gone to college.
>>
>>29927618

Because they are good slave
>>
>>29927618
Go to college and do engineering or comp sci

You'll learn skills and talents. I can't believe how many robots are dropouts, I would think if they're ugly and alone at least they would be good at math or something
>>
>>29928780
Really? you can't believe it?
>DEPRESSION
its what makes most of them this way.

But thats besides the point, college is for people who want to be wageslaves. If you want to start your own business, skip college entirely.
>>
>>29927618
I'm in the same boat, i'm just finishing a basic computer course (just MS Office really) the only asset I have is that i am ok with computers but I have no idea what to do, everything seems daunting
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.