[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to ikea because it's cheap >buy a simple nightstand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 00001.jpg (458 KB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
458 KB, 3552x2000
>go to ikea because it's cheap
>buy a simple nightstand
>sits in the unopened box
>finally work up motivation to assemble the thing
>open it and see this
what the fuck?

on the right is another unopened box of the same size????
>>
>>29927593
why don't you just stack some milk crates glue them together and slap a piece of cardboard ontop
boom instant nightstand
>>
>>29927627
for the past 16 months I've been using the cox my computer case came in turned upside down as a nightstand (visible in the pic)
>>
>>29927636
box..
>>
>>29927636
oh fuck then your good to go just duct tape the box to the wood chunks make it sturdy fuck you'll be styling dude
>>
oh noo you have to screw some stuff together??
>>
File: somescrews.jpg (579 KB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
somescrews.jpg
579 KB, 3552x2000
>>29927756
"some" :^)
origii
>>
>>29927874
You're pathetic, can't even assemble shit from fucking IKEA.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 334x250
I don't understand why people find this shit so difficult.
Just read the instructions
>>
File: IKEA.jpg (40 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
IKEA.jpg
40 KB, 624x351
>>29927593
I love assembling shit from IKEA, the instructions are easy and building it is methodical, it's kind of relaxing
>>
It's fun. Like legos. I am austistic.
>>
>>29928087
>can't
>>29928204
it's not difficult. it's tedious and infuriating
>>
>>29928266
What did you expect when you were buying it, for it to self assemble?
>>
>>29928289
I was expecting like 8 pieces, not 50+
>>
>>29928299
The box will usually tell you how many pieces. I would have so much fun assembling that fucking thing.
>>
>>29927593
Are you complaining that you are incapable of putting together a simple, premade pieces of a night stand?
>>
pic of the finished product/what it's supposed to look like?
I don't think IKEA stuff should have these many screws/parts to assemble but I don't really buy much furniture.
>>
>>29927874
I bought this IKEA desk a few weeks ago. It had just as many pieces as that if not more. It took me an hour to assemble and I am a terribly unskilled "manufacturer".

Imagine how good you will feel once you finished it. Get cracking, pussy.
>>
>>29928460
the thing left of the bookshelf
>>29928466
I'm assembling it right now. Though it'll probably take me closer to 6 hours because I'm constantly paranoid I'm fucking something up that will force me to start over 40 steps later and triple checking everything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.