[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you a know completely in aware beta? Some one who's so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x600
Do you a know completely in aware beta? Some one who's so dumb they have no idea about the shitty situation they're in.
>>
>Implying these guys aren't enlightened beings living fulfilling lives on 600% dopamine
>>
>>29927572
I know one. He dresses wears dresses to school for his mistress who tried to fuck me, the mistress not the beta
>>
>>29927572
on the other hand, you may be trying to leverage social pressure on someone who is not actually a member of your tribe, which would be pretty embarrassing

>all tribes are my tribe
you need to take an oxytocin blocker, senpaitachi
>>
yeah
>has a black stepdad
>still a virgin
>all of his remaining friends are bi/homosexual and he talks like a fag even though he's a straight whitemale
>former brony
>only uses PClanguage and gets triggered if you say nigger or faggot(even if you're an actual nigger or faggot)
>wears scarves
>chews with his mouth open, talks while eating
>took out loans for art college
>doesn't believe in race, says we're all the same despite his nig stepfather assaulting his white mom and his half-nig brother being a general cunt and stealing from him
>passive aggressive
>>
>>29927572
>completely
>unaware
>beta
You mean an alpha?
Only the hyperconscious can be betas
>>
>>29927659
This. All of the cringy fedora lords I know have tons of friends, a couple with gfs. They always seem upbeat and happy even when people are shittalking them behind their backs.
>>
It just blows my mind how they can live they way they do and not even think twice. I hate myself for doing a bunch of stupid shit I do on ACCIDENT and they are so unaware of their self they can't even fathom being embarrassed
>>
>>29927813
>former Brony
What happened?
>>
This dude at my school is pretty retarded but he is my only friend
>>
>>29928597
This is more of the answer I expected
>>
>>29927813
>wears scarves
what the fuck is wrong with scarves
>>
>>29928747
Hes really unaware of things.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.