[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be Asian >go to hooters with coworkers for lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 570x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 570x515
>be me
>be Asian
>go to hooters with coworkers for lunch
>get q 3.14 caramel black girl as our server
>watch Black bot deny not liking her
>he grinds a packet of crackers to fine powder
>she is hot as fuck
>tfw I would give her the SAC
>>
>>29927363
tfw her vagina is bigger than your penis
>>
>>29927363
You need to suck my white cock right now
>>
Fuck off Bebe. 4x
>>
>>29927363
christ, you need to work on your roleplaying skills, bebe

fucking dumbass low IQ hoe
>>
>>29927449
>>29927537

I'm not Bebe. I'm darker than the server because I tan very well and I work outside a lot.

She was skinny, had a small and pretty face, and nice hair. She had an itty bitty waist and one of one palm butts where you can grab her whole ass with just one had.

I would give her the SAC.
>>
>>29927363
Hey shitposting crew! Can I join you guys?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.