[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in Chaos or in Order? Which one do you follow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1467877226411.jpg (738 KB, 1052x1488) Image search: [Google]
1467877226411.jpg
738 KB, 1052x1488
Do you believe in Chaos or in Order? Which one do you follow?
>>
the only real chaos is in human emotions

everything else is pretty orderly
>>
Chaos is an illusion caused by imperfect knowledge. In reality all matter has a single source, namely the concious self... the entity through which all existence is made manifest.

Internally we see order as technological development, as the world progresses the illusion is further shattered
>>
You make it sound like it has to be one or the other. Chaos begets order and order begets chaos, and that's how it always is.
>>
Things just sort of happen until they presumably stop happening one day. That's all there is to it, trying to make sense of it being a structured system or just an endless amount of random chance dictating everything accomplishes little.
>>
Wait, that pic is the single most HERETICAL thing i ever saw in my life.
>>
>>29927334
To elaborate, I believe in simultaneity and paradox.
>>
>>29927423
Why? original original originally still original
>>
Chaos, but only if it's constructive.
>>
>>29927259
i think im partial to order, chaos gives me anxiety i think people are amazing tho.. i wish i was like the cool kids
>>
>>29927768
Its the God Emperor of Mankind turned into a little girl getting molested by a Slaanesh follower.

HERESY
>>
It's a balance thing. There will never be a completely good or bad world. The reason we glorify (or at least use to) good guys; cops, vigilantes, soldiers and veterans, emergency service workers etc. etc. is because there is a natural predelection towards evil because it's the easiest route to take. I follow order because chaos is permanent and will always be there and order while temporary is the best and most rewarding for people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK