[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religous feels threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1468151275180.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1468151275180.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
Please tell me im not the only person in a religous community, its literally a goldmine of feels, if you grew up religous you damn well know how it feels

>tfw Im trapped i. Judaism and Im too autistic to make money or to get married

Please Achmed, come to LA and murder me, I beg you.
>>
>parents thought me teachings of Islam
>always stay humble
>never be an egoist
>always help others doesn't matter the end cause
>never talk if you have nothing useful to say

Now everybody tells me I am autistic. While I am just following my religion for years and don't know better.

Hold me jewish bro
>>
>>29927083
Hey I have a question, when hou see hijabi girls, do you go into hopeless despair mode? whT do you think? why do hou think it makes you do that? can you red pill me on hijabi girls? i think it can also be applied to frum jewish chicks

hey I just want you to know Islam is a man made religion and you shouldnt feel bad for not praying 5 times s and stuff. Hashem loves you anon. Are you Arab btw?
>>
>>29927083
Anyway the stuff youlisted actally brings you closer To Allah. You are go8ng the right wqy. Disregard society's standards qnd do the r8ght thing. If it was easy, if there was zero opposition, if the truth was clear, Allah would have just made us angels.
>>
>>29927197
I don't know I practically don't care about the looks of a female since I was a little kid because they taught me to never look at women with sin in my eyes.
So I just see all of them as beautiful women and move on with my life.

I am not a Arab.

Truth is difficult anon. I just want a family ;_;
>>
>>29927083
Also the Talmud says that the way you know someone is of nobel descent is if they dont talk alot. Aspies talk alot, so they are likely to drop their sketty, so your parents were r8ght.

However, you cant be too giv8ng, but people say stupid shit like that when they foolishly repudate legalism. ("Hurr duurrrr wheres your compawsion, just let illegal immigrants in") beig too nice is beta and makes women unattracted to you
>>
>>29927362
How should I regulate being nice to people. What should be the limit?
>>
>>29927358
How old are you, and what is your ethnicity? Also if you are past teenage years, how tall are you? post a pic.
>>
>>29927044
Achmed here. We were just in San Bernardino, and you want us to come back to SoCal? No can do, infidel. Allah wills us to keep our work fresh and varied, which means blowing up new places. You know, really expand our horizons to cities where you won't see us coming :)
>>
>>29927412
ethnicity turkish quart ashkenas jewish (only because my grandma is jewish)
5'10
can't give pic
>>
>>29927387
Think "Is it easy for me? Will I come off as weird?"

Always keep it really simple, espcially with women and people you met recently.

I gave my ex chad friend 1k because I wanted him to like me, and he ended up betraying me. my mom still beings it up saying never give gifts to anyone because they dont apprciate 8t and will use you. I was used big time, please pray that this black israeli chad dies along with his lovers (one of them is possibly a outwardly orthodox female professor at my school, but i dont know anything defintivley even though i got some potential proofs)
>>
>>29927387
The limit is when your compassion gets in the way of free choice. If your compassion holds you back from becoming a terrorist then stop it dead and bomb shit bro thank me later this saved my life
>>
>>29927467
don't ask bad thingf from G-d for your own mistakes.
just take it as an lesson anon.

But I hope you'll receive many kindness in return. And he will receive his punishment one way or another.
>>
>>29927494
> If your compassion holds you back from becoming a terrorist then stop it dead and bomb shit bro thank me later this saved my life
>bomb shit bro, saved my life

11/10
>>
File: 1468251571159s.jpg (12 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1468251571159s.jpg
12 KB, 241x250
>>29927450
FUCK YOU ISMALI

FUCK YOU

you are literally doing pic related to me
>>
File: 1468356415311.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468356415311.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>tfw transgender
>tfw also christian
>>
File: 1467743386570.jpg (26 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1467743386570.jpg
26 KB, 500x350
>>29927499
I know, I have legit anger issues. I was actually born under the influence of planet Mars. Thats why Im prone to anger and curses and I have a massive hard on for everything Roman

Also that proffesor is one of my oneituses so it makes me angry
>>
>>29927463
How come so many people are quarter Jewish. I come across more quarter Jews here than actual Jews. I'm quarter Jew myself. My best friend is a quarter Jew. Is the entire world secretly quarter Jewish?
>>
>>29927570
my grandma is a jewish women. she converted to Islam back in the days but they still practice jewish holidays and certain rituals.
my dad is half jewish but didn't get any jewish rituals with him so he is not actually jewish.
because my dad is a fake jew I am practically not a jew but technically I am.
>>
>>29927568
that is your test anon, try to reduce it. you know pretty well that will be your saviour.
>>
>>29927613
Is your mother's mother Jewish? Then that means youre halachally Jewish.
>>
>>29927718
No my fathers mother is jewish. So I am not jewish ;_;
>>
Catholicism is the true robot religion. Requirements:
>self-hate
>no sex
The robot lifestyle mixed with Catholicism is basically guaranteed salvation.
>>
>>29927044
non religious here, how can you believe in what is unproven?
>>
>>29927814
just like how you don't believe.
>>
>>29927769
you dodged a bullet

Being a frum Jude and an asp8e just does not work
>>
>>29927814
Judaism is proveable, I cqn send you some articles and videos but it has to be worth my time, esp. cause im on a mobile.
>>
>>29927913
so what do you study jew bro
>>
>>29927913
The biggest Rabbi (one of them atleast) told me he envies my place in the next world. He wasnt just saying that to make me feel good, he really believes that.
>>
>>29927972
Im very into gematrios and name and word codes.

In my night seder we are learning about Adam and also the laws of milk and meat. I also like to read the Bible during the day.
>>
>>29928006
Did you read the hidden numbers? I found that an very interesting book.
>>
>>29928006
Holy Abraham you are the Jewiest Jew since Jews came to Jewtown.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.