[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really this fucking easy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (99 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 750x1334
Is it really this fucking easy?
>>
>>29927017
if she jsut broke up with a guy or maybe she's nympho or maybe she thinks ur hot
>>
If youre good looking yeah
>>
it is if ur hot ;)
>>
>>29927017
Yeah, pretty much.

The secret to fucking is to just ask. Most people will say yes.

Source: I'm gay and got lots and lots of straight boys to fool around with me by just...asking. And 4-5 girls, too.
>>
Or maybe she's a psycho who just wants to infect people with HIV
>>
>>29927144
Well she is black

And also I have heard that is a fetish for some sick fucks
>>
>>29927135
>getting sex from men is the same thing as getting sex from women

lol
>>
>>29927017
Yeah but there's some risks. I lost my virginity to one of these girls just by literally asking and straight up got Chlamydia.
>>
>>29927199
this
kek

Being Gay is easymode
>>
>>29927204
Fuck that's rough.

Original comment supreme
>>
> (:
>not :)

Dropped
>>
>>29927204
I got chlamydia from tinder too but she was into some kinky shit so I'd say it was worth it.
>>
>>29927199
gayfag here: i literally swipe right to everybody
>>
>>29927204
>>29927298

>chlamydia

Oh boo fucking hoo, that's easily curable.
Try getting hiv from one of these 'ez' sluts.
>>
easy pussy is like working at 7-11

yeah it's simple getting in but you're working at 7-11
>>
>>29927341
I would literally end my own life
>>
>>29927341
Fuck dude, when she gave me chlamydia I just went to a local place and took 1g of Azithromycin. 8-9 days later it didn't hurt to pee and I feel normal. I don't even know what I would do if I got HIV.
>>
File: 1456317381932.jpg (41 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1456317381932.jpg
41 KB, 500x386
>>29927204
heard of protect mate
>>
>>29927135
>asking
My sides.
>>
>>29927397
>>29927486

Yeah, I was desperate and just asked every match if they wanted to fuck. Got this red head girl with glasses... met at an agreed location and fucked in my car. We cuddled for a bit in the backseat, then she left. After that, she completely ignored my texts and deleted her tinger (or just unmatched me idk)... few weeks later I got the worst flu of my life and did some research and saw those are the early symptoms of hiv.

Panicked for a good while, but thought I was just overreacting. Went to the doctor 2 months later and confirmed it was hiv. moral of the story: wear a condom
>>
>>29927563
What do I protect, stop being so fucking vague. What's the mission boss?
>>
Next time I talk to a girl or guy I wanna fuck I'll try this
>>
>>29927600
*protection mate or TM17
>>
>>29927589
I had a condom but it was one of those shitty ones hospitals give out for free. I took my cock out and saw that it was ripped. What type of HIV do you have?
>>
>>29927589
seriously dude.......its always a condom for casual encounters
>>
>>29927017
>Deashia
>DEASH
>DAESH
OP is gonna get jihaded
>>
>>29927589
fucking kek, how dumb are you? fucking a stranger without a condom
>>
>>29927589
so now you have hiv?

shit mane

how you even survive with that shit, it even looks like its killing charlie sheen

how old can a hiv man become

what does hiv even do

how does hiv evolve to aids
>>
>>29927844
how does hiv evolve to aids

>when you reach lvl:36
>An evo stone
>max friendship
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.