[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Meet girl on the interwebs less than a month ago, lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: long_distance_love_c-400x300.jpg (127 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
long_distance_love_c-400x300.jpg
127 KB, 400x300
> Meet girl on the interwebs less than a month ago, lives across the country
> Extremely minor internet "celeb", has about a dozen or so orbiters/neckbeards
> Clingy as fuck, constantly demands I videochat with her all the time
> Out of nowhere tells me she's buying plane tickets to visit me; says I'm a "huge reason why"
> Keep telling her that she needs to not be impulsive and I don't know my schedule
> Bought the fucking tickets anyway while visibly seeing/hearing how hesitant and uncomfortable I was
> Can't go ghost and block her on everything or else she'll get her orbiters/neckbeards to dox me and stalk me
> Now I feel obligated to visit her while she's visiting the city
> Have extreme anxiety, have to spend a day or two in a major city while not losing my shit

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>29926969
What the fuck is wrong with you? This girl is clearly interested in you, os probably very cute of she has so many orbiter,, and you just call her intrusive and don't want to see her? You don't even have to pay or do anythin,, why the fuck are you hesitant
>>
>what the fuck do I do?
Give me her skype.
>>
>>29927016
She's textbook MPDG, and not that interesting. She's sweet as can be, but we don't share too many interests outside of music/TV/art, and she can't hold a conversation about a deep topic.

On top of that, I have extreme anxiety and avoid large crowds/city environments because of that, and now I'm going to have to go into a major city with her while trying not to lose composure.
>>
>>29927089
If she likes you she won't care if you're honest and avoid crowded areas. At least do the do
>>
>>29927355
I'm not sexually attracted to her. She's cute as hell, but I can't get it up thinking about her.
>>
but wait do you like her? cause it sound like you dont.
>>
>>29927368
are you broken
>>
>>29926969
People on both coasts are absolute monsters. Go live in Wyoming or Montana.
It has a nice cool climate and mountain air.
There are also fewer people. So you don't ever need to worry about the social bullshit of urban society.
Take to the forest and fields my friend. Towns and cities are the biggest meme society has ever seen.
>>
>>29927016
>what the fuck is wrong with you?

He said he has extreme anxiety. Thats what the fuck is wrong with him.
>>
>>29926969
is it crispy?
>>
>>29926969
IS THE GIRL FUCKING CRISPY ANSWER ME OP
>>
>>29928461
Why do you care if it's Crispy?
>>
>>29926969
Just do it faggot, you got nothing to lose except your spaghetti.
>>
File: 1468389205892.jpg (526 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1468389205892.jpg
526 KB, 2500x2500
>>29927819
>>29928461
Yes, It's crispy.
OP and crispy is gonna have HOT PASSIONATE SEX while you mope and sputter on your computer desk.
>>
>>29926969
Don't you get it man?

You're anothet orbiter. This is what happens to orbiters. Your story is the story of someone who orbits an extremely minor internet "celeb".

Look in the mirror brah
>>
>>29928481
>>29928532
okay just curious haha
>>
>>29928461
it's not, crispy isnt traveling anywhere
>>
>>29926969
Set reasonable limits for yourself and spell them out to her in advance. On the one hand this is a good opportunity for you to stretch yourself and experience something you're uncomfortable with, but on the other you're going to have to take care not to be pulled into overdoing it.
>>
>>29928628
Also be prepared for her to try to guilt trip you into doing more than you can handle. Your desires and needs are obviously going to be second to her need for validation. This is what you get for e-dating a wannabe internet celebrity.
>>
>>29928481
Crispy is travelling for college.
>>
>>29928499
OP here.

I'm poor as fuck, and without a car, so this girl is expecting me to do every tourist-y thing under the sun, and I have to Uber back and forth.
>>
>>29928845
what city? map isn't exactly clear
>>
File: 14567.png (39 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
14567.png
39 KB, 300x255
>>29926969

>Having a gf
>Complaining because she's very determinate et motivated to meet you
>>
>>29928875
She's in Oregon, I'm near NY.
>>
>>29928845
Fuck that. Tell her she's going to have to come to you and be satisfied with long neighborhood walks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.