[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too stupid for STEM >tfw trade school is a living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460548458921.jpg (15 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1460548458921.jpg
15 KB, 284x284
>tfw too stupid for STEM
>tfw trade school is a living hell and I don't want to go back
What do?
>>
>>29926523
>tfw trade school is a living hell
Tell me more about that, I already dropped out andtrade school is my last option. Is basically manly men making fun of low test betas?
>>
>>29926523
>learn to write code
>make sites/apps/games
>actual profit
there are plenty of free sites out there that teach programming, even for idiots
>>
All trade schools can't be living hell. There has got to be some chill professions out there.
>>
>>29927414
>>29927489

I'm a trade worker. It isn't bad, but the first few years are fucking hell.

I'm past all that now. I can tell anyone to go fuck themselves and nothing happens to me, because trade workers are getting harder to find. I'm making $18 an hour at 24 with zero debt and I get to travel all around the country (and soon world) because of my job. I get treated with respect and have a skill I can put to actual applications outside of my job. Dude, trades are the way to go. Just suck it up for the first few years.

There are a lot of failures at life who get involved with trade work. I'd always see people who were my co-workers with 15 years experience. There's a reason why we were on the same level when I was brand new and they had 15 years in. Just fuck them, be smarter then them and you'll be there boss in a few years, seriously. Those people collect a pay check and don't advance themselves, or the boss values them because they do work, but fucking hates them or realizes that they aren't that smart, so they don't advance them.
>>
>>29926523
There's that test you can take (can't remember the name but starts with a "C" I think) that lets you move into state jobs. No degree/training required. You just can't be a dumbass.

You can also get certified to drive big trucks and then you can just chill in your apartment on wheels and drive away from everyone and everything you know.

You can also become a cop without a degree.

Supposedly social work degrees in useful right now (may wanna verify that one though)

You can become a paid firefighter. You don't get paid a lot and it can be difficult to become a career firefighter but it is a possibility.
>>
>>29927648
What's your job lad? Sounds nice
>>
How do I become a sailor?
I kind of want to become a sailor
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.