[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS LOSE MY VIRGINITY. PLEASE, FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: ajiaiaaaaagghhwaaaah.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ajiaiaaaaagghhwaaaah.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS LOSE MY VIRGINITY.

PLEASE, FUCK ME ALREADY.

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME
>>
>>29926426

no OP, you're FUCKED
>>
File: stolen.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
stolen.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>29926444
AAAHAAHA
>>
I finally lost mine at 23. There's still hope for you OP
>>
>>29926426
Sorry, you're like a brother to me. Maybe we can still be friends?
>>
>>29926426

Wish I could have that problem again. Wait 5 years and you'll have bigger problems than caring about girls.
>>
Why?

I'm a 24 year old virgin and I honestly see no reason to care about losing my virginity.

What I would like is a meaningful physical relationship with someone, but my social autism, laziness and unattractiveness means that I've never been in a situation that has let that happen. And that does bother me a little, but not enough to cry about it.
>>
>>29926426
If you only care about your virginity then you might as well find a prostitute and get it over with.
>>
Why don't you just get a prosty?
>>
File: 1468435338588.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1468435338588.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
You do realize you are literally relaying Tyrones mating call over the airwaves, right?
>>
>>29926426
Hey, opee!
FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>29926518
Name one problem, I got a good job
>>
File: 1844651.jpg (27 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1844651.jpg
27 KB, 500x374
22 year old virgin here. I was literally woken up this morning by dreaming of the best orgasm ever. In the dream I'm finally touching a girls body, I'm behind her with my raging hard on rubbing against her back and I'm reaching around playing with her boobs, holding her body super close to mine. I remember the feeling of this amazing orgasm, like as it shot out I woke up. I could've sworn I had a wet dream...but I didn't. So I either had such an intense dream it snapped me out, or I had a ghost gasm, all the feeling but no spunk.
>>
>>29926426
FUCK VIRGINITY

I DON'T WANT TO BE A POOR WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT THAT CAN ONLY LOOK FORWARD TO KILLING MYSELF WHEN I RETIRE, IF I EVEN MAKE IT THERE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF LIVING JUST TO WORK WORK WORK AND BARELY HAVE MONEY AND TIME TO DO ANYTHING WORTH A SHIT?
>>
>>29928179
You have to find a job you enjoy and are good that. Then it is time worth spent.
>>
>>29927682
I fucking hate these kind of dreams. It feels so normal and natural and then you wake up and realize you're alone
>>
Ahahaha, failed normies' problems.

I hope you enjoy suffering, because you will for a long long time.
>>
I lost my virginity this year being 24. I don't see why it's so special.
>>
>>29926556
>I'm a 24 year old virgin and I honestly see no reason to care about losing my virginity.

Then again, you are hanging around here.

Stop lying to yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.