[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate being a woman. I hate every behavior hardcoded into my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 7
File: BDr_HaHCcAAjLod.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BDr_HaHCcAAjLod.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
I hate being a woman.
I hate every behavior hardcoded into my brain. I can try to fight all of these instinctive things, but there are too many subtle ones in functioning, in feelings, in instincts, in values. I will never know true honor, loyalty, brotherhood or self-reflection. I am a lesser creature.
Being a tranny manlet is no better; I am then still a woman, only now with a mutilated body. I need to kill myself.
>>
Welp
Guess you better do it then
>>
>>29926190
timestamp or its just knifeinpussy.jpg
>>
>>29926190
Wanna hang out? You in nj famlam? We can talk this shit out.
>>
how about you just become a mindless anal slave for my cock?
>>
>>29926190
Take more testosterone, your brain will be manlier.
>>
>honor, loyalty, brotherhood and self-reflection

These things are gained through hard work, self-determination and responsibility. Try not to be dependent on anyone and start achieving.
>>
>>29926305

Or work together with other people for a common goal.
>>
>>29926190

Well, being human is pretty fucked, and this board is mostly people who hate existence, so welcome to the club.
>>
OP, I feel that way too but I gotta tell you. You will know true honor, loyalty, brotherhood and self reflection. The only way you won't is if men exclude you for your body. Your brain is just the same as theirs, your values are there for a reason.
I don't think you're a lesser creature, you're upset but you're showing more self-awareness than anybody else on this board in just four sentences. You're more whole of a person than anyone on here. Please don't let them get to you.
>>
File: 1465840263927.gif (7 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
1465840263927.gif
7 KB, 227x224
>>29926362
Get a load of this hilarious nigger
>>
DON'T DO IT OP

DO NOT MUTILATE YOUR GENITALS

YOU NEED HELP

Genital self-mutilation is a thing people do when they have reached THE END of sanity and have fucking snapped.

There are many documented cases.

Stop before it's too late.

If you need someone to talk to give me a throwaway.

Do NOT destroy your pussy.
>>
>>29926190
Get into Martial arts. I know plenty of decent girls that do that and for the most part they feel like just another guy.
>>
>>29926190
Submit yourself to a man. You said it, you're a lesser creature. Your purpose is to serve man. Fulfill that purpose and you will find peace
>>
>>29926362
>Your brain is just the same as theirs, your values are there for a reason.
This is a lie. My brain is not the same. We are wired quite differently and there are endless differences, even if they are "small" like women being more likely to experience shame while men will feel guilt. We love differently. We express and value loyalty differently and in almost all of these, men have the more moral/sophisticated/honorable stance. The only one-up I have as a woman is to nurture and produce children. I do not want to produce like a factory. I do not want to become enmeshed with children and live through them, because I am incapable of being a whole person.
I want to kill myself and be reborn as a man; but that too is illogical and emotionally driven.
>>
>>29926499

What if neurotic but strongly-principled women like you are like, another step in human evolution, man.
>>
>>29926488
This has only brought me more problems and self-loathing. It is in the same vein as what I mentioned about becoming enmeshed with a child in order to feel like a whole person.
I want to exist as a whole person, alone. I do not want a woman's brain; giving that brain to someone else will not make me resent it any less.
>>
File: 1458498198172.png (48 KB, 200x217) Image search: [Google]
1458498198172.png
48 KB, 200x217
>tfw you wake up with suicidal thoughts and scratch your balls
OP will never ever know this feel
>>
>>29926190
>I will never know true honor, loyalty, brotherhood or self-reflection.
You can do it too. Try to get in shape and commit your life to something. Either a dream or a goal, the fact that you're a woman doesn't mean shit. And going on testosterone doesn't mean you turn into a failed tranny manlet, you can still be feminine and take enough to repress those feelings. Killing yourself is more retarded then living your life as a failed tranny manlet. Don't throw your life away when there is still so much to see and do.

Like, look at these chicks, they're all ugly as fuck but they have purpose. They're all women but have done anything that a man could do in their position. The only thing making you feel lesser is yourself.
>>
You're worth a shit load more than you think.

Even those people who talk shit about you are secretly jealous that their shitty normie lives aren't as cool as yours.

Stay strong, 'pai!
>>
>>29926305
>>29926323
They are not so innate in women like with men. Hence "true".
And working with other women for a common goal is pointless. They only care about "feel good" social issues. And I am not convinced that men and women can be friends or work closely together without there being some sort of sexual tension/power struggle going on.
>>
>>29926617

I'm not OP but I find those girls fairly attractive.
>>
>>29926659

>And working with other women for a common goal is pointless. They only care about "feel good" social issues

Please elaborate on that point. I'm curious as to what you mean.
>>
>>29926662
There's one or two that are alright. But most of them look like Sloth from The Goonies.
>>
hey want to trade bodies
>>
>>29926641
>OP pretends to be a woman
>gets all this feel good shit

You niggas are fucking faggots
>>
>>29926659
>Hur dur being a woman is so bad
You can literally get whatever you want, with the use of sex. I think you're just an Indian brought up in a culture that treats women as lesser beings, and are self hating as a result. The diet that your on, with the lack of meats, also has probably led to vitamin deficiencies. This is probably why you're self loathing. OP if you can't handle being a woman now, you won't be able to handle being a man.
>>
>>29926617
>enough to repress those feelings
What feelings?

None of what you've said really acknowledges that there are innate differences in men and women's behavior patterns, thought processes, reactions, emotions, etc. and that for the most part, I find all of these to be better in men than in women.
I could join a group modeled after a male one and try to emulate men by dressing up, but that's not the same. That doesn't change my physiology/psychology. That doesn't give me the capacity to think and feel in the way a man does. All it gives me is an image; another thing women are obsessed with. And it would be a false image at that.
>>
>>29926684

Eh, I wouldn't say that. To me they're all pretty cute.
>>
>>29926190
OP your logic is quite faulted (tips le mighty fedora xdd)

You arrived to the conclusion that you are lesser, and want to become a man. But this decision you took it whilst being a woman. So becoming a man, or killing yourself, would be something a woman would do. And you despise female nature. It's a bit of a paradox. If you loathe yourself, the smartest thing to do would be to deal with it. Find a someone who makes you happy. It's easy for women.
>>
>>29926305
I have to agree, women can know those things but perhaps those that do are the exception. Take Saint Olga, when her husband was murdered and the tribe that murdered him, the Drevlians, demanded she marry their suitor she instead destroyed them completely to protect her young son's rightful place and avenge her husband.
>>
>>29926446
Holy shit, whiteknight, you're starting to sound like them. You need some testosterone injections, pronto.
>>
>>29926798

I'm not a whiteknight. I just have a serious hatred of genital mutilation and I've done a lot of research on the subject.

And yeah, ultimately this probably does stem from when I was subjected to male genital mutilation as a kid.
>>
>>29926733
Everything that makes you have femininity as a trait is determined by chemicals in your brain. If you take testosterone to repress those chemicals, then boom you're good. Much better than killing yourself.
>>
>>29926773
> But this decision you took it whilst being a woman. So becoming a man, or killing yourself, would be something a woman would do.
I like your way of thinking.
>>
>>29926816

Cut fag detected

Mustang succ
>>
>>29926677
If trying to work on some sort of purposeful thing with women, you will find they are most often only passionate about:
Racial issues
Gay/trans rights
Gender equality
Animal activism
All of these are feel good/emotional. I don't think I need to explain the SJW mindset of ignoring actual facts in favor of what seems "nicest" (something else women do; they go with what is considered most socially accepted because they are much more concerned with image and much less likely to challenge others; they are passive/submissive, they won't risk being excluded from the other women because they disagree with them and so go along with what they are told is "right" by the majority). Then animal activism is pointless; they are animals, but women anthropomorphize them to a high degree and react to them in the way they'd instinctively react to children, which is emotional and illogical.
>>
>>29926731
You didn't read what I said at all, or at least didn't understand it.
I did not say it is harder to be a woman on a social level. I said I dislike being a woman, for all the internal reasons I find women inferior mentally/functionally. Do you understand the difference? It is not a matter of obtaining resources (and how easy it is to do so by leveraging sex); it is a matter of principles.
>>
>>29926818
Not all sexual dimorphism is influenced by current hormone levels. Some stuff is fixed since the early years. As evidenced by OP probably going through male puberty and still being feminine enough that they had to transition.
>>
>>29926773
This essentially traps me in "everything you do is woman, so do nothing".
I don't think another person is capable of making someone completely happy and fulfilled unless there is some bad codependent shit going on. I can love someone and derive happiness from them (and I do), but it doesn't erase all other feelings and thoughts in the same way that deriving happiness from playing a video game doesn't transfer happiness and wellbeing into every other moment not spent playing the game.
>>
This thread made me sad as shit.

A roastie has realized what we have and feels depressed over it. Seems genuine to me.

I'm sorry, op, if it is any consolation.
>>
>>29926818
There is more to it than just hormones. ie: Actual brain structures, which parts are used for what, what parts are more reactive, etc. Men will sometimes use different parts of their brains/neural networks for different processes than women.
>>
Pretty sure OP is a stereotypical misogynist robot posing as a self-hating woman to fuel the fire.

Why is misogyny a meme on pretty much all 4chan's boards? It can't all be edgy teens, but that would certainly be a neat explanation.
>>
>>29926190
What an obscure feeling for a woman to have.

At least you have identified this and it causes you discomfort. Honestly, if it didn't at least bug you, then you might have a chance. If you can feel like this towards your cognitive functions, whether they are subtly there or blaring obvious in your day to day life, then you can work to fix them.

Or just give up and give in to your primal urges.

Your choice, op.
>>
>>29926950
>>29927088
I'm not saying it's a cure but I think it would help.
>>
>>29927153
The you wouldn't have a chance*
>>
>>29927143
>Pretty sure OP is a stereotypical misogynist robot posing as a self-hating woman to fuel the fire.
I'm not really sure how I can disprove this without it becoming too personal. I have felt this way for a long time though, and used to lie about being a man anywhere I could get away with it until I began to feel guilty about that.

As for >>29926932
No transition, no plans to. No puberty; I'm in my mid 20s.
>>
>>29927153
This would necessitate "fixing" almost every aspect of my cognitive functions. With so many subtleties, they become interlinked. This also doesn't "fix" that my brain structure itself is different.
I can manage it; I can put a bandaid on it and make it "good enough", I can leash it like a dog; but I will always have the base physiology and psychology of a woman. I cannot instill things in myself that I don't posses without them being artificial and faked.
>>
>>29927266
Meant >>29926950 not >>29926932
>>
>>29927340
If you believe that to be true, then I guess it always will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

Are you a professional psychologist, or neuroscientist?

Are any of the people responding to you?

This is all just bullshit philisophocal speculation, anyways.
>>
omg be my pathetic gf
>>
>>29927027
Maybe try and see everything in perspective. Who you are, what you feel, and all that is meaningless. It has no value. Getting depressed ovrr who you are is dumb. Just accept those thoughts. Analyze them.

Imo you give yourself too much importance. We're nothing, OP. Dont you ever forget that.
>>
>>29926932
>I find women mentally inferior to men, even though I have no idea what a male brain would function like

and you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that mentally, you don't know what it's like to function as a man, and changing genders wouldn't automatically make your mental and/or physical functions that much better. You might end up dumber/weaker. Basically, you're having shortcomings, and you're blaming it on external factors, rather than trying to change it in a pragmatic way.

>I'll never know what true brotherhood or loyalty is like
Men kill and back stab. Basically you're baiting me and the entire thread, saying my life would be better if I was male, because of the "potential" thinking or physical capabilities that would supposedly come from this, but you're ignoring the negatives of being male.

8/10 you made me reply twice
>>
>>29927447
If we're nothing and everything is meaningless, why do anything?
Why try to self improve at all?

>>29927411
You know I am not, but there are plenty of studies documenting what I said about different parts of the brain being used differently and about the brain structure itself being different.
>>
although it may've been no less of an echo chamber then, I really miss this board before it was flooded by b/lgbtqrstuvwxyz/pol/int/soc/fa/fit/etc.
>>
>>29927624
the fags, nazis, and liftbros can stay, they've been here since the start and they don't hurt anyone
hoever, seagulls and feminists need to be fucking deported
>>
>>29926499
it's not illogical and you're brainwashed into thinking you're less of a person. there's nothing I can do to help you.
>>
I would never know that feeling because I am man the most perfect being on the earth poor woman the highest hope you can have is being by the side of your better. A white western man.
>>
>>29927548
>I find women mentally inferior to men, even though I have no idea what a male brain would function like
I can read quite a bit and watch videos/listen to podcasts/etc. from men. This might actually be where my self loathing comes from, as I have read/watched a lot of MGTOW/redpill stuff (on top of research on cognitive functions/brain differences/traits) and it is undoubtedly biased, but what I find there is still preferable to what I find through more feminist type media.

>Men kill and back stab.
Women are more likely to backstab/be disloyal than men in friendships.

>the negatives of being male
Lay them out for me. Maybe they will curb my idealism; so far I have found more negatives with women and more positives with men (not a black and white "men 100% good, women 100% bad).
>>
>>29927657
Thinking being reborn/reincarnated as x thing (and be aware of it) is likely to happen is illogical.
>>
>>29927737
>a lot of redpill stuff

you realize that shit doesn't become true once you call it "redpill" right
The thing is, the truth (other than personal truths) is objective whether you believe it or not.
You're really torturing yourself over nothing because you're not inferior in any way.
>>
>>29927788
I meant it's logical to wish to not have to suffer femininity anymore. What is illogical is being forced to.
>>
>>29926566
Man here. Being alone ain't all you've cracked it up to be, sugartits.
>>
>>29927816
I didn't really understand this post.

>>29927851
I said I want to exist as a whole person alone. As if I want to be a whole person regardless of who I am with or if I am with someone; I do not want to depend on someone else to make me a whole person. I did not say I want to be alone, in solitude.
>>
>>29927607
Because when you self improve you feel good. That's what life is about. Feeling good.
>>
>>29928029
You literally just said what you feel is meaningless.
Now you say that it's the meaning of life.
Which is it?
>>
>>29927896
I don't think that's realistic. Human beings appear to be wired to be codependent. Male and female.
>>
>>29926190
I feel the same way OP.

I feel like no matter how hard I try, my female brain and body is restricting me. It'll always seem like I'm trying to be ""not like the other girls"" but never quite getting there. The social conditioning and inherent biology isn't something I can change, no matter how hard I try.

Submitting to a man is also not the solution. It would only remind me of my inferiority and make me hate myself more. Being a baby factory and sex object will only make me more miserable and self-hating.
>>
>>29927896
>didn't understand

Everybody is a whole person by themselves by virtue of being alive. You haven't been any-pilled. You took a placebo that makes you feel worse. If you want to be "woke", you have to do a lot of your own research and google won't help you now since it's been influenced by your search history.
Just trust me when I say that you aren't inferior.
>>
>>29926190
What exactly is this picture trying to convey here? What's the endgame?
>>
>>29926190
Behavior is not hard coded. Besides, tomboys are brotier+waifu tier. Anyone that disagrees is a low testosterone faggot.

OP, if you are the kind of girl that would play as a tank in a mmorpg, instead of a healslut or huntard, you can make it. But if you don't then I'll just jerk my knees and gtfo.
>>
>>29926190
Try being a manlet, you roastie.

You have it good.
>>
>>29928233
I played a druid tank for pve and a disc healer for pvp so many years.
>>
>>29928393
Then you have nothing to worry about. If you're capable and willing to tank (especially as a bear rip) you are one of the guys. I respect girls that tank. It is my fetish main/off tanking with one. Hnnng.

And if you PvP, you also like to compete, thus you already are more of a man than a princess that has a closet full of shoes and magazines.

Did you grow up playing with barbie dolls or legos and video games?
>>
>>29927737
The negatives of being a male are as follows.

1. If you're a manlet like me, you'll suffer much more than if you're a womanlet.
2. You have to work harder to achieve the same results socially unless you're literally Chad.
3. We're more prone to depression
4. Sex is harder for us
>>
>>29927896
You can be a whole person, OP.

What exactly do you hate about being a woman?
>>
>>29928576
>tfw bf doesn't like WoW/mmos

I played with animals and insects primarily along with toy/model animals. I had some dolls, but typically only played with them with my sister, and I had some legos and video games as well; I played the video games more than lego. Some of the games I had were very feminine though, ie: Barbie's Horse Adventure for PS1.
>>
>>29926190
Is that your pussy in the OP pic, OP?
>>
>>29928601
Those are all social issues, not cognitive ones, except the being more prone to depression but that isn't actually a default cognitive function so I wouldn't really include it any more than I'd include "more prone to heart conditions" since it's not MOST men are depressed/MOST men have heart problems.
>>
What you fail to realize is that since you can perceive and understand the issue, you can work on fixing it. Most women are shit in the ways you talk about because they don't even notice an issue, or if they notice an issue, they're quick to blame it on everyone except themselves. If you know what's wrong and actively try to avoid that kind of behavior, or even if you can't control it sometimes, you reflect on it, you can be better than the average man that just does whatever he does instinctively.
>>
>tfwfw no qt sexually conflicted mysogynist gf
>>
>>29928067
Sorry. Hard to explain myself.
Feeling good is the reason to keep alive. Maybe its not even a reason. It just is. Feeling good is good. Do it.
>>
>>29928742
>Those are all social issues

Yes, but they're social issues caused by evolutionary biology.
The man always has to be the one to approach the woman because he is the one who has to spread his genes to as many women as possible (at least, in the past).

Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a woman approach a man to ask him out?
>>
>ITT: Retards from Reddit talking about how great men have it, and how easy it is to be a man

Why don you fuckers never quit? Being a man in western society is not easy unless you are Chad Thundercock. Men relentlessly mock, criticize and even attack and kill each other, regularly. Women benefit from gynocentric chivalry and feminism, and are seen as heroic victims and better than men by default.

Go away, Leddit. Just go.
>>
>>29928601
The Negatives of being a woman are as follows.
1. Judged almost solely off looks for first impression
2. Expected to be submissive unless dealing with fetishists
3. You have to work harder to receive the same respect
4. People scream at you if you go outside in a town
5. If you have any negative traits people will use them as a weapon against your entire gender
6. impossible dichotomies to escape, i.e. virgin/whore, emotional/cold
7. sex hurts and you bleed
8. big sign on your back for rapists to come get you
9. any accomplishment has to have your gender tacked to the beginning like it's a shock a vagina made it this far i.e. woman-lawyer, woman-doctor, female astronaut
10. the blinding, crushing sexism. even good people are sexist to you. even your family. even your friends.
11. odd beauty standards. if you boycott makeup you look sloppy and are less likely to succeed at work.
12. the danger of having half the population able to fucking crush you.
13. smelly gash
14. nonstandard clothing sizes/thin fabrics/no pockets to make you have to buy more (planned obsolescence)
15. retarded child voice
16. jiggle physics

honestly i do understand OP but i wish she'd be less hard on herself.
>>
>>29926190
>falling for the r9k meme
The reason most women have no values is not because they have a vagina. Its actually how they were raised. All females know all the lingo your guardian's pass on to you. So it reverberates and soon every girl has the same mindset.

I will impart one thing. A brave female, I don't mean maternal bravery. I mean a female who fights with her heart and soul for justice and putity, will find camaraderie, honor, brotherhood.
>>
>>29928709
Yeah, you totally have nothing to worry about. 'Cept for your boyfriend, you gotta force him to play with you. I know I would be all over you like a bee on honey.

Gives me a nose bleed everytime I see a qt tanking. Taking hits and keeping aggro. My kind of women.
>>
File: 1468380822250.jpg (88 KB, 818x450) Image search: [Google]
1468380822250.jpg
88 KB, 818x450
>>29926190

Pic related. But realizing your flaws is already an accomplishment in and of itself; most women are too entitled and brainwashed for that.

You've got potential, OP, and you will be able to live while conscious of your baser impulses and eventually be able to temper them.

I personally believe a large part of the roastie mentality is more a result of a culture that panders to them and makes them feel entitled, which makes biological tendencies worse. Get rid of the entitlement and women can be mature, productive, develop strong personalities and passions, etc.
>>
>>29926190

So decide to attention whore ?
for someone who hates how women behave and the like you certainly are happy to act like one

and yes you have control on how you act, you just week willed enough to do what ever you feel
>>
>>29928856
Oh fuck I fucking hate clothing sometimes. The only solution is to buy old fashioned dressed with thick soft fabrics. And if you don't want the danger of updrift you wear shorts or sweater type stockings.

Purchasing jeans, shirts etc is a lost cause because either they are too baggy and look like shit or too transparent and you need to layer clothing.

A good chunk of my clothing is for makes. Better make, fabric, style. Whiever invented form fitting SHIRTS need to die.
>>
>>29928856
>People scream at you if you go outside in a town

Holy shit, dude, where do you live?

> smelly gash

Depends on how hygienic you are.
>>
>>29928928
don't be upset but I think you might be autistic if you don't identify with any gender and you wear men's clothes and thick soft fabrics.

source:
I'm autistic and have these traits and my psychiatrist says it's really common.
>>
>>29928856
1/3 of those apply to men in the other way
1/3 are very debatable
1/3 outright stupid

sex hurts lmao
child voice lmao
voice lmao
people screaming at you lmao
sexism goes both ways but isn't symetrical

i can't be assed this post is idiotic
>>
>>29928856
>>>/reddit/ is over there my summer friend

>inb4 summer ain't real
Moot doesn't know shit
>>
>>29928952
I live in a small town in rural ontario. People holler at you, throw eggs at you, call you names etc. nobody believes me that it's that bad in a small town but honestly i think people have nothing better to do.
>>
>>29926190
>any of that
JUST do it, I guess.
>>
>>29928952
This doesn't happen often, but it has happened to me several times in an "OK" area also; usually 16-21 yr old boys in groups. They get unruly and I guess horny and want to... show off? I am not sure.
It's a lil unnerving in a parking lot at night because you don't know if they're just being dumb horny boys of if they're up to something sinister/gonna mug you, since strangers don't normally yell at/initiate contact with other strangers in public spaces.
>>
op i love you
originale
>>
>>29926659

>not convinced that men and women can be friends

Depends how mentally stable the parties involved are. Some guys go fucking mental when it comes to girls.

On the other hand, guys who have lots of female friends, fuck a lot and have wide social circles will be tend to be open and honest about their feelings.
>>
>>29929028
Why do you say this?
riginaleo
>>
>>29926499
you're a dumb bitch who falls for memes. go kill yourself.

wah wah give me attention, i'm like those other bad girlies (no, but really i'm different from those other girls anon)
>>
>>29928993
who threw eggs at you :<
>>
>>29928856

>Expected to be submissive unless dealing with fetishists

I don't expect women to be submissive, I just expect them not to be rude cunts.

>You have to work harder to receive the same respect

I've always seen that women basically get coddled and get promotions and respect for doing not even half the shit men do.

>If you have any negative traits people will use them as a weapon against your entire gender

I only do this with sluts and whores, because so many of you are indeed sluts and whores.

>impossible dichotomies to escape, i.e. virgin/whore, emotional/cold

Men also face our own dichotomies, no point getting into that here, but no, women are not the only ones that are under crushing, irrational pressure from "society". Men face it all day every day and we do what is expected of us, like good little puppy dogs.

>big sign on your back for rapists to come get you

Not really. Yes, rapists will target you, but other men will white knight and beat the ever living dog shit out of them.

>the blinding, crushing sexism

You need to elaborate. A lot of women these days claim "sexism", and it usually seems to mean that they can't find a 10/10 Chad with good morals (a contradiction, if I ever heard of one).

>odd beauty standards

Then don't validate the beauty standards. Go your own way, do your own thing, stand up to the people you think are exploiting you instead of complaining and taking out all your rage on low-value males.

>the danger of having half the population able to fucking crush you.

Almost all men are white knights that serve women 24/7. Men protect women, even if they don't realize it. Yes, men can absolutely fucking crush you, but we won't. Instead, men will put you on a pedestal, and be chivalrous to you, AND give you feminism too!

>retarded child voice

No idea what you mean by that. It depends on the woman. I don't go out into public and ever, ever think that the women I hear speaking have retarded child voices.
>>
>>29929090
idk
im strangely attracted to her
pls be miserable with me
>>
>>29929094
some men in a car. They didn't hit me but they hit my little sister and she cried and it was pretty sad.
>>
>>29928856
>nonstandard clothing sizes/thin fabrics/no pockets
Have you considered just going full tomboy and buying your clothes from the men's section?
>>
>>29929097
>Yes, men can absolutely fucking crush you, but we won't.
Except for the ones that will. So you get to live in the constant unknown of "will he or won't he?" and know that if he does, you can't defend yourself. Better pray a "good" man is within range of you, I guess.
Not fun tbqh.
>>
>>29929129
why didnt you shield her
not taking the egglet for your imouto
>>
>>29929131
I do this already, but the pants fit kind of weirdly.
They're tight in the ass/thighs and loose in the front/crotch.
>>
>>29929123
She could be an 1/10 obese cunt with BPD, anon. Don't do it.
>>
>>29929151
in terms of being victim of physical violence
it's worst to be a weak male
or just a regular dude

way way waayyy easier to get beaten to a pulp as a man than raped as a woman in term of probability
>>
>>29929097
By sexism I mean this
>at a family gathering
>if you go sit in the den with the men you're a rude bitch
>comments on weight when you're not fat
>comments on what you're eating because you're not intimidation enough to be left alone

>with friends
>"do ___ because you're a girl"
>"anon's a girl she should do it"
>"why are girls such bitches anon?"
>"why do girls do ____ anon?"
>only talk to you privately if they need help with hair/makeup
>only talk to you if they're having ;girl problems'
>not invited to every friend event
>>
>>29929217
are you naive? I've been beaten up dozens of times and raped dozens of times.
>>
>>29929197
so am i
i like broken people
also my eternal thirst has something to do with it
>>
>>29927266
>>Pretty sure OP is a stereotypical misogynist robot posing as a self-hating woman to fuel the fire.
>I'm not really sure how I can disprove this without it becoming too personal
Honestly, I would say that tits and timestamp might sate them
>>
>>29929151
Well average male is still weaker than 50% of males. And average male has much greater chance of being attacked than a female
>>
>>29929167
I didn't know what was going on or I would have. I vowed to carry an egg in my purse from then on to throw back if somebody threw something at us/me ever again.
>>
>>29929251
it's all because you're weak shit
one of my two good friends is a woman and doesn't take shit
i tend to be less level headed and rational than her lel

if people generalize stupidly point it out
but you should recognize there's trends
or not
do your own thing
>>
File: 1465227912220.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1465227912220.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
>>29929273
>raped dozens of times
of course you were
>>
I bet OP is the same type of girl who laughs at manlets in her head when one of us walks by.
>>
>>29929273
no credibility whatsoever my man
>>
>>29929291
...no, your body isn't a walking sign for predators to come get you because you're weak with soft fists and a moist hole. "come get my wallet", my 100lb frame screams, "because you can just grab it from me and i can barely defend myself"
>>
Tits and timestamp or fake and gay.
>>
>thread about fembots
>gets more attention and posts than 90% of the rest of the board

And people wonder why there's so much hate
>>
>>29929314
it was by the same person but yeah. I got my asshole broken in in my own bed when i was drugged by a "friend". He also punched me in the face over and over and bashed my head off the wall, breaking the plaster.
>>
>>29929315
I'm actually kind of put off by my bf being over 6' and tell him often I wish he were 5'7-5'9"
>>
>>29929440
>by the same person

how fucking useless can you be?
fool me once etc
>>
>>29929151

Like I said, the white knight factor applies to most men. And you are delusional if you don't think that I need to watch out for myself at night, or when a large gang of young guys are walking in my direction, or even during the day when some scumbag addict walks to try to go on a stabbing spree. We face danger too, your feminist blogs pretend it doesn't happen though.

>>29929251

All I can really say to that is that a good amount of what you are telling me is done by other women. I'm not denying women's issues exist, I'm just trying to set the narrative straight here. Modern western culture seems to think that men all have easy lives and women are victims, and it's not fucking true.
>>
>>29929444
Really? You seem to have the opposite opinion to other girls on the matter then.

>>29929440
> I got my asshole broken in

Is it bad that I find this kind of arousing?
>>
>>29929501
Yeah, I would prefer him closer to my height if not the same (I'm 5'7").
>>
>>29929482
ok this is an internalized misogyny thred, tumblr pete
>>
>>29929550

What? What does that even fucking mean? I came to the thread and a saw a shitstorm of Leddit retards talking about how easy men have it and how horrible women have it, and I'm here to set the record straight.
>>
>>29929361
"The rate of violence against males by strangers was 9.5 victimizations per 1,000 males in 2010 compared to 4.7 victimizations per 1,000 females."
>>
>>29926190
if you hate your cum dump give it to a trap, and make a robot happy

error/// error 7739
robots are allergic to vaginas
>>
>>29929580
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=most+violence+is+perpetrated+by+people+you+know

noah fence but you dumb and you didn't source shit
>>
>>29929580
"National Crime Survey data for 1982-1984 indicate that 46 percent of violent crimes (rape, robbery, and assault) were committed by total strangers, 11 percent were committed by those known to the victim by sight only, 13 percent were committed by friends and acquaintances, and 8 percent were committed by relatives.
Abstract: Among violent crimes, robbery was most likely and homicide was least likely to be committed by a stranger. Most violent crimes by strangers (70 percent) were committed against males, while most by relatives (77 percent) were committed against females. Spouses or ex-spouses committed over half of all crimes by relatives and about two-thirds of all crimes by relatives against women. Crimes by strangers were more often committed by two or more offenders than were crimes by nonstrangers. Stranger-to-stranger crimes more often involved a weapon but less often resulted in attack or injury than did crimes by a nonstranger. Crimes by relatives involved attack and injury more often than did stranger or acquaintance crimes. However, of those injured, victims of stranger and acquaintance crimes were more likely to require medical attention than victims of crimes by relatives. 11 tables."
https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=103702
>>
>>29928856
>bullshit feminist rhetoric
geeeeeeeeeeet the fuck outta here cunt
>>
>>29926190
Holy shit you spoiled little bitch, don't you realize how easy you have it? If you were a man, your life would be horrible. Not every guy is Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>29926499
>like women being more likely to experience shame while men will feel guilt.

You just went full retarded.
>>
>>29926190

You can do honor and self-reflection. Seen plenty of grills do it.

The only thing you can't do, is brotherhood.
>>
>>29929672
>You just went full retarded.
Explain how.
>>
>>29929642
>feminist rhetoric
>on a post based solely on life experiences

you a dum nigga
>>
>>29926499

This is a very common "argument" I see recently - that men oppress women because our brains are better, because we don't give childbirth, or get periods, because we're stronger, because we have the ability to be honorable, so on and so forth.

Yes. People actually think that. I wonder when people became so mentally ill?
>>
Why the fuck hasn't this worthless cow posted nudes with timestamp yet?
>>
>>29929802
I don't think they're oppressing them with it.
I think their functions are "better". I would prefer to have those functions.
>>
>>29929660
>this reading comprehension

wew
>>
>>29929603
heres MUH SURCE
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/vvcs9310.pdf
>>
>>29929835

Envy is never good. This envy, and jealousy that women have for men, starts to very quickly turn into resentment.

And still, men do not have it as easy as people say we do. Men themselves are trained not to admit weakness, and men are also trained to protect women via feminism and chivalry.

There's not much you can do. The jury is out, in my mind, as to whether women can experience honor and morality or not. Don't get me wrong, I think most women are vile sluts and whores, but they can be good if the right conditions exist for them.
>>
This useless bitch still hasn't shown us her body FFS
>>
This >>29929699
But you can do sisterhood, OP! :)
>>
>>29929868
nice, turns out that only accounts for strangers attacking you. Try the link I posted above.
>>
>>29929835
I believe Freud called this 'penis envy', and people laughed at him for it.

Well, here's a clear example.
>>
Watch the dollars trilogy, that'll give you an idea of what to strive for.

Not being entitled and relying on your own merit is a good place to start. Loyalty will follow you as long as you're honest and refuse to take shit, Brotherhood is when just you have been around like minded people long enough.
Anyone can do self reflection, too much is bad for you.

I personally think you take all these things too seriously. If this isn't a bait thread.
>>
>>29929966

Don't co-opt my shit, bitch.

And the sisterhood is bullshit, you should know that.

It's one area that guys are far superior in--- our comradery and platonic relationships.
>>
>>29930068
Yes, we are superior in relation to comradery, but I'm just trying to cheer OP up.
>>
>>29929898
I never mentioned anything about either sex having it harder/easier. Why do you keep going back to that?
I said I prefer the behavior of one over another.

>>29930001
It's very real.

>>29929966
Girls don't really have the sense of camaraderie like men do.
>>
File: 1437816610345.gif (396 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
1437816610345.gif
396 KB, 400x277
Look at all you thirsty betas. Pathetic.
>>
>>29930211
>Not being a dick to women for no reason and trying to help someone who's clearly struggling out constitutes betaness now
>>
>>29929440
How about reporting him then you stupid fucking nigger
kill yourself honestly
>>
>>29926190
Don't be either man or woman. Reject the binary. Live according to your own ethos. When a form asks for your gender, add an extra box labeled 'tumblr' and check it.
>>
Well not really it is possible to counter ones hormones. It does take willpower
>>
>>29930542
>counter one's hormones

What? So, could you just grow a pair of tits through sheer willpower then, anon?
>>
>>29930128

I hate to get on your case, but you really shouldn't lie, even if it's well-intentioned.

many of us are on here from disillusionment and well-intentioned lies, after all.
>>
>>29930135

I mentioned it because of the way you worded the OP, as well as the fact that this thread was full of Leddit retards before I came in and stopped them.

I think you've gotten good responses though. You need to find a way to realize your own potential as you currently exist and maximize it.
>>
op i still wuvv you
>>
>I am le female meme
>>
>>29926617
>>29926745

Bottom left is godtier cute
>>
>>29929251
lmao your family and friends a shit
>>
>>29930616
>grow a pair of tits
He's referring to mental things, that's the context of the discussion
>>
>>29926499
Com, you spirits that assist murderous thoughts, make me less like a woman and more like a man, and fill me from head to toe with deadly cruelty! Thicken my blood and clog up my veins so I won't feel remorse, so that no human compassion can stop my evil plan or prevent me from accomplishing it! Come to my female breast and turn my mother's milk into poisonous acid you murdering demons, wherever you hide, invisible and waiting to do evil! Come thick night, and cover the world in the darkest smoke of hell, so that my sharp knife can't see the wound it cuts open, and so heaven can't peep through the darkness and cry, "No! Stop!"
>>
>>29926190
Shitposting man or brainwashed female detected

This >>29926362
>>
>>29934222

Are you upset that Chad hasn't texted you back yet, femanon?
>>
>>29929966
Checked.
There's really no such thing as sisterhood, though. Anyone who thinks that a sisterhood exists should jump into a snake pit and see what it's like to interact with a group of women.
>>
>>29935760
>t. femanon who got shat on by a "sisterhood"
>>
>>29926617
So that's what they used to do with ugly chicks.
Send them to die.
Huh...interesting...we should that back.
>>
>>29926774
They understand the abstract concept, not the concrete implementation of it.

>>29935760
Fact: sisterhood only exists if you're fucking the same guy and both know about it.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.