[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her boyfriend tells her she cant hangout with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 50f.jpg (114 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114 KB, 579x570
One of my best friends in highschool. Literally this girl and me were close as shit back then.

Fast forward 4 years later we barely speak and I messaged her for the first time yesterday. She tells me how she has an apartment with him and how he refuses to let her go out with friends or hang with others.

Like he has her on max lockdown and im just wondering how could any girl live like that.

Seriously what the fuck? Do thry enjoy losing their human rights? I said how bullshit it was and she was like "yeah".

Then had the nerve to say after I said I would be shit on if i ever told a girl not to go someplace that "I doubt youd be that controlling".

Fucking yo. What the hell is wrong with women? Must I be an asshole to get them to like me?

Do I have to start beating them? Im sorry but my mother raised me to respect women but after growing up and being a 20 year old in the dating scene i just cant.
>>
>>29926168
Are you that autistic that you're making her abuse about you? Don't be retarded, she is being coerced to stay with him and can't leave right now due to life circumstances and he is taking advantage of that. She resents this or will grow to resent it and when she leaves him she'll despise the idea of him.
Do you want to be that motherfucker?
>>
File: scoobs.jpg (73 KB, 514x569) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
73 KB, 514x569
>>29926168
Women will do literally anything for a guy they're attracted to and pair bonded with. They also enjoy, on some level, being dominated in various ways.
Her bf sounds pretty pathetic though honestly. Mate guarding is supremely beta - basically announcing to the world 'this is the best i can do and i'm terrified of losing her'.
>>
> Do I have to start beating them? Im sorry but my mother raised me to respect women but after growing up and being a 20 year old in the dating scene i just cant.
I'll go ahead and pretend you didn't just type such a faggy shit. That's a very unfortunate thing, anon. Does the guy do drugs or anything illegal? Then call the cops on him, simple as that. But forget about her, she's long gone. Sorry, but she's just a memory now, the young girl died.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.