[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain to me why asian women will only date white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: emkay.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
emkay.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
can someone explain to me why asian women will only date white men, if they date outside their race?
my black friend has been rejected by a few of them , and they always try to hit on me. but i reject them because they were being rude to my bro.
>>
plenty of black guys date Asian chicks, even if it's less common than white guys
>>
File: 1467806113885.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1467806113885.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>29926098
I never understood why you would post shit bait.If you're going to attempt to rustle people's jimmies then at least do it right fucking ledditor.
>>
>>29926098
I've heard asian girls like to withhold sex in the relationship.
>>
>>29926098
Because black people never evolved such a high level of intelligence, empathy and morals as the people who left Africa and had to survive a harsher terrain and winters.

As such there are a fundamental difference between blacks and others. Even if there are outliers among them, there are still fundamental differences. They are a fundamentally different group.

Most people, (even blacks themselves) realize this on an instinctual level, but due to PC and leftism people have been brainwashed into thinking that we are all "the same on the inside" and that natural evolution somehow miraculously stopped working on humans 100 thousand years ago, and didn't touch anything below skin level.

Blacks simply have less of what most people value, and mixing or even interacting with blacks will lead to a degradation for the people who do it, because smart people can live like and do what idiots do, but idiots are incapable of living like and doing what smart people do.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.