[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, are you a virgin? Why do people keep asking me that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1465325341163.gif (2 MB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1465325341163.gif
2 MB, 600x480
>Anon, are you a virgin?

Why do people keep asking me that? Why do they even care?
>>
>>29925827

For laughting. I'm serious this is the only reason
>>
want to know too
>>
>>29925872
this. they just want to see just how beta you rlly are! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaha
>>
>>29925827
A normie's entire existence revolves around sex.
It's the reason they do everything.
Gym? Look better to attract opposite sex.
Do 'cool' activities? Gain social capital. Attract opposite sex.
Buy clothes? Attract opposite sex.

To them, failure to acquire sex even once is unfathomable. The sorry being deserves ridicule and.
>>
Honestly, I want to know too.
If it's "not a big deal" like I keep hearing, why do they keep asking?
>>
File: devil's advocate.jpg (18 KB, 661x360) Image search: [Google]
devil's advocate.jpg
18 KB, 661x360
>>29925827
Are you over 24 and they have never seen you with a date or GF?
They might just want to know or perhaps they question if you are gay and it sometimes is easier to walk into that conversation with "are you a virgin?" then "But I never see you around any girls" Rather than "Hey are you gay? Because I never see you with any women but you hang around that one anon."
>>29926034
It's not a big deal in as it doesn't define you however it is still an abnormality since sex is so common it keeps the population going.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.