[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Seems like some of you are interested in the military. Might as well try out a general thread, questions if you're curious, give the welfare queens a chance to scream about communism, feels when you're in the military
>see a normie walking and talking on their cell phone
>blood pressure raising
>can't scream at them about walking and talking on cell phone at same time
>>
being a sergeant >>>>>>> being an officer
for real tho
>>
File: Untitled.png (254 KB, 532x365) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
254 KB, 532x365
Might go to meps August 1. Navy MC or IS.
>>
I want to be a mechanic or something in the Airforce. I've always wanted to join the Airforce, military in general really. My grandfather whom I was close to was an Army MP, served in the Korean War. I always looked up to him. Mechanic because I'm good and interested in that kind of shit.

But being a very fat and out of shaped female really doesn't motivate me. I also don't have a GED and I don't have time to really work hard for one as I have a full time job and barely make it month to month.
>>
>>29925750
gonna try and get enrolled for my country
will have to downplay my autism and forget to mention my psych problems to have a chance at being accepted for front line roles.
If I'm lucky I'll get rekt while shooting shitskins and get my own war hero burial.
>>
>>29925883
I'm an Army POG. Only thing I know about mechanics on birds is that if you worked on it, you're gonna be the gunner. Fucked up fixing something? You're going down with it.
>>
>>29925792
Keep your fucking mouth shut and remember to match the paperwork exactly like you did with your recruiter or else you're stuck as a robot for the rest of your life.
>>
what do you cucks even do in the military, work on humvees and have big shower orgies?
>>
>>29926319
Paperwork
>>
Can a totally autistic robot really join the military? I feel like they would inevitably have to quit or be thrown out.
>>
>>29926367
You can't just quit, you'll probably get failure to adapt but it all depends on the branch. Coast Guard will take just about anybody and so will Army. Navy is a bit harder but they take most, Marines and Air Force are harder to get in.
>>
>>29926319
In the Army, you do whatever is around. MOS doesn't matter but if you're good at it you'll probably do it more.
Mission first. It's not complicated most of the time, I probably carry around a m4/m16 or a crew served weapon more than I turn wrenches.

Showers, don't worry. Nobody wants to look at your peepee.
>>
>>29925761
Pay>Respect
>>
File: lion-drawing.jpg (23 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
lion-drawing.jpg
23 KB, 288x288
>want to join the military, go in Army as a 11b or 12b
>don't have my high school diploma

This sucks, all I want to do is serve my country, have some fun with guns, get those sweet bonuses, and when the time comes satisfy my fantasy and kill other people, hopefully taking eat a few of them if I could and then get out and land a nice and cozy job as a police officer somewhere in the states.
Wyoming seems nice.
>>
>>29926544
>has this mentality

you won't make it and if you don't change that mentality you will be one of the PTSD fags.
>>
>>29926587
I've been studying, it's just that I gotta wait another month until the GED classes start again.
>>
>>29925750
>want to join army as 11B
>too weak to do pushups
>haven't been back to my recruiter in 3 months
>>
>>29926544
Wyoming is a dream location. I heard they need heaters for livestocks in barns though. Figured the climate would be a lot less harsh that close to the cost.
How many times have you contacted a recruiter? There's probably a bonus for combat engineers, you really haven't given thought to how much heavy shit you're going to have to carry around...

>>29926632
I got my GED. Ignore any hot brunette girls and you should do okay on your test. Just remind yourself she's there because she fucked up in school.
>>
>>29926367
Apparently I acted disrespectful towards a staff sergent at MEPS yesterday because I didn't respond with sir, I ended up getting kicked of the fleet for a week.

I swear to god man, all modern day military personel are the biggest fucking self absorbed egoistic cunts on the planet.

>R-respect me cuz I fight for your f-freedom

Military men and woman today are nothing more than pawns of the industrial war complex.
>>
I'm going to go afk for a bit and see if this thread is still up.
You can't fail meps. It's nearly impossible. Tell them if you have a problem and they examine you. It's too easy.
>>
>>29926836
I don't about your MEPS but Denver MEPS will get you PDQ'd for Tuberculosis just because you sneezed around them.
>>
>>29926632
>doesn't understand the you won't make it comment

please don't think about joining any infantry. please, please, please, don't. the army is too nice for people like you.
>>
>>29925750
>caring about people walking and talking

It's a dumb assistance regarding and no one gives a shit about it. Same with hands in pocket and how to sit in a chair.
>>
>>29926136
That's not at all how the airforce works. Gunner is its own career field.

If you join you'll probably never see combat.
>>
>>29926343
This. The jobs not done till the paperwork is done!
>>
What the fuck are you rambling on about with the cell phone and walking
>>
>>29926996
There's a reg against it. No one actually follows it.

Op is probably just one of those uptight cunts you run into every now and then.
>>
who else here /notamerican/ ?
does the french army have a good reputation?
>>
>>29927062
>>29926996

>talking on your cell phone while walking
>not ultimate sin

people died that way!
>>
>>29925750
I wanted to join the military, but I have aspergers so I'm not allowed to.
>>
>>29927177
>a (one) person died that way

Good God! Someone make a reg! The Republic is crumbling!
>>
>tfw in bootcamp
>nonstop action 16 hours a day
>decide im too lazy for this
>feign anxiety attack, sent to medical
>tfw ineligible for the draft now
>tfw starting to become an armchair warmonger
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.