[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If karma is real why does Chad win in the end? Why are the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
If karma is real why does Chad win in the end?

Why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people the ones who become millionaires and get all the girlfriends?

Because karma is fake. I know it feels good to think that the world is fair and that "people get what's coming". But face it. Evil wins in the end.

tl;dr Rich people are rich because they deserve it. Karma is rewarding them. Never question rich people. Never question pick up artists. Good goy.
>>
>>29925701

>If karma is real

It's not. It's supernatural bullshit that makes people not question their lot in life. Prevents the peasants and betas from rising up.
>>
Myabe being rich makes you into an asshole hmmm
>>
>>29925701
Or maybe Chad never did anything wrong, and youre just a self absorbed autistic twat
>>
chad can't help being chad, just like you can't help being a robot
>>
it's widely accepted on this board that true chads are generally very nice guys, as they've always seen the good in the world and are relatively incorrupt as a result. wannabe chads and hangers-on with insecurity and ambition are the bad ones.
>>
>zyzz

>chad

pick one

originalia
>>
File: buddychrist.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
buddychrist.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
Traits of a Chad

Doesn't go to church
Uses "bro" or "nigga" in every sentence
Fornication
Adultery
Cheats on his girlfriend
Masturbation
Cohabitation
Animal cruelty
Smoking marijuana
Tells people to kill themselves
Tattoos
Drunkenness
Partying
Vandalism
Bullying
Calls anybody he doesn't like "gay"
Calls religion "stupid"
Anti-intellectualism
Pays for abortions
Uses condoms
Gambling
Speeding
Runs red lights
>>
If evil wins in the end, should I just fuck it all and start killing people until I get what I want?

>inb4 someone says I'm incapable of murder because I post on a certain website for social rejects

I reckon I could murder like 6 people right now and get back home before a siren is heard.
>>
>>29925906
but wait man wouldn't that make you a bad guy too
>>
>>29925854
>implying all automated autists on this board don't masturbate
>>
>>29925924
I think that's all they do, and wallow in their self pity.
>>
File: First Crusade.jpg (177 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
First Crusade.jpg
177 KB, 1024x552
>>29925923

Were the Crusaders "bad guys"?

Are vigilantes "bad guys"?

Are the guys who execute guilty criminals "bad guys"?

Just some food for thought.
>>
because you're the bad guy, anon
>>
The Bible says in the last days evil will be called good and good will be called evil. It says the true 144,000 followers of Christ will face great tribulations and persecution. It says the more godly you are the harder time you're going to have in this world. It says all the popular people are of the Devil. It says Satan controls the world. Not for long though.
>>
>>29925942
Killing people because they don't live up to your own personal moral standards is a little bit presumptuous imo. If the pope tells you too I will excuse it though.
>>
>>29926083

>your own personal moral standards

Not my standards. Jesus Christ's standards.
>>
>>29926083
>>29925942

Crusades were a defensive war because Muslims were encroaching on Europe. I mean, Eastern Europe is still Muslim.
>>
File: traditional-religions.png (630 KB, 944x768) Image search: [Google]
traditional-religions.png
630 KB, 944x768
>>29926121

>Eastern Europe
>Muslim

What?

Most Eastern Europeans are Orthodox Christians or Catholic.
>>
File: o-CAM-MCDANIEL-facebook[1].jpg (440 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CAM-MCDANIEL-facebook[1].jpg
440 KB, 2000x1000
zyzz was the farthest thing possible from a chad you could be
>>
>>29926120
My man you've got to turn the other cheek. Of course the world is rotten, but if you really have faith than you can't believe that evil wins in the end.
>>
>>29925701
you realize the Chad you posted died of a heart attack at the age of 22 due to steroid use?

Lol fucking chad
>>
>>29926192

>turn the other cheek

Tell that to the Crusaders and all the Christians who used to burn witches and heretics. I guess they were "fake Christians" right?
>>
>>29925701
Also karma isn't a Torah concept, the answer is that if people who were evil got dealt with, the truth will be obvious and our good deeds wouldn't count for anything because the choice to be good would be natural.

TLDR:This phenomenon exists to facilitate free will
>>
Chads win because they are better. Plain and simple. They work harder. Are more determined. And have access to better resources (either social, environmental or genetic). Face the facts instead of being bitter. The only way to become a Chad is to work your ass off, never quit or be born incredibly lucky. To be the ultimate Chad you need all three. Hate all you want chads do practice self control and discipline. can you say the same?
>>
>>29926199
>died of a heart attack at the age of 22 due to steroid use
He didn't die due to steroids. He had was born with a heart defect and his heart failure was triggered by going into sauna while being on high dosage of party drugs.
>>
>>29926249

The best version of myself still pales in comparison to chad
>>
>>29926199
By dying he became more than a man. He became a symbol for us all. He sacrificed himself for our gains.
>>
File: beta2.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
beta2.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>>29926249

>become chad

The guy in this picture just isn't working hard enough! He needs more confidence!
>>
>>29926216
I'm not in a position to judge them. I think they probably acted in good faith.
>>
>>29926266
Well not everyone wins the genetic lottery. But be the best you you can be. Nothing wrong web becoming a 6 or a 7 if that's your best. Just because you can't be a 10 doesn't mean you should give up and live as a 2
>>
>>29926275
Haircut. Lift. Better clothes. Improve social skills. Smile more.
>>
>>29926275

He just needs a gym membership and some protein shakes and he can compete with this
>>
>>29925757
No mass wealth and fame are the result of assholes working. The most aggressive and sociopathic people in the world are some of the most successful simply because they have the drive and cunning to get where they are. Mankind didn't become top dog from just being gentle herbivores. We killed and ate everything in our path
>>
>>29926275
that is bennedict cumberbatch
>>
>>29926159
Bosnia and Greece. Greece isn't Muslim from crusades but the people there are dark skinned for a dark reason and their dark skin symbolizes the destruction of Ancient Greece so sad
>>
>>29926253
>going into sauna while being on high dosage of party drugs.
holy shit who is that dumb?
>>
File: Ancient Greeks.jpg (61 KB, 527x751) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Greeks.jpg
61 KB, 527x751
>>29926371

modern day Greeks are imposters. Right guys?
>>
>>29926316
>lift
that'd be such a bad decision. they only things he's got going for him are huGE cute eyes and potential for a sophisticated/alt/nerdy look. muscle would do nothing for him and just confuse things. he should remain thin.
>>
>>29926400
are you trying to suggest this little illustration proves something in the face of enormous genetic studies and twenty-five centuries of historical records?
>>
>>29926371

Greeks have always been that dark m8 look where greece is located geographically
>>
>>29926474

every genetic study shows modern day greeks are exactly the same as ancient greeks.
>>
>>29926440
>muscle would do nothing for him and just confuse things
You are an idiot
>>
File: tumblr_m07j6p0ojo1r5svs7o3_400.png (359 KB, 335x464) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m07j6p0ojo1r5svs7o3_400.png
359 KB, 335x464
>>29926597
this is his best hand to play
benedict cumberbath, tom baker, thom yorke---these are his best role models, not zyzz
he should sooner take ballet lessons than lift
you don't see this because you lack all refinement and know nothing about human physiology or aesthetics
>>
>>29925701
Zyzz was beta as fuck in his childhood. He became what he did through hard work and dedication, you faggot. If there's an example of Karma, it's fucking Zyzz, he literally worked his ass off to became alpha, while you're sitting on your fat ass complaining about how you should get everything you want besides being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>29925701
I thought white women didn't like Indian guys?
>>
taking sterons is a bad idea
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.