[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is good at talking and flirting with girls but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 489x499
Who else here is good at talking and flirting with girls but ugly as fuck. Seriously, I would rather be good looking and socially autistic. I can get girls numbers on a consistent basis but never bang them.
>>
im apparently good at flirting but i jsut say whatever the first things to pop into my head are

i don't really think im that bad looking but i dunno
>>
File: sonny.jpg (11 KB, 462x292) Image search: [Google]
sonny.jpg
11 KB, 462x292
>>29925575
>tfw bad at talking and ugly
>>
>>29925575
I'm okay at it.
I'm not ugly but I'm poor and NEET and they have no intention of being more than friends with a guy like that.
>>
I actually knew a guy who was a fucking ugly, overweight neckbeard who actually made a point of being a "Gentleman" who held doors open for girls. He's incredibly popular amongst the girls within his group of friends and regularly banged one of them that's a solid 7.5/10.
Little extra, the girl he scored with was diagnosed with aspergers later, kinda explains why she'd sleep with a fugly tryhard
>>
I'm bad looking so I don't even try so I can keep some self-esteem unharmed
>>
>>29925575
I would literally give an eye just to be able to not spill the spaghetti when trying to flirt. I can talk to girls and get their number but never I do this to bang them or even remotely flirt with them.
>>
>>29925671
Just subtly compliment them, loosen them up and crack some jokes, idk it comes pretty naturally to me.
>>
>>29925697
fuck you chad
gtfo here
>>
>>29925741
I'm a virgin therefore disqualified as Chad
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.