[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely don't feel remorse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I know other people feel bad, but I used to think they were faking it. I don't get it, I lie, steal cheat etc and never feel bad. Why do they feel bad?
>>
>>29925560
they're mentally sane
>>
>>29925560
Youre a sociopath/ psychopath
>>
I think, given my context clues, that OP is black. Most black people have this same mentality.
>>
Hmm, I do feel remorse, but not regret. It seems weird to get emotionally invested in a past event. Whatever happened, happened.
>>
>>29925560
how edgy
>>
>>29925560
I had this mindset when I was 14.
The secret OP is that the chance of getting caught is scary. That's why it feels more bad. Also the chance of getting caught is bigger than you or most realize.
>>
>>29926132
His good grammar skills prove you wrong
>>
>>29925560
In normal people, it's instinctual. You don't want to treat people in a way you don't want them to treat you. But you lack that instinct and if you don't care for anyone in your life, then you know a kind of freedom that 98% of people can never know
>>
>>29925560
Probably being edgy but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'd have to that it relates to a knowing that you can't undo what you've done and that therefore there is no purpose in feeling bad.
>>
Because they haven't, deep down, lost The One.
>>
>>29925560
Don't cut yourself on those edges OP. Didn't your mother teach you not to run with hedge clippers?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.