[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Modafinil the real life NZT-48?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: buy-nzt-48-300x215.jpg (9 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
buy-nzt-48-300x215.jpg
9 KB, 300x215
Is Modafinil the real life NZT-48?
>>
>>29925316
desu I'd do that shit if existed, no matter the withdraws .
>>
is your mother not a whore
>>
>>29925346
Yes. She's only ever kissed my father. Are you a retard?
>>
No.

NZT increases intelligence whilst modafinil and similar drugs like 2-fma, ritalin and adderall simply allow you to take full advantage of the intelligence you already possess.
>>
>>29925565
>allow you to take full advantage of the intelligence you already possess.
All the people aroung me that did those drugs were just dulled out and completely fucking gone, how does that help you take advantage of anything?
>>
>>29925593
I'm sure you massive sample size is indicative of the effects these drugs have on the average person.

If you are prescribed adderall, ritalin or modafinil by a doctor and use correct dosages, it's of great help. I personally take 2-fma every 2-3 weeks and have never had any ill effects from it.
>>
>>29925593
It gives them the illusion that they do. Stims are garbage. All they're good for is staying up late.
>>
>>29925622
2-fma was pretty good. Haven't seen it on the darknet in a couple years though. Still prefer speed though.
>>
>>29925316
methamphetamine is
>>
no, Noopept is

modafnil just makes you anxious and gives you the shits
>>
>>29925639
Modafinil is not a stimulant.

>>29925794
Noopept doesn't do anything. It's a placebo.
>>
>>29925316
Yes. It's like Adderall except not terrible for your body.
>>
>>29925346
Mom is not a whore, she only fucks dad and me
>>
Which brand do you guys take? I get jittery and extremely anxious but ive read it can vary with different makes.
>>
>>29925316
No, it gives you a slightly noticeable buzz, makes it a bit easier to not stare off into space while you're studying, and keeps you awake.
It's about as helpful as coffee. Definitely useful, but not life changing
>>
I've tried that kind of shit lately,particularly glycine and piracetam. I have brain fog,couldn't focus on the reading for a long time,sleepy etc all the mental unstability is in me. And I would say that it really cured some "syndromes" I used to have. I became more motivated to learn (not just your major or single subject) to read, not to lose time etc. I also became very calm,always were but have a lot of emotional impulses and sometimes I'm very unserious.

I think you should try if you're a student for example.

It doesn't increases your intelligence, it makes you to increase intelligence,makes you motivated to learn etc.
>>
>>29925565
>NZT increases intelligence
not really, it just gets your intelligence on roids.

NZT = Intelligence steroids
Modafinil = Intelligence speed
>>
>>>/r/nootropics

pls go
>>
no, it's not even really noticeable

2-fma felt like what people describe modafinil as though
>>
>>29927997
>2-fma

That is literally just methamphetamine with an added chemical group for legality purposes. You literally did meth.
>>
>>29925316
Modafinil just keeps you from falling asleep, thats all. It isnt a stimulant like Adderall, it blocks the chemicals that make you tired (basically, its not quite that simple).

You can argue it helps you focus more, but only in the sense that you won't feel tired from lack of sleep. You can still wear yourself out from physical exertion, you will just be out of it and unable to sleep unless you took some ambien. The effects of not sleeping will catch up to you still if you use it to not sleep for multiple days, with hallucinations, brain fogginess and eratic, angry behavior. Think of it like that episode of American Dad where he gets the pill that lets him stay up all night, but with actual side effects of not sleeping.

Amphetamines are closer to NZT than Modafinil is. They will give you more focus, help you retain information due to that increased focus and make you feel awake and alert. I used to take adderall in the Navy and I would breeze through ruck marches, getting 3 hours of sleep, anything physically challenging really. Of course my heart rate would be around 180 the whole time, I could dehydrate quickly and my blood pressure was like 150/100, but I felt GREAT! Now I am getting 4.0s in STEM degree, but I feel like shit when I don't take my adderall and just want to sleep all day.
>>
>>29928119

just because it has 'meth' in it doesn't mean it has the same binding affinity or anything

2fma has literally no euphoria so that would be a pretty shitty meth substitute then wouldnt it
>>
>>29928199
Spoken like someone who has never actually tried Modafinil. There is loads of research out there that shows Modafinil has the same cognitive enhancement as the amphetamines. People all around the world are using it to crush academic work. It's being hailed as the first safe "smart drug." The reason people don't think its not as powerful as the amphetamines is because it doesn't have the euphoria and cracked out speedy feeling. It's Adderall minus the recreational aspect and terrible cardiovascular side effects. Taking Adderall regularly is a recipe for developing heart disease later on in life. The true intellectuals are moving on to Modafinil.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.