[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it spergy to tell a girl you haven't met in person (online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 570x487
Is it spergy to tell a girl you haven't met in person (online gf) you love her?

I think I'm gonna do it, lads. Tell me why I shouldn't.
>>
don't do it, woman don't want to hear this shit.

don't be a clingy motherfucker or a thirsty desperate nigger
>>
>>29925166
You should totally do it. Will definitely work. She'll think it's romantic.
>>
>>29925166
Don't tell a girl you haven't even met yet that you love her. If you're over the age of 18, then don't even say it before you had sex with her. Also, don't say it first.
>>
You can say it in a jokey platonic way like oh my gosh i love you and see how she takes that. I seriously doubt you're in actual romantic love with her though.
>>
>>29925166
Yes that's really fucking creepy. Don't do it
>>
>>29925166
You should tell her, maybe write her a poem aswell, girls love these kind of things
>>
>>29925166
You probably don't love her. Why would you lie to her like that ? Why would you lie to yourself ?
Normies throw around the word "love" like it means nothing. Don't be like them.
>>
>>29925166
go ahead lol
>>
For everyone saying I shouldn't do it, what would the consequences of saying it be? Like, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>29925315
her vagina goes dry
>>
>>29925166
The only relationship I ever had was destroyed when I told her I loved her
>>
>>29925349
kek

>>29925315
nothing. she already thinks you're trash
>>
>>29925648

This. You have to wait for her to say it, otherwise, it creeps her out.
>>
>>29925166
has she seen you on video and heard your voice?

If so it's normal

If not it's like my 2000 era online """"""gf"""""" who thought I was a twirp and cut off contact with me after we finally went out on a first date IRL. SO in that case yeah it would be incredibly spergular.
>>
File: sircat.jpg (48 KB, 593x440) Image search: [Google]
sircat.jpg
48 KB, 593x440
>>29925166
>Ever expressing feelings around women
>>
>>29925166
also generally they lose respect for you if you tell them you love them and they don't feel that way for you and can't say the same back. It's much*100 better to wait for the girl to be itching to say it than feeling obligated to say it since you said it 9 months ago
>>
6 months after first date to even talk about it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.