[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Chad going to burn in Hell when he dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: zyzz.jpg (39 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
39 KB, 323x585
Is Chad going to burn in Hell when he dies?
>>
Hell doesn't exist. Religion is merely a tool to control normies.

>inb4 le tip fedora meem
>>
>>29924998
Stop posting on my board you fucking newfag. Zyzz was a former robot, all he did was ascend his physical power level. Research on Google and come back when your balls drop faggot
>>
File: 1456501288071.png (175 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1456501288071.png
175 KB, 500x550
Of course not,why would he?
Robots are more likely to suffer hell fire as they have diabolic thoughts of women and regard them with contempt.

Also most of them go to hell due to atheism and suicide
>>
>>29925050

HALT!!!!

You VIOLATED GLOBAL RULE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you.

Mods remove this man!
>>
>die
>implying chad isn't an immortal god
>>
>>29925065
I never stated that I saged it retard, learn to read and UNDERSTAND the rules before you make a bugger fool of yourself
>>
File: Only God Can Judge Me.jpg (66 KB, 378x569) Image search: [Google]
Only God Can Judge Me.jpg
66 KB, 378x569
>>29925056

>hating whores
>a sin
>>
>>29925128

Your name makes me think otherwise!

You're required to change it under the rule Global Rule 7!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29924998
No, but he will die with his children, grandchildren, and wife by his bedside, or at least have their presence at his funeral if he dies suddenly at home. You will die a virgin having made an impression on no one.
>>
>>29925303

But who matters more in God's eyes?

Chad's Sins
Not going to church
Fornication
Adultery
Masturbation
Animal cruelty
Smoking marijuana
Tattoos
Drunkenness
Partying
Vandalism
Bullying
Calling anybody he doesn't like "gay"
Calling religion "stupid"
Anti-intellectualism
Paying for abortions
Speeding
Running red lights

My Sins
Being ugly
>>
>>29924998

The place he died in was hot as hell already. Poor lad.
>>
>>29925381
What makes you so confident even if there is a god who created you, that you have an immortal soul? Even if a God created you, you're mortal and when you die you will become one with the universe, perhaps unconscious for all eternity. And you don't masturbate?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.