[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was a NEET for a year and a half collecting a nice fat check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: readImage?iid=42159337.jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage?iid=42159337.jpg
20 KB, 412x351
>was a NEET for a year and a half collecting a nice fat check of unemployment every month
>lived with parents so didn't have to worry about food and bills
>was going to college, but made shit grades because I was being a lazy shit and played games every night instead of study
>unemployment checks have stopped
>parents kicked me out and I was forced to get a job
>now working full time with min wage
>want to start college back so I can get my degree and get a non shit job but don't have the time and money any more
Oh god, why didn't I use my time as a NEET more wisely....
This sucks and feel miserable. I feel hopeless. Is this how things are going to be until I die?
>>
>>29924723

Look like yes. Sorry
>>
>>29924723
Why dont you work and study? It sucks but it's only for 3 years and that's the price you pay for doing fuck all for 3 years. If you don't have time then move some things around, i work 40 hour weeks and study for 20 now that i have cut out video games.
>>
>>29924723
>was a NEET
>was going to college
You don't know what NEET stands for, do you?

Idiot.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.